Digimon Xros Wars

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

R.I.P. Tactimon. Even if you were not as appealing in your final episode, you will be missed. The fact that he and Omnimon were both voiced by Bin Shimada was rather confusing. When Taiki heard his voice, I honestly couldn't think of anyone besides Tactimon.

I like OmegaShoutmon, but I hope Taiki brings Xros Heart back together.

This episode could have been the perfect chance to give Akari and Zenjiro, but noooo. Oh well, I was definitely surprised by the fact that DarkKnightmon is Bagramon's brother.

calling them "Team" is so mainstream and not to mention really cliche. lets call them from now one. Bugra Army, Twilight Army, Blue Flare Army and Xros Hearth Army....yeah sounds way better don't you think?

@Monkey, i think the name "twilight" now belongs to Nene's brother....maybe

I wasn't a huge fan of Tactimon, he reminded me of that one guy from Ronan Warriors.

I haven't seen that in years, but I thought the villain from Ronin Warriors was pretty cool.

I'm certain we haven't seen the extent of DarkKnightmon's plans. He's probably allied himself with the Bagra Army for now. DarkKnightmon was the true leader of Twilight, and simply used Nene as a sort of figureheard, kind of how like Divine was the leader of the Arcadia Movement but Aki was the most commonly seen figure to the public. I'm assuming that he is allowing Yuu to serve that position just like Nene did, only he can actually corrupt him.

Is Darknightmon offiially his own team or is he with Team Bugra? It wouldn't make sense for him to spy on his own brother if they were on the same team. Then again, he isn't team Twilight because Nene is Team Twilight, right?

Not really. Darknightmon is the real leader. Nene decided to join Xros Heart. And judging the preview when episode 30 ended Kiriha will join in a future episode too.

Archived