Splashable Hero: Elemental Hero- Great Tornado

Guest JoshIcy

[align=center]400px-ElementalHeroGreatTornadoPP12-JP-ScR.jpg

1 "Elemental Hero" monster + 1 WIND monster

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. When this card is Summoned' date=' halve the ATK and DEF of all face-up monsters your opponent controls.[/quote'][/align]

Call me crazy, but this card is awesome in Lockdown Decks.

So they're finally turning the manga only card into a real card now? Its pretty good, and to me a brother to Absolute Zero considering the material requirements (so easy to get) and how great the effect is.

This only really affects the monsters on the field at the time it is summoned. Future monsters wouldn't be affected. In any case, unless a monster your opponent owns has at least 5600 ATK when this is summoned, this will be able to defeat anything currently on the field by battle at least.

So they're finally turning the manga only card into a real card now? Its pretty good' date=' and to me a brother to Absolute Zero considering the material requirements (so easy to get) and how great the effect is.

[/quote']

Because you can use Malicious in this one too, right?

Its Gale the Whirlwind for E-Heroes.

All we need now is the other attribute fusions.

We're only missing LIGHT' date=' FIRE, and DARK.

Sadly only LIGHT exists atm... :(

[/quote']

There is E-Hero The Shining. It's sort of a combo Shining Flare Wingman and...god, I'm blanking on that hero with a zillion materials...

[/quote']

There is E-Hero The Shining. It's sort of a combo Shining Flare Wingman and...god, I'm blanking on that hero with a zillion materials...

Electrum?

[/quote']

Electrum?

Yes, that's who I'm referring to. They really need to make E-Hero Flame Explosion. In fact...

*runs to Written Cards*

So they're finally turning the manga only card into a real card now? Its pretty good' date=' and to me a brother to Absolute Zero considering the material requirements (so easy to get) and how great the effect is.

[/quote']

Because you can use Malicious in this one too, right?

I guess not as easy. Didn't notice it was just Elemental Heroes for it :<

who says you can't run gale with your heroes? lol

armor master and this guy look like they'd be best friends

the release of this card scares me though. gives more cause to ban gale

and i'm sure shrink will get hit too.

With Great Tornado' date=' Avian will can be in the spot light! And when the DARK version comes out, we will start seeing EHeroes and DHeroes working together!

[/quote']

^ I hope that is sarcasm.

Who need's D-Heroes, when you have Superpolymerization you can take your opponent's Blackwings or other such for the fusion.

Also, often used E-Heroes today are Elemental Hero Stratos (Wind) and Elemental Hero Neos Alius (Light). Both decent beatsticks and both easily searched for.

Yeah' date=' just FIRE and DARK to go.

OT: This card is great. Aside from Honest, almost nothing will get past this thing.

[/quote']

The FIRE one has already been released, but Konami screwed up it's summoning conditions and nerfed his effect.

There probably won't be a DARK one, because Judai doesn't use DARK monsters and he started to play new HERO cards.

With Great Tornado' date=' Avian will can be in the spot light! And when the DARK version comes out, we will start seeing EHeroes and DHeroes working together!

[/quote']

^ I hope that is sarcasm.

Who need's D-Heroes, when you have Superpolymerization you can take your opponent's Blackwings or other such for the fusion.

Opponent: I have somehow destroyed your entire field and you have no cards in your hand. You're f***ing screwed!

You: Draw! I summon E-Hero Bubbleman, allowing me to draw 2 cards since he's the only card I have. *Draws 2 cards* I set a card and ends.

Opponent: I Special Summon Dark Amed Dragon!

You: Super Poly.

Opponent: Wut?

You *Steals his DAD and your Bubbleman*

Elemental Hero The Void

Warrioer/Fusion/DARK/8 Stars

1 "Elemental Hero", "Destiny Hero" or "Evil Hero" monster + 1 DARK monster

This cards ATK is equal to the total ATK of all DARK monster(s) used for this cards Fusion Summon. Negate the effects of all other Effect monsters on the field.

ATK/? DEF/2000

[spoiler=Opponent:]

fffuuu.gif

Archived