Splashable Hero: Elemental Hero- Great Tornado

The FIRE one has already been released' date=' but Konami screwed up it's summoning conditions and nerfed his effect.[/quote']

Which one was that?

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080901041003/yugioh/images/5/5f/ElementalHeroInfernoPP02-EN-ScR-UE.png

Heat Blast says hi.

There was already an EARTH one, and Gaia was still made, so it can still happen.

The FIRE one has already been released' date=' but Konami screwed up it's summoning conditions and nerfed his effect.[/quote']

Which one was that?

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080901041003/yugioh/images/5/5f/ElementalHeroInfernoPP02-EN-ScR-UE.png

Heat Blast says hi.

There was already an EARTH one, and Gaia was still made, so it can still happen.

Technically, anything can happen, ANYTHING!.

I hope they do complete the attribute heroes, and they especially need the Dark one.

Which one was that?

Heat Blast says hi.

I hope they do complete the attribute heroes, and they especially need the Dark one.

YES IT CAN!

Which one was that?

Heat Blast says hi.

YES IT CAN!

Lol that is brilliant.

Which one was that?

ElementalHeroInfernoPP02-EN-ScR-UE.png

Heat Blast says hi.

In the manga he was:

1 Elemental Hero + 1 FIRE monster.

Effect: The current one + when this card is destroyed select one Spell Card in your Graveyard and add it to your hand.

Which one was that?

ElementalHeroInfernoPP02-EN-ScR-UE.png

Heat Blast says hi.

In the manga he was:

1 Elemental Hero + 1 FIRE monster.

Effect: The current one + when this card is destroyed select one Spell Card in your Graveyard and add it to your hand.

Would have been so much better if it had been.

I tune PSZ and Malicious into Stardust Dragon!

And I activate Super Polymerization to fuse my King of the Swamp with that! Come forth' date=' Great Tornado!!

[/quote']

*My Goyo is nerfed*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

A sinister card along with Absolute Zero. One of the reasons many E-Hero Decks use Super Polymerization nowdays.

Not as devastating as JD, but still a great addition to any warrior deck.

They need to make a new FIRE Hero, you know, one that says, "1 "Elemental Hero" + 1 FIRE monster"."

And the DARK version should be like more broke than Zero. And Destiny Heroes would be great cards to use to fuse with EHeroes. 1 Elemental Hero + 1 DARK monster. And maybe some of his new Masked Heroes will be DARK and allow Jaden to summon the DARK Hero.

It's not as Broken as Ab0, but it'll see play.

Maybe we'll see Avian Deck becoming Tier 1 one of these days?

Elemental hero da Shiz

1 "Elemental Hero" Monster + 1 Fire Monster + 1 Water Monster + 1 Wind Monster + 1 Earth Monster + 1 Light Monster + 1 Dark Monster

If you can Summon this card, you deserva to win the game.

It's not as Broken as Ab0' date=' but it'll see play.

Maybe we'll see Avian Deck becoming Tier 1 one of these days?

Elemental hero da Shiz

1 "Elemental Hero" Monster + 1 Fire Monster + 1 Water Monster + 1 Wind Monster + 1 Earth Monster + 1 Light Monster + 1 Dark Monster

If you can Summon this card, you deserva to win the game.

[/quote']

noobs would love that, especially with Miracle Fusion.

Archived