Digimon Xros Wars

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Merciful Idiot

Why is every single Digimon in that pic a robot? Don't tell me the story is about some kid going to the digital world with some living robot send to protect and stuff.

I've been reading this around other forums today. It's called Digimon ARounD or Shin Digimon. That's not the final title but probably a nickname if any. Everybody's theorizing that the 'Davis/Daisuke; looking character will be the only human character and the digimon around him kind of merge together to evolve, I'm not sure if they're repeating DNA Digivolution/ Jogress Evolution or not. I looks okay, but it's got some serious shoes to fill protag wise. It's gonna be hard to top being the only one to actually fight the digimon. (Masaru/Marcus) I'm disappointed that I don't see Coronamon here. He's my favorite. I hope they get an Olympus Twelve saga or something so I can see Apollomon and the other missing of the Olympus Twelve.

I did notice the digivice and it looks like Savers but with a Megaman chip downloader. o.0

THAT would be scary.

I hope they bring a new variation of Kabuterimon. Nowadays every digimon's main hero is always a Dragon species. :(

BRING BACK THE INSECT!!!!!

I would find a program advance digimon style to be an excellent idea.

I did notice the digivice and it looks like Savers but with a Megaman chip downloader. o.0

THAT would be scary.

I hope they bring a new variation of Kabuterimon. Nowadays every digimon's main hero is always a Dragon species. :(

BRING BACK THE INSECT!!!!!

I would find a program advance digimon style to be an excellent idea.

But that would make a main protagonist Hero's Digimon Ridiculously POWERFUL! What about the Enemy Digimons that has no Chip Downloader? All Antagonist Digimon would be MASSACRE! That would create a MASSIVE handicap to all villain Digimons!

THAT would be scary because its Imbalanced.

Since the Tamers will be leading armies of multiple Digimon that will apparently fuse' date=' I'm getting Dawn/Dusk vibes and I sense awesomeness. [b']I Bidoof'd.[/b]

xD

Any new if there is any other humans in the show?

Yup, their will be, the scan said that match, but they wont be revealed for atleast a few weeks.

• 4 weeks later...

New Info guys.

Multi-page toy ad

Key points:

• The Digivice is the "Cross Loader"
  • It appears to Taiki in the real world and Shoutmon's voice comes from it' date=' pleading for help
    [*']The Cross Loader gives Digimon the ability to "DigiCross", or combine

Additional images:

http://i47.tinypic.com/vylgdw.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/sgs460.jpg

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/5264/53755756.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/t8qd6r.jpg

There are clear headshots of the other human characters in the second image and they are visible in the third image.

Other heroes:

Zenjirou Tsurugi (brown-haired male)

Akari Hinomoto (red-haired female)

Villains:

Kiriha Aonuma (blonde male)

Nene Amano (brown-haired female)

Romanizations are subject to change and potential slight inaccuracies, as always.

Of the other Digimon seen in the common press image, the orange wolf is Dorurumon and the metal beetle is Varistormon.

Profile bitlets:

Taiki Kudou - A hot-blooded 7th grader who saves the weak. He fights with Shoutmon and is the main character.

Akari Hinomoto - Taiki's childhood friend and one year younger than him. She worries about Taiki because he is always doing the unreasonable.

Zenjirou Tsurugi - Taiki's classmate and kendo boy who proclaims to be Taiki's "eternal rival". He hates things that are immoral/injust.

Kiriha Aonuma - 7th grader who leads and fights with Greymon. He eliminates enemies with cold and calculated methods, spreading the influence of his power.

Nene Amano - A beautiful girl who leads a mysterious army. She appears to be searching for strong soldiers for a purpose, but...?

Cast:

Taiki - Minami Takayama

Shoutmon - Chika Sakamoto

Akari - Ryoko Shiraishi

Zenjirou - Daisuke Kishio

Kiriha - Takeshi Kusao

Nene - Houko Kuwashima

The new female protag looks like they borrowed bits of Sora, Rika, and Jeri. lol

Be honest, did anyone else get nightmare fuel in season 3 after seeing Jeri post-Leomon death?

Archived