Jappio's Sprites, Splices and Fakemon

Jappio

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This isn't entirely, new, but I felt that since I just got past 20 sheets of splices, I should celebrate a little. I decided to pull together a whole bunch of splices and show them off. I mainly chose splices I really like, but not everyone else seemed to notice (I blame Licklax and Trogdor, those just seem to hog all the attention). Now its not like I'm asking for an apology for not noticing these the first time through, this is more of a celebration, a showing of some of my favorites over the last 20 pages. I will be getting back to work on splices soon enough (I am though in the middle of Fakemon, so it might be longer). Of course I have changed a few of these to make them look better.

Also a note to everyone. I am now taking requests and suggestions for free again, I have quit the shop I was in, so no need to pay points. Remember only poke splices can be requested and you have to credit me properly where you use it, and must tell me where you are going to use it (for curriosity sake).

Splice_Sheet_20th_Anniversary_by_Jappio01.png

Well here are my latest Fakemon. I have now created the Starter Pokemon for this region. A grass/electric, a fire/ghost, and a water/fighting. I'm quite happy with the results as they are. The first grass starter I have to say is one of the, if not the, cutest thing I've ever made. The fire line I'm not completely happy with, the final form I feel is done pretty bad. If these were in an actual game I would be hard pressed to decide which starter (I think I'd have to go through the game three times, or start the game 3 times and get all three on my team ^_^). So I'm hoping to hear a lot of comments and critiques.

Fakemon_Starters_by_Jappio01.png

Just to clarify, since so many think so. The Fire/Ghost is not a lollipop, it is a flame on a match. Also the "shell" on the first water is a boxing glove, not a shell.

Elemental Hero Shadow, I'm sorry, your request is too vague. I don't take requests on Fakemon if thats what your asking. If your asking for a splice, as I said, your request is too vague. I can usualy make something only knowing the end results (like the mythical stuff I did), but yours I don't what I'd do (I've done a combinations of the dragons before).

Well this sheet is nothing but requests. I do have to apologize to the requester of the Pelliper, Kingdra, and kingler, I did a pretty bad job on it, the things didn't go together nicely.

Splice_Sheet_21_by_Jappio01.png

homestar runner combined with pkmn so not cool 0 / 10

Sorry mokubex. Looks like I shouldn't have done that, it does really bring down my skill as an artist. Perhaps I should have never posted those 3 splices, it makes all the many others look bad. The person who requested the Strong Bad and the Homestar, I should have just denied that request, stupid idea to make them.

If you are referring to where you splice is, then all I can say is I haven't done them. I work off of my own schedule of when I feel like working, I do it. So I'm sorry but who knows when I'll get to doing my next sheet (don't worry, won't be like a month, I usually do one a week or so).

Archived