Digimon Xros Wars

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Well the battle is epic but zeekgreymon, forgive me if this sound bad, is a bit a weird name and he kinda like a golden metalgreymon, maybe I just like plain metalgreymon and risegreymon :/

Omegashoutmon is not bad, seem they quite cybernetic Though. What is going be for NeNe? She need to have her own digiXros soon since darknightmon was no longer with her even though he was using her from the start.

ZeekGreymon was pretty awesome but I dont get why Kiriha has to DigiXros into MetalGreymon and then Digivolve while Taiki doesn't have to DigiXros at all. Greymon should've been the base instead of MetalGreymon.

I don't like how they're completely gold...

Hi-Vision Monitamon will Digivolve into 3-D Monitamon, who will have Flat Screen Mode and Big Screen Mode variants.

I can see Hi-Vision Monitamon DigiXrossing with Sparrowmon so it can fly around and stuff

[spoiler=spoiler] Well looks minervamon finally gets her appearance next ep.

Also Poor Lopmon D: and lol at neovademon's death [spoiler=spoiler]Gets stepped on like a bug XD

[spoiler=Spoilers Only Read if you watched EP.34]Lol yeah. He tries to escape but Beelzebumon steps on him like a bug.

And I didn't wanted the Lopmons to die D:

[spoiler=Spoilers Only Read if you watched EP.34]Lol yeah. He tries to escape but Beelzebumon steps on him like a bug.And I didn't wanted the Lopmons to die D:

[spoiler=spoiler] I was somewhat excepting the white lopmon to digivolve into kerpymon for some reason, but it didn't happen but im not disappionted.

i couldn't agree more Zero. And you can't spoil much , because you already know what is about to happen next episode not to mention i haven't even seen 1 glimpse of dramatic moment this whole time or pump-ed up moments

Archived