Jappio's Sprites, Splices and Fakemon

Jappio

Ok, a whole bunch of suggests/requests in this one. The only one that isn't is the Slowgrotskull. Normally I wouldn't have combined that awful family of Nosepass, Ledyba, and Carvanha, but it was under request, so I had to try (it's not horrible, but I would have not touched it normally after seeing how bad it was going together).

Splice_Sheet_7_by_Jappio01.png

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well here is another new sheet. Half of them are are from requests and suggestions. The rest from my own choices. I'm pretty happy with these. Also was happy that the request ones were actually not too hard, and went together very nicely in my opinion.

Splice_Sheet_8_by_Jappio01.png

Thanks everyone. These comments are always nice. I really should try making more than two's and three's now, but I'm so darn lazy and content with what I've been doing.

Well right now I'm tired. I was working on a sheet and I didn't want to stop till I got 6. I now want to post them, but I don't want to say anything. Anyways, what is there to say? Nothing really, so I guess here it is.

Splice_Sheet_9_by_Jappio01.png

Well the top half are by request (they were such a pain those first two). I had to do a little more scratching than I'd prefer. You can tell though that I didn't do nearly enough scratching, since they still look like crap. Yet since they are request, I had to do them as best I could. I am happy with strongbad though, but Homestar, well at least you can tell its him. I like the others, nothing bad with them.

Splice_Sheet_10_by_Jappio01.png

Sure I'll try it. Also lucky you, your the last person to be getting a free request. From now on since I'm part of a shop, I will be charging a price for requests (just a measly two points or so though, depending on the request). Just head to the place in my sig, Darthorn's Cave. There just request for your splice of your choice, and I'll see what I can do.

Sure I'll try it. Also lucky you, your the last person to be getting a free request. From now on since I'm part of a shop, I will be charging a price for requests (just a measly two points or so though, depending on the request). Just head to the place in my sig, Darthorn's Cave. There just request for your splice of your choice, and I'll see what I can do.

Archived