Data Virus Archetype - 2nd wave is now complete

Zeik

Guest Cursed Reaction

Iota, as Phaoraona said, it slightly OPed. Only 1 tribute needed as well as its effect being pretty powerful. I agree, maybe a slight ATK decrease. Good though.

PeterClarke, I would have, I just couldn't be bothered at that moment. I usually do and since Black Zeik is a good card maker, he would know. Spelling mistakes are easy to see and if a full explanation is needed, I'll post later. Definitely no disrespect intended.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kappa and Lambda added as well as a Spell card also dropped Iota's ATK to 2200 :D

thanks for the rate anbu-of-sand :)

Chaos Flame I have a Tuner and Ill be doing the 4 synchros at the end after the Fusions

Thanks Coral ^__^

I suggest:

Kappa - gain attack for each counter on this card

Lambda - Maybe inflict damage equal to half the ATK

But that's just me.

Pics are awesome as always! ^_^

Edit: Didn't see the spell card there

Kinda strange, don't really see the point. It only makes sence if the monster is opponent's. If that's the case, the card would be pretty useful. ;-)

Thanks for the rates and complement! Andu and Huh? :D

thanks for the rate Duel Tester, I'm starting to add some Spell and Trap support now :) the Synchros, Fusions and Ritual monsters will come last after the main effect ones are finished ^__^

Overall, all cards a nice. OCG is fine and all are balanced IMO. I don't like the alternate win condition though. But only because i like no alternate win condition xD Images are great. Good Job mate!

Now offtopic:

Would you mind showing me where you found the renders you used for your images?

Thanks Pharaona ^__^

good point Lexadin I might do that

thanks HP Doom :D as for the Renders I can't remember all the sites I found the renders from but I do have them saved on my computer, if theres any you want I can upload them easy enough, just PM me with the one's you want

Guest Cursed Reaction

Okay, haven't replied for long so big reply now.

Kappa, with its effect, it becomes a quite powerful card. You could stall then swarm with that. Like it though.

Mu, pretty good and creative effect for a tuner. Yet to see any synchros so I'm still on my feet about that.

Nu is really good and fits with Zeta good. With that, you could win the Duel in no time.

Xi is perfect for my liking: not too overpowered yet has an extremely powerful and supportive effect.

Omicron is actually quite overpowered. With a bit of Special Summoning or swarming, it'll be out then it'll swarm everything else. Tone that down just very slightly.

Data Corruption's picture I don't like particularly. But helps with defenses and especially tributes for the Level 7 and 8s.

Corrupt Firewall is highly helpful in a lot of situations. Nice picture too.

Worm has some sort of resemblance to Parasite Paraside. Has a good effect too.

thanks Cursed ^__^ I might make it so you can't Special Summon Omicron, as for Data Corruption's picture its pretty hard to find good pics for these, so it will stay till I stumble across something better

Archived