According to the Anime, this beast lived in the Forests of Pojo... I mean Pojar.

Minefileddriller > This.

But that card needs to be removed from the field in order to activate it's effect' date=' while this card can activate it's effect while it is face-up on the field.

I fail.

[/quote']

Fix'd.

This sends it to the Deck. Driller sends it to the hand. Huge damn difference. This might as well be a vanilla, since you're not that likely to draw it again, and you shouldn't need many fields in a duel anyway.

Wait.... is Aquabizarre's effect worded where you can recycle Continuous Spell/Traps?

inb4lolno

Would be better if it were level 4 to begin with' date=' and did not require the tribute of a water monster to return something. Then water decks could have a slight better chance at being competitive.

[/quote']

My guess is they made it a level 4 because a walking A Feather of the Phoenix(-1) that requires a Tribute(-1), and then has you tribute another WATER(-1), would be "broken".

...I dont get it.

This card is terrible. [/fact]

Theres no reason to use this. If you have 3 fields + 2 terraforming and all the fields manage to be sent to the Graveyard forcing you to play this horrid card' date=' you are doing it [i']very[/i] wrong.

facebookyouredoingitwro.jpg

I hope your joking.

Minefileddriller > This.

But that card needs to be removed from the field in order to activate it's effect' date=' while this card can activate it's effect while it is face-up on the field.

I fail to see your point.

[/quote']

Minefielddriller's effect is worth using, and removal from the field can help it counter cards such as Phoenix Wing Blast and the such.

This card is terrible. [/fact]

Theres no reason to use this. If you have 3 fields + 2 terraforming and all the fields manage to be sent to the Graveyard forcing you to play this horrid card' date=' you are doing it [i']very[/i] wrong.

facebookyouredoingitwro.jpg

I hope your joking.

face-palm.jpg

Since when do I post serious pictures unless it is of a Yu-Gi-Oh card?

Either it is a lame joke, a bad pun, are an extinct internet meme.

Archived