Jappio's Sprites, Splices and Fakemon

Jappio

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why does everyone keep making up badge names? Oh well I don't mind, I might find one that I like.

hioco1, I was in a shop once, for two months I got a single order. I don't think too many people are willing to pay for splices. Anyways I don't need points, and I'm happy to make them for free. If you haven't noticed, I take requests here, and it doesn't cost anything. So really this is a shop, just pretty unofficial. Only thing I really ask of requests is that I'm told what its being used for. So far all the requests I get seem to be just for the heck of it.

OCG, I don't think I'm going to do your request, since it contains 5, and you know I don't do more than 4. I might though since all those things are tiny, but don't hope on it.

Ok, the electric bird family of mine now have names it goes.

Blitzby ->

Blitzwing ->

Blitzalon

hunterb, those pokemon already exist. Remember my no named electric birds. I'm assuming when you say can't wait to see them you're refering to me naming the birds. They were on my first Fakemon sheet.

Ok, I originally wasn't going to work on splices till I finised up my latest Fakemon sheet, but I took a break. Well a whole bunch of requests again. Looks like my requesters are asking for more specific things these days (some forced colors and forced bases). The thing on the bottom was requested to be dark colored, but I enjoyed its non darckened color enough to leave it that way.

Splice_Sheet_29_by_Jappio01.png

Well here are the latest Fakemon. If you want to know where these things are found exactly in my region, you can place them at Peak Town, and a little after (I'm think Battilakhan will be given through an egg perhaps). Here are the Pokedex entries for all these guys, of course though some of these things may change:

516 - BattilaKhan: Normal type. "This small Pokemon doesn't like to leave its mother's pouch. When in battle it struggles to not run and hide."

517 - Kangaskhan: Evolves from female 516 at level 25. Normal. I'm not going to go into Kangaskhan, you all know what it is.

518 - Battillahun: Evolves from male 516 at level 25. Normal. Same as Kangaskhan except is stronger and has some better defenses. Is slower than Kangaskhan. "This Pokemon does all it can to protect its family. While the mother stays with the child and teaches it and protects the home, Battilahuns go out and gather food." (Will be like Kangaskhan for the most part, but will have more moves revolving around its claws (think crush claw and shadow claw type attacks). Kangaskhan will have its punches. Of course these moves will also be able to be passed down to the baby.)

519 - Lizwiz: Psychic type. "This pokemon does not actually gain new strength. Upon birth it actually has a powerful curse born into it sealing away its power and himself within his own crystal ball."

520 - Lizgician: Evolves from 519 at level 18. Psychic type. Good S. Average speed, S, P defenses. Bad P. Attack (Think Alakazam, but balanced out a little more). "It finally breaks free from its prison and gains new power. Sadly not all of his power has been extracted from its crystal ball, but overtime it relearns its powers."

521 - Lizarlock: Evolves from 520 through Shiny Stone. Psychic type. Good S. Average speed, S, P defenses. Bad P. Attack. "Through the powers of a Shiny Stone its power is fully unlocked. It leaves behind in the crystal ball any moves it had yet extract."

522 - Winfeed: Flying type. "This light breeze has a mind of its own. This pokemon cannot stop moving or else it will loose its form."

523 - Typheed: Evolves from 522 at level 24. Flying type. Good S. attack and speed. Average P. attack. Bad defenses. "Constantly spinning, this pokemon can cause powerful winds."

524 - Galefeed: Evolves from 523 at level 40. Flying type. Good S. attack and speed. Average P. attack. Bad defenses. "The massive winds this pokemon can produce are strong enough to lift people off the ground.

Fakemon_Sheet_4_by_Jappio01.png

Edit:

Well here are the shrunken trainer card versions of my badges. Really nothing that huge and exciting.

Captace_Region_Badges__Small_by_Jappio01.png

This is a trainer card. I quick made this up to show off some pokemon, and the badges of my region. Also it shows a character who will be a major player in my region (These aren't necessarily the Pokemon he will have), Vector Absolute.

Example_Trainer_Card_by_Jappio01.png

oplo, I once tried that one before (Slugma + Azurill), but this time I went with something a little more random. The splice that I attemtped to make super cute was Cherrum and Chingling. I thought it was ok, but I still like Slugrill better, and even some other ones.

Well I quick put together a sheet. This is my 30th for those not keeping count. 30 sheets and the day I've been dreading has finally come. I've now had to do a splice with Lucario. I've been dreading it since I'm not a fan Lucario. I'm surprised I was able to go 29 sheets and never get one with him in it. Of course I'll be professional and do any requests with him. I also did three of him since I could decide on how to do the colors (Darkrai isn't that agreeable with colors since he has like two shades per color).

Splice_Sheet_30_by_Jappio01.png

Hello everyone. I'm here without anything new sadly. I did though edit some previous works. While at my friends house I made a scary discovery. It turns out that at my normal place of spiriting (home) my monitor must make things super dark. So I guess a good number of my sprites have been too bright or haven't been shaded the best. So I have updated Fakemon Sheets 1 and 4 since they needed some reshading on some things. I have also updated the revamps (hehe, I revamped revamps). You can find the these things and everything I've done on my first post (everything is up there. I didn't go back and fix the original posts of them though).

Also I have good news that I think some of you might become really excited about. I am planning (I hope I'm not announcing this too prematurely) to have an RP for my region. Now unlike some Pokemon Region RP's, I will not begin until I have finished all my fakemon, and have made moves and all for them, so this is still in the horizon. I plan on having a pokedex range of about 120-150 or so pokemon (I want to make 100 Fakemon, so everything else in it will be older region pokemon). I still have a lot of planning to do exactly on how it works. Also I need to work on more detailed routes and buildings of course. I also wanted to add new moves and TM's, so I can see this being a few months away.

I will have a limit on how many people can enter though. I will only have a number of open spots (undetermined, I plan on getting more than 10 though). I will be having it in first come first serve format. There will be no reserving ahead of time. So keep your eyes peeled for when I announce it.

Since I post my Fakemon on multiple sites I will be having the role play on only one specific site since I don't want to run 4 different ones. I will be hosting the RP at http://summaxr.com/Forum/ in case you wanted to know. Its a basic forum and I figured it would be a good enough place. I am sorry if this is advertising, but its how I'm working things and I figured people would want to know where. I'm in no way telling people to go and stay there, merely come and RP when I have the RP set up.

With all that said I have to also state that I will be working more on my Fakemon. That means I need to apologize to all you splice fans because I will not be doing as many sheet as often anymore. I will still be doing them. Just remember, if you make a request, don't expect it too soon.

Sorry that todays update was just text and a few small fixes to past stuff. I'm working on some new fakemon right now, so expect them soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I know its been awhile, but I've been off and on when I want to actually work on these, but I finally finished it. Valroar doesn't have a split evolution, that is merely just a visual difference between genders, no effect to stats or anything. Expect splices next thing I submit.

525 - Pix: Normal Type. "This pokemon is quite shy. It isn't due to its weak look, but because its embarrassed because its wings are not strong enough to give it flight, it instead bounces around."

526 - Angela: Evolves from 525 at level 25 with "Holy Wish" held. Normal Type. Good Sp attack and Sp. Def, Ok speed, bad P attack and def. "This pokemon makes a wish to fly and gain power, and would promise to do good. This pokemon now brings goodness and happiness to anyone it can, but it still sadly can't fly."

527 - Impz: Evolves from 525 at level 25 with "Evil Wish" held. Dark type. Good P attack and def, ok speed, bad Sp attack and defense."This pokemon has wished for dark powers so it could one day fly. It pledges to bring misfortune to all. Although it does gains power, it still can't seem to become air born."

528 - Waft: Poison type. "This pokemon isn't very rare in in smog filled cities. It has a hard enough time keeping itself together that it can't really battle too well." (Think Magikarp, will only know splash, will learn poison gas at some point like level 10-20)

529 - Smorgon: Evolves from 528 at level 25. Poison/Dragon type. Good Sp. Attack, Ok speed P attack Sp. defense, bad defense.."Foul smell, foul temper, foul everything. This is one nasty pokemon. Watch out, it may look completely gaseous, but it can still take a bite out of you." (Ability: Levitate).

530 - Dunsparse: Normal type. "This timid pokemon has never been known to be good at battle. Yet in this different land it is said that they have more potential than before."

531 - Morcore: Evolves from 522 in an undetermined way. Normal type. More of the same as Dunsparse, each stat better, so still a very balanced stat pool. "After evolving, Dunsparse has taken a new change. It no longer need to borrow and hide anymore, its attitude though doesn't change much and you'll be hard pressed to find a hostile one."

532 - Meowth: Normal type. "This pokemon has an love for wealth. Some have called it greedy, but its cute looks make it a pretty popular pokemon."

533 - Persian: Evolves from 532 at level 28. Normal type. ."A pokemon loved by those who love luxury. This pokemon itself is known for its snobbish attitude."

534 - Valroar: Evolves from 533 in an undetermined way. Normal type. Think Persian, but with attack and speed boosts. "Called the king of the jungle. This pokemon strides with a pristine presentation. Some can't help but bow to it."

Fakemon_Sheet_5_by_Jappio01.png

Well after a long while I finally gotten to these. I hope I haven't lost too much skill in my long time without doing any of these. Love how I got no comments on my Fakemon, but I bet that these will get a few. I guess that is how it is. These are decent enough to attract attention, the Fakemon aren't good enough for "awesomes" and not bad enough for "horribles".

Also sorry. Some requests I left out due to the fact I can't seem to tell what I could even do with them (too odd and different shapes compared to each other).

Splice_Sheet_31_by_Jappio01.png

Didn't really think I'd have to do this, figuring I have fans and stuff, but they must have died or something. The other possibility is that I did so bad on these latest thing and everyone doesn't want to comment.

Oh yeah, Bump.

Well a friend of mine requested I do a quick map so he could use it somewhere. Well I decided to take him up on the offer, and made this. I haven't picked out what towns would be what or anything, so really I can't say much about it. Didn't take too long to make, which was nice, only about 30 min I think. I have two versions, one with towns, and one without.

Sorry I couldn't update with like Fakemon or splices, but hey, I think its a pretty cool map.

Random_Poke_Map_by_Jappio01.png

Archived