Sea Dragon Lord Gishilnodon [/DISC]

400px-SeaDragonLordGishilnodonRGBT-EN-SR-1E.jpg

Discuss any possible uses. I personally like this card, but that's mainly for the art...

Anyways, since we are discussing this, question: does this thing get 3k ATK when it's synchro summoned? Because too many people have tried to pull this on me "a lvl 3 was set to the grave for it's summon, IT'S A 3K BEATSTICK, DERP!"

Logic says "NO" because it wasn't on the field for it's effect to activate until after the monster was sent to the grave, but since when do n00bs listen?

Anyways, discuss.

So it's good just because it has good art? People' date=' you disappoint me...

What about White Night Dragon? It's art is awesome, still, nobody uses it.

[/quote']

Collectible =/= Playable

That's what they are talking about...and this deck has ts uses in its own dedicated deck that is Half Decent...

Like how back in the day, expensive nomi's were collectible but nearly unplayable. Nowadays, it is random shinies that only follow gimics like the level 3 or lower theme they attempted for sea serpents, or the occasional broken card/series of cards that allows for rich noobs to buy out the card shops to win tournaments instead of thinking of something original.

The only Lv5 Synchro I own :( (Having trouble getting Catastor or Android)

Epic artwork, but effect is meh. I guess a conditional 3000 lolBeatstick is ok, but I'd still play one of the other two (if I had them that is...)

Deep Sea Diva -> LV3 monster = this

That was their original plan' date=' apparently.

[/quote']

Did this a couple of times with the rubbish starter deck you get on Tag Force 4

The only Lv5 Synchro I own :( (Having trouble getting Catastor or Android)

Epic artwork' date=' but effect is meh. I guess a conditional 3000 lolBeatstick is ok, but I'd still play one of the other two (if I had them that is...)

That was their original plan, apparently.

Did this a couple of times with the rubbish starter deck you get on Tag Force 4

Honestly, comparing all Starter Decks from all Tag Force games, the one in 4 is the most decent. (also, I found a Brionac on the floor after playing for like 10 minutes :D)

[/quote']

beat me to it. I don't understand why this card is geting so little love. I think its a good card. even in a deck that doesn't involve water monsters.

[/quote']

beat me to it. I don't understand why this card is geting so little love. I think its a good card. even in a deck that doesn't involve water monsters.

AllyofJusticeCatastorHA01-EN-ScR-LE.jpg

Why would you summon anything else?

[/quote']

AllyofJusticeCatastorHA01-EN-ScR-LE.jpg

Why would you summon anything else?

You would summon something else if you didn't have the money to burn on expensive children's trading cards. (Catastor sells for no less than $20 USD, and that assumes you live in the US)

Archived