+ Dragon's Lair + [Enter to win great prizes] - FINISHED/LOCK

Been a while since the last time I made a contest, but anyway let's get all the important stuff out of the way.

BASIC RULES:

1) No Anti-Synchro or Hyper Synchroes.

2) Use your own cards

3) Post your card lore underneath your cards. It makes it easier to read your card's effect.

---------------

Task: Make 2 Dragon-Type monsters and a support card. (Note that the support card can be any type of card you want)

Entry fee: 4 points per entrant

Prizes:

1st Place = 3 rep points + 20 points

2nd Place = 2 rep points

3rd Place = 1 rep point

End Date: The contest will end on May 7, 2010 @ 11:59 pm Hawaii Standard Time. Be sure to get all entries in by then.

Scoring:

All rates will be from 7.0 (lowest) to 10.0 (highest) in increments of 0.1. I do not believe as using 0 as the lowest, so that's why it is at 7.

You will be scored on the following criteria:

OCG

Creativity

Balance (Is it overpowered, underpowered or just right?)

(Note: Having your card holoed will not count as extra points)

I'm not judging images because I do not believe they should be used for grading.

----------------------

Entrants

Note: Your status will be in parentheses.

Klavier Gavin (CLEAR)

Fayaz the Legend (CLEAR)

TERMAS05 (CLEAR)

boy genius (CLEAR)

FerrikPM (CLEAR)

Evil Hero Neos (CLEAR)

BloodBlader (CLEAR)

Uncensored (Need cards)

Judges

I will need 1 member to help judge the entries, because both scores will be combined for your final score. Needs to be at least LV3 to judge.

1) Me

2) mahandra g

Post scores in thread

----------------

Okay guys, start entering and may the best card maker win.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, i'm in. Points sent.

[spoiler=Herbivore Dragon]

herbivoredragon.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 Plant-Type monster from your Graveyard to increase this card's ATK by 1200, until the End Phase. This card cannot be changed to Defense Position, except by a card effect.

[spoiler=Extractum Proeliator]

extractumproeliator.jpg

1 Dragon-Type monster + 1 Warrior-Type Synchro Monster

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. This card is also treated as a Warrior-Type monster. Once per turn, you can send 1 Dragon-Type monster from your Deck to the Graveyard to destroy 1 card on the field. Once per turn, when this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, you can inflict 100 damage to your opponent for each Dragon-Type monster in your Graveyard. This card can attack rwice during each Battle Phase

[spoiler=Miracle Dragon Egg]

miracledragonegg.jpg

When this card is activated, select and apply 1 of the following effects:

*Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower Dragon-Type monster from your hand, Deck or Graveyard.

*Remove from play, from your side of the field or your Graevayrd, Fusion Material Monsters listed on a Dragon-Type Fusion Monster which list Synchro Monster as a Fusion Material Monster, and Special Summon that monsetr from your Extra Deck (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon).

please let me enter, i'll donate my points momenterally,

sorry if my post is long i'm not good with computer's.

293650.jpg

Once per turn during your main phase, if you control this card on the feild, you can equip it to a face "bio union dragon" monster as an Equip card, OR unequip the union equipment card and special summon this card in face up attack or defence position. while equipped to a monster by this cards effect, the equipped monster can attack twice during your battle phase, during each of your standby phases the equipped monster loses 800 atk.(1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time.)

293650.jpg

Once per turn during your main phase. if you control this card on the feild, you can equip it to a face "bio union dragon" monster as an Equip card, OR unequip the union equipment card and special summon this card in face up attack or defence position. while equipped to a monster by this cards effect, the equipped monster can attack directly during your battle phase, during each of your standby phases the equipped monster loses 500 atk.(1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time.)

293650l.jpg

pay half your life points to add up to 5 dragon monsters from your graveyard to your deck, then increase the ATK of every monster face up on your opponents side of the feild, equal to the amount of dragons returned to your deck X 300. while this card is in the graveyard you can remove it from play, to add one feild spell from your deck or graveyard to your hand.

Can I enter? If I can...

487452.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned, you gain Life Points equal to the amount of monsters used as Synchro Material for the Synchro summon of this card x 1000. Once per turn, you can tribute a monster you control to special summon a Synchro Monster with the same level from your extra deck.

487452p.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monster

This card's ATK and DEF are equal the amount of monsters used to Synchro Summon it x 1000. You can tribute 1 monster to increase the ATK of this card by 750. (Permanently.) Once per turn, you can use one of your opponent's monster as a tribute for a tribute summon.

487452.jpg

When this card is Tribute Summoned, you can tribute 1 monster you control to select 1 Spell and Trap card zone on your field. While this card is face-up on the field, the selected zone is treated as a Monster Card zone.

I already sent points.

May I enter jk?

EDIT:

[spoiler=Dweller of the Dungeons]

30j0cqu.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Tribute Summoned by tributing 1 face-up Dragon-type monster on your side fo the field. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon it to your opponents side of the field. While it is there, it cannot attack or change its Battle Position.

[spoiler=Dweller of the Oceans]

2z8qbdl.png

When this card is Normal Summoned, remove from play 1 WATER monster from your Graveyard to destroy 1 face-up FIRE monster your opponent controls.

[spoiler=Mystical Horn]

vnm5j5.png

This card can only be equipped to a Dragon-type monster. It gains 300 ATK and 200 DEF.

OK here are my cards:

2 Dragon-Types:

[spoiler=[size=medium]Argon - Dark Underworld Dragon[/size]]167100.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 Dragon-Type and 1 Fiend-Type monster in your Graveyard. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. Once per turn during your Main Phase, you can discard 1 Spell or Trap Card from your hand to Special Summon 1 "Underworld Token" (DARK / Level 4 / Fiend-Type / ATK 1800 / DEF 1500). Each time an "Underworld Token" inflicts Battle Damage to your opponents Life Points, put 1 "Underworld Counter" on this card (max. 5). You can remove 5 Underworld Counters from this card to destroy all cards on the field except this card. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during this turn.

[spoiler=[size=medium]Golden Glazed Lazer Beam Dragon[/size]]n6s3yf.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by releasing 3 Dragon-Type monsters you control. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. Once per turn during your Main Phase, you can remove 2 Dragon-Type monsters in your Graveyard from play to activate one of the following effects:

• Destroy 1 Set card on your opponents side of the field.
  • Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type monster from your Graveyard.
  • Inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.

This card cannot attack or activate it's effect during the turn it is Special Summoned.

Support Card For Dragon-Types:

[spoiler=[size=medium]Grodz - Hyper Dragon Overlord[/size]]102ngo7.jpg

Effect: Each time your opponent Summons a monster, you can destroy 1 card you control. If that card was a Spell or Trap Card, place 1 "Overlord Counter" on this card (Max. 5). You can remove 2 "Overlord Counters" from this card to Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type monster from your hand or Graveyard. During either player's Damage Step, when a face-up Dragon-Type monster you control battles, you can send 1 Dragon-Type monster from your hand to the Graveyard to have that monster gain ATK equal to the ATK of the opponent's monster it is battling, until the End Phase.

Guest BloodBlader

I'll join in on this fun

[spoiler= My entry]124477-W8D7KEA.bmp[spoiler= lore]When this card is destroyed in battle destroy the attaking card.

124475-6SEQZQP.bmp[spoiler= lore]To summon this card sacrafice 3 monsters you control. This card gains 500 ATK points for each Fire monster in the graveyard

124476-LR1KINW.bmp[spoiler= Lore]A dragon type monster equiped with this card gains 200 ATK pionts for every dragon type monster card in the graveyard

Archived