Data Virus Archetype - 2nd wave is now complete

Zeik

Epsilon's quite good too. You may need some higher Level monsters to support it though. Make it 1600 ATK like all other double-tribute cards' date=' it'll give some support. Going well so far.

[/quote']

But then it wouldn't be searchable and it would make it worse.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I absolutely don't like that you can win the duel with these Counters.

You should give effects like removing 2 Counters from the field to discard 1 card from your opponent's hand.

The Greek alphabet is already kind off used by real Yugioh cards

7/10

And no one notices how close these cards are to my negatrus set? (link in sig)

The naming scheme is identical (after Greek letters) and they all have an alternate win condition.

But enough of my rant. They effects don't really present a way to keep the viruses on the field, more than likely the monsters with the counters will be destroyed before you get 30...

Guest Cursed Reaction

Zeta is actually pretty powerful. You don't need to put 'card type' just 'Type'. Considering if you managed to swarm, it becomes pretty easy to win the duel.

Eta also is very good. Good support for the rest of the archetype.

FSBolthof fair enough if you don't like em can't please everyone, I just wanted to do something a bit different with counters then just "remove X amount of counters to activate effect" and so tried to make a set about trying to keep counters on the field rather then just making them to get rid of them but still a 7/10 is good so thanks ^__^

Thats true Chas flame maybe I do need some more support for the monsters as well as the counters but ive got 31 planed monster cards, so theres plenty of time for me to add monster support.

thanks Pharaona and Lexadin :]

as usual thanks Cursed :) Zeta's still got a good draw back since even if you swarm it comes down to you drawing a monster each turn, so theres some luck to its effect

FSBolthof fair enough if you don't like em can't please everyone' date=' I just wanted to do something a bit different with counters then just "remove X amount of counters to activate effect" and so tried to make a set about trying to keep counters on the field rather then just making them to get rid of them but still a 7/10 is good so thanks ^__^

Thats true Chas flame maybe I do need some more support for the monsters as well as the counters but ive got 31 planed monster cards, so theres plenty of time for me to add monster support.

thanks Pharaona and Lexadin :']

as usual thanks Cursed :) Zeta's still got a good draw back since even if you swarm it comes down to you drawing a monster each turn, so theres some luck to its effect

I still don't like how you copied my idea, but there's no use crying over spilled milk...

I have seen your cards along with every other Archetype thread I could find, and yes they do have those things in common, but first Greek lettering isn't all that unique I use it in a lot of things i do, and this set is inspired from .hack, the idea of using Greek lettering came from that and how they name Server's after a Greek letter like Sigma, Omega, Delta and so on and as for the alternate win condition, I had wanted do a set with one ever since reading this set(which uses Counters) http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-164016.html I couldn't think of anything that unique and instead ended up with trying to make a counter based set that was different to other counter based sets, by trying to keep the counters on the field rather then using them for effects. another difference is you added a new rule to the game(about negative ATK) while mine does not.... and well yeah what do you want for me to do put every set thats help inspire me in some sort of credits at the end. :/

boy that was longer then I thought.... anyway Theta added! and Thanks for the rate Actor22295 ^__^

Guest Cursed Reaction

Thetra instead of Theta? Anyway, a couple of OCG errors and spelling mistakes on that one but its effect is nice. A pretty good support card for the archetype. Not too overpowered as it's quite hard to keep on the field.

Thetra instead of Theta? Anyway' date=' a couple of OCG errors and spelling mistakes on that one but its effect is nice. A pretty good support card for the archetype. Not too overpowered as it's quite hard to keep on the field.

[/quote']

If you say theres OCG errors you MUST explain them cause its just like sayin "i hate that card" without givin a reson why you hate the card

Archived