PokePoll Murder Mystery!- A Legendary Death (Murderer Revealed. Check post 232) [Can be unstikied/locked now]

Twig

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm thinking that the pixies didn't murder Manaphy, although they did take the cops the wrong way. The other Pixies helped Azelf steal the rare golden guitar, so that would probably explain why they acted strange during their interviews. I'll have to wait for Mesprit's interview though.

I'll have to wait for more interviews, but until then, I'm keeping my crosshairs on Moltres and Articuno, they both said they had to go to the bathroom, but apparently Zapdos didn't meet them there. Something suspicious is going on...

I'm thinking it this way:

The legendary birds didn't want to get involved with the crime.

The pixies were concerned about the theft of the rare golden guitar.

Arceus blackmailed businesses to keep them under control.

The legendary dogs were at their tables the whole time. Raikou has a major superiority complex. They're probably innocent.

That's all I have for now, but I'll need the other interviews.

I have to say, this was very nicely written.

^I'll try to get one or two done today.

Okay Questions for Entei

Where were you when Manaphy was found?

I thought it was clear that I was at the tables.

Who could verify that?

Everyone else at the tables at the time.

Did you Know Manaphy?

No.

Did you Do it Entei huh did ya? We all know you've had previous records of Kidnapping a human' date=' scandalizing a little girl's mind to make her think that you were her dad! *slams hands on desk* Admit it!!!!!

[b']...[/b]

3 questions only.

Edit: Mesprit's Interview is done.

Explosive diorreha?

XD ROFLMAO!!!

Agreed.

xD

Seriously I bet Manaphy Died from something totally Unpokerelated (<- I created a new word =D).

Also Twig (*catches with Ultra Ball after having my Charizard use Flamethrower on you* [i couldn't resist]) and can I ask Mew 3 Questions? O.o

ummm i messed up suicunes last question so can i redo it? if i can' date=' here it is:

what is like to be an underling of manaphy. Are you jelous of manaphy? (manaphy is a prince/princess)

[b']"Jealous? I'm not jealous. I have no idea of what you're talking about."[/b]

Explosive diorreha?

XD ROFLMAO!!!

Agreed.

xD

Seriously I bet Manaphy Died from something totally Unpokerelated (<- I created a new word =D).

Also Twig (*catches with Ultra Ball after having my Charizard use Flamethrower on you* [i couldn't resist]) and can I ask Mew 3 Questions? O.o

You've already interviewed, so no.

I'm a bit busy, so don't expect any new interviews soon.

sowee

Just one question for arceus.

"Arceus just what was that one business you invested in that was the reason for the party?"

I believe Arceus was already interviewed, so no.

I might be able to get one or two interviews done today.

Nead moar info nao.

I can't decide between Raikou and Raikou the possibility of a Ditto in the premises. There is no denying a possible Ditto...

WAIT.

Mew is the only other pokemon that can learn Transform, plus the possibility that mew was lying, that could be it, but as i said, more information is needed.

Archived