To Arms, Dragunities. TO ARMS!! (Dragunity Arms- Leviathan)

Not confirmed yet but the info apparently comes from Mr.XYZ who has been a valuable and trusted source for leaked card info for ages.

Dragunity Arms - Leviathan

8 Stars/?/?-Type/2600 ATK/? DEF

You can remove from play 1 "Dragunity" monster you control equipped with a monster to Special Summon this card from your hand or Graveyard. You can equip 1 "Dragunity" monster from your Graveyard to this card when it is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned. When the equipped "Dragunity" card is destroyed by an effect, Special Summon it.

Discuss how this aids the Dragunity archetype along with the Dragunity archetype in general.

Oh BTW, this is supposed to be in the next Structure Deck which is Dragunity themed...just in case you didn't know.

Not confirmed yet but the info apparently comes from Mr.XYZ who has been a valuable and trusted source for leaked card info for ages.

Dragunity Arms - Leviathan

8 Stars/?/?-Type/2600 ATK/? DEF

You can remove from play 1 "Dragunity" monster you control equipped with a monster to Special Summon this card from your hand or Graveyard. You can equip 1 "Dragunity" monster from your Graveyard to this card when it is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned. When the equipped "Dragunity" card is destroyed by an effect' date=' Special Summon it.

Discuss how this aids the Dragunity archetype along with the Dragunity archetype in general.

Oh BTW, this is supposed to be in the next Structure Deck which is Dragunity themed...just in case you didn't know.

[/quote']

I must buyz that den! Incredibly easy to summon. Nice beatstick. can get nice effects from the equipped monster. and best of all, you can use it to special summon more from your hand.

I'm glad Konami is actually giving us decent Boss monsters in our new structure decks, instead of what we've had in the past...*shudders* As for Dragunity, this deck looks like it will give them a major boost in power. I just hope TCG actually gets this deck, and PRAY that this deck won't turn out like the Light, and Dark structures, OCG got, but not us :(

Maybe we will get it in Dragunity Drive?

Oh BTW' date=' this is supposed to be in the next Structure Deck which is Dragunity themed...just in case you didn't know.

[/quote']

Yes, I think we will.

OT: This card is insane. Trade-In and Future Fusion Target, Beater, swarmer AND Cover Card for a Deck that will make Cyberdarks playable again... I likez it.

Sounds like "Dragunity Arms" might be a new sub-type to the Dragunity theme unless this is just a boss type monster for them. Really easy to get out and lets you recycle any Dragunity monster including their synchros so it instantly replaces itself with another monster if it's destroyed by a card effect. Shame it's only 2600 ATK since a lot of monsters can just attack over it. Instant Trident Dragon though if you summon it then equip it with Phalanx.

Sounds like "Dragunity Arms" might be a new sub-type to the Dragunity theme unless this is just a boss type monster for them. Really easy to get out and lets you recycle any Dragunity monster including their synchros so it instantly replaces itself with another monster if it's destroyed by a card effect. Shame it's only 2600 ATK since a lot of monsters can just attack over it. Instant Trident Dragon though if you summon it then equip it with Phalanx.

Which is really easy. This thing is'nt just their boss, it IS boss.

Archived