Field Spell contest [Finished]

-Griffin

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'something like'

How your card creates variants on existing Decks' date=' creates new Decks entirely, or helps existing Decks to change their playstyle and use new tech will be considered heavily in playability. I'm not perfect, [b']if you think I might miss out a use, mention it.[/b]

Saying exactly what cards you intend yours to work with is important here.

70878a.jpg

Card Lore: Once per turn you can remove from play 2 Spellcaster-Type monsters in your Graveyard to Special Summon a Spellcaster-Type monster from your Deck whose level is equal to half of the combined level of the 2 removed from play monsters. When this card is destroyed and removed from the field you can add up to 3 of your removed from play Spellcaster-Type monsters to your Graveyard.

Playbook: Use this card to Special Summon cards like Magical Exemplar, Summoner Monk or other Spellcaster-Type monsters from your Deck.

265274n.jpg

While you control 2 monsters or 3 Spell or Trap Cards, this card is unaffected by card effects. Once per turn, you can discard 1 Spell Card to remove from play 2 cards in your opponent's hand until the End Phase. During the End Phase of the turn this effect is activated, Special Summon 1 monster in your Graveyard. The Special Summoned monster is destroyed during your opponent's next End Phase. The Special Summoned monster's effect is negated. When this card is sent from your field to the Graveyard, destroy 1 card on the field.

Playbook: Used for Hand Disruption and Revival.

My Entry^^

If you are still accepting, i am in.(sending the card after i finish it)

EDIT:

[spoiler=Here is my card:]

173664.jpg

[spoiler=LORE]This card can only be activated by offering 2000 Life Points.Every End Phase all cards from both sides of the Field are removed from play.For each monster that was removed from play by this effect your opponent looses 300 Life points.This card is sent to its owner's hand after 3 turns of its activation.

[spoiler=PLAYBOOK]For decks with a small ammount of monsters and many life regeneration spells because the opponent has no time to tribute for a higher level monster.

Rudden chards accupted? Gutt, gutt!

Astronomy Domine

Field Spell

The original ATK and DEF of all monsters on the field become 0. Negate the activation and effect of Spell, Trap, and Effect Monster Cards that would increase the ATK and/or DEF of a monster(s) on the field and destroy them.

I win.

517642.jpg

Effect:

As long as this card remains on the field, negate the effects of Traps and Monster Cards that affect a card(s) in the Graveyard, and neither player can remove cards in the Graveyards from play. Also, as long as this card remains on the field, increase the ATK and DEF of all LIGHT, DARK and SPIRIT monsters by 1000 points. Both players can Tribute Summon DIVINE monsters with 1 less Tribute than required. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 Spellcaster-Type monster from your Graveyard.

Playbook:

Although, this is virtually the rarest field spell, with LIGHT, DARK, SPIRIT monsters, and some strong spells, you can create a gamebreaking tactic when this is in your hand and your opponent isn't expecting it.

Archived