Digimon Xros Wars

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...Wut?

Yes, it's totally unoriginal. Except for the plots and stuff, apparently... so which part was unoriginal again?

In any case, I'm wondering why people aren't realizing that random digimon from previous seasons appearing and dying are just cameos. They do that a lot here; the Digimemories exist pretty much just to give people nostalgia. So what if they're weaker than normal? This is an alternate universe, obviously, so old rules need not apply.

In any case, anyone notice the new DigiXros sequences? Dunno why, but Taiki pausing to twist the knob on the XrosLoader looks a little odd to me.

It would be original if they actually used new digimon for villains. ALMOST EVERY boss digimon is a repeater.

No, a lot of them have either been all new Digimon or just ones that haven't actually appeared in the anime. Things like SkullMeramon shouldn't count, though Lucemon was a complete and utter disappointment.

Tactimon, Blastmon, and Lilithmon are sufficient villains. Not to mention we have Bagramon, though his profile as being a former servant of God have people groaning that Yggdrasil might come back.

I've always thought that this season was meant to serve as a tribute to previous seasons while having its own spin on things, and I like that idea.

No, a lot of them have either been all new Digimon or just ones that haven't actually appeared in the anime. Things like SkullMeramon shouldn't count, though Lucemon was a complete and utter disappointment.

Tactimon, Blastmon, and Lilithmon are sufficient villains. Not to mention we have Bagramon, though his profile as being a former servant of God have people groaning that Yggdrasil might come back.

I've always thought that this season was meant to serve as a tribute to previous seasons while having its own spin on things, and I like that idea.

It did it wrong.

Bagramon is a servant of God? They could make him a fall down version of a new Royal Knight....might help my pain.

There's a new opening animation? I've always skipped it since about Episode 10. (Not that I don't like it, just I need watch now.)

I love the new DigiXros animation. I always found them repeating the same animations over and over in the previous seasons to get boring about halfway through, so kudos to Toei for actually varying them.

I've thought of this as a tribute to the other seasons too, since Episode 1. Seriously, Digimon from all 5 seasons in ONE scene and X3 and up look like Omnimon Mecha Mode. Taiki, Akari, the DigiMemories... Serious Nostalgia Fuel.

EDIT:

Oh, and I feel like an idiot for not seeing Lucemon FM coming.

Please explain the "correct" way of doing it.

I was actually fine with Lucemon; after all, it took going up an entire X# to take him out, as well as a two-episode battle, which is more than most other villains got. Arkadimon, however, was a bit of a let down.

I have explained it so many times that saying it again is pointless. We view the series differently, just like some liked Frontier and others thought it a waste, arguing will do no good.

Ep 23 : ruined my nostalgia with so many Etemon ._." . When i saw Karatenmon flap his wings i thought "Oh its on, epic battle with epic old japanese style music" but no you have to make the guy laugh -_-

yes and he was one tough nut to crack a laugh with. But laughed at the cheesy skit by nene ._. though the way karatenmon made the last guardian laugh is hiralious.

Anyways Musyamon and Shurimon... I bet there is a bigger digimon around that because i really don't see why taiki would need to use Shoutmon X4 and above on them <.<

This week's ep was pretty good

And the rookie-mega thing does really does not exist in Xros Wars so its best not to even think about it anymore as

Musyamon's minions included:

Shurimon(armor), kotemon(rookie) Catiramon(the Dog deva), Gaiomon(mega), Ninjamon(rookie)[either that or it is was kogamon i forgot which one and did not really care), and Asuramon(ultimate)

and also i lol at the princess being Babamon

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH yeah i finally got to see Gaiomon in the anime @.@ (tho i expected him to be way larger and way more powerful since he is a Mega Level). And am i the only one who noticed that nene got an animation upgrade while her loader changed XD? (bigger boobs o.o) and dang she is hot o3o.

Archived