[Pokemon Fan-Fic] Descent Into Darkness (PG-13) [Chapter 4 says hello.]

Clair

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Zeonark
An elderly man with frazzled hair stepped out from behind the machine, a crazy glint in his eye. The scholarly-looking figure donned a pure white lab coat several sizes too large. He laughed crazily at the two outsiders.

When I read this, I immediately thought:

"Ohshi- the insane labby has appeared."

Zack isn't such a wuss after all. But I still has no respect for him. .-.

Kinda felt like Promethus was going on and on about his weapons and stuff. I got somewhat bored, but kept reading. I'd avoid that. But don't listen to me, I don't know what I'm talking about anyway. This chapter was fine, and the last two lines are pretty interesting.

More please. <3

An elderly man with frazzled hair stepped out from behind the machine' date=' a crazy glint in his eye. The scholarly-looking figure donned a pure white lab coat several sizes too large. He laughed crazily at the two outsiders.[/quote']

When I read this, I immediately thought:

"Ohshi- the insane labby has appeared."

Zack isn't such a wuss after all. But I still has no respect for him. .-.

Kinda felt like Promethus was going on and on about his weapons and stuff. I got somewhat bored, but kept reading. I'd avoid that. But don't listen to me, I don't know what I'm talking about anyway. This chapter was fine, and the last two lines are pretty interesting.

More please. <3

Yeah. It can't be all action all the time, now can it? ;D

Great as always' date=' Clair. <3

[/quote']

Hello chapter four. I love you. For your exploding Koffings' date=' twisting Acerbus' face, and having ZAP GUNS. <3 This story just keeps getting better.

[/quote']

Loved chapter 4.

*bows*

Also, thanks for submitting a usable character Nex. ^^

Outdid yourself in Chapter 4. Honestly, that was a fucking amazing read.

Once moment he had been watching his Umbreon dig with fervor, and the next moment, there was heat. And pain. Unbearable, gut-wrenching pain. He had screamed as pieces of wall and dirt slashed his face, leaving it bloodied and blind in one eye. Umbreon was blown back against the far end of their tunnel, shaken by the blasts.

Why do all the bad things happen to me Ace? <_<

Also, Turtwig is the worst starter out of all 12. inb4flaming

I require more, and I expect it before... oh, next year. I'll give you time. BUT NOT A LOT.

1) Outdid yourself in Chapter 4. Honestly' date=' that was a f[b'][/b]ucking amazing read.

2)Once moment he had been watching his Umbreon dig with fervor, and the next moment, there was heat. And pain. Unbearable, gut-wrenching pain. He had screamed as pieces of wall and dirt slashed his face, leaving it bloodied and blind in one eye. Umbreon was blown back against the far end of their tunnel, shaken by the blasts.

Why do all the bad things happen to me Ace? <_<

3)Also, Turtwig is the worst starter out of all 12. inb4flaming

4)I require more, and I expect it before... oh, next year. I'll give you time. BUT NOT A LOT.

1) Oh really? I thought it wasn't my best, tbqh. Thanks. ^^

2) If I told you, I'd have to unleash the spoilerdogs kill you.

3) inb4Twig

4) Next year is too little time. ;_;

Free the Pikachu's from slavery! Oh wait... I'M TOO LATE NO!!!!

Why the hell doesn't the Gym Leader save the day or even get involved with what happens in their town? Its always the main character that has to do that shiz.

Good Chapter but yeah the scientist kind of pissed me off when he was just going on about the weapon he made thank god Rora slapped him across the face.

Can't wait for Chaptah 5 ^_^

Archived