[Pokemon Fan-Fic] Descent Into Darkness (PG-13) [Chapter 4 says hello.]

Clair

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I noticed the reference of Keira (sp?) to Silver, which makes it feel more like a GSC flashback. Love it. <3

Your writing skills never fail to impress me, although word choice could've been toned up. I, too, like using big and profound words, but sometimes it is a bit unnecessary and sounds a bit awkward. Although simple words aren't the cream of the crop, either.

DAMN SON DIDN'T ACE HAVE A CROBAT WHY WAS CROBAT WATCHIN' 'EM DUUUUUDE?

I noticed the reference of Keira (sp?) to Silver' date=' which makes it feel more like a GSC flashback. Love it. <3

Your writing skills never fail to impress me, although word choice could've been toned up. I, too, like using big and profound words, but sometimes it is a bit unnecessary and sounds a bit awkward. Although simple words aren't the cream of the crop, either.

DAMN SON DIDN'T ACE HAVE A CROBAT WHY WAS CROBAT WATCHIN' 'EM DUUUUUDE?

[/quote']

sp. correct. ^^

Yeah, I have trouble finding a balance of 'big' words and 'small' words when it comes to word choice. It's something I'll have to work on. ;D

CLIFFHANGER.

DUN DUN DUN.

Actually the kurt thing would work.

The best way to destroy writers block is to add something completly different or a new character and see what would happen.

For example, what would happen if, for instance, I push this button, and turn poor Johto into a nuclear wastland?

Or push this button and make a noise say "That was easy".

Or what would happen if a character got a glimpse of Celebi.

Or something from Antihero bro or Rockets POV.

Or what if the Alakazam's finally realize that they are smarter then use, create a humeball, disperse them across the rest of the pokemon world, including less smart pokemon like Mewtwo and Deoxys, and begin capturing humanity and rebuilding civilization in thier image.

Hello I'm Proffesor Alakazm, I study pokemon. But first. Are you a boy or a girl?

ANSEWER ME NIDOQUEEN!

Guest Tainted Black

Hello I'm Proffesor Alakazm' date=' I study pokemon. But first. Are you a boy or a girl?

ANSEWER ME NIDOQUEEN!

[/quote']

Professor Alakazam: This is my Son, your rival from Birth! Umm.... What was his name?

Kadabra: It's me dad!

Nidoqueen: HIS NAME IS DOUCHE!

Prof: Alakazam: That's right, his name is Douche!

Damn' date=' son.[/b']

Anywayz, cool story. But, you cleary stated that Ace picked up a flower with his "hands," yet you also stated that he had an arm amputated. Ummm...

lolwut?:lol:

Edit: Just read teh latest chapter and I want that biatch with a sneasel to die. Please let her kidnapped and raped by team rocket later in the story. PLZ!

So anyway...I can try helping :D

Nexev' date=' Yahoo XD

[/quote']

Thanks. <3

Your character app was awesome, too. ^^

Super Effective reference?

Yes.

Damn' date=' son.[/b']

Anywayz, cool story. But, you cleary stated that Ace picked up a flower with his "hands," yet you also stated that he had an arm amputated. Ummm...

lolwut?:lol:

Edit: Just read teh latest chapter and I want that biatch with a sneasel to die. Please let her kidnapped and raped by team rocket later in the story. PLZ!

Thank you. And a bit picky, aren't we? >_>

Plus, if you want Keira to die, take it up with Ice.

Archived