Jam Breeding Machine (!!!)

JamBreedingMachineDB1-EN-C-UE.jpg

becauseshutup.png

"Jam Breeding Machine" works well with "Wetlands" and "Aqua Chorus".

Two or even three "Jam Breeding Machine's" can work together at the same time on the field seeing as their effects negate all summons except "Slime Token's".

Summon "Cybernetic Magician" before activating your "Jam Breeding Machine" and use the Magician's effect to turn tokens into a 2000 point attackers.

Also try summoning "Star Boy" before activating "Jam Breeding Machine" along with "Wetlands" so your jams can have 2200 ATK points per summon. Use this combo along with "Aqua Chorus" to have 2700 ATK per summon.

You can use this card in unison with "Mass Driver" to inflict 400 points of damage to your opponent's life points every turn.

You can combine "Cybernetic Magician" with "Wetlands" to get a 3200 ATK beatstick

After stalling to get enough Slime Tokens on the field' date=' use "Token Thanksgiving" or "Token Feastevil", or destroy Jam Breeding Machine and summon "Parasitic Ticky". "Ojama Trio" can further boost their effects.

If you're using this card to stall, you can improve it with a combination of Stumbling (to put the tokens in Defence mode) and The Dark Door.

Setting monsters is not restricted by Jam Breeding Machine, so if you want to work around the normal summoning restrictions (perhaps also tributing some of your Slime Tokens), you can use a set/Book of Taiyou combo to get a monster in Attack Position right away.

[b']"Jam Breeding Machine" works well with "Wetlands","Aqua Chorus","Chthonian Alliance","United We Stand" and "Pixie Ring" [/b]

Consider using this card with other cards that require tributes to work well, like "Panther Warrior" or "Destiny Hero - Dasher".

Conclusion: since I've found a site that states stupid information as being the truth and keeps on repeating it, I've realized that YCM isn't that bad.

So I'm half back.

I know what I'm using this for in my fanfic...well, not exactly, but just a few nice support cards and this would make something cool.

(Instead of, "you cannot Summon other monsters", it should be "When you Summon a monster (except a "Slime Token"), send this card to the Graveyard.)

Guest PikaPerson01
"As long as this card remains face-up on the field, you cannot Normal Summon, Flip Summon or Special Summon any other monsters (except Slime Tokens)."

Terrible. Next?

Archived