A New RP.

darkguy00000

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(OOC I don't mind you saying that you was a student at the same school that Dr. Kolobos was teaching at. But you can't be a member of the Legion of Shadows, thats a side storyline I'm working with. As Kolobos is serching for the one who can re-open the Ancient Gateway and unlock the secrets of the lost Millennium Items. Don't worry, you'll get involved in the Legion of Shadows side story at some point.)

"Hmm he want's an attack."Luther thought about to end his turn but Fenrir turned and growled at him.

"No Luther attack show him your power."Diablos commanded merging into Luther's soul once again.

"Fine go to your demise."Luther thought as hiseyes turned a darker shade of red."Fenrir Attack His Warrior tear it apart. Luther finaly commanded as Fenrir lept at it's prey.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As he woke from his coma, he released the seal. The fog rose up again, and suddenly, the duel arena came back to focus, and now everyone could see the duel ocurring around him.

"Hmmm, more new duelists. Of course, while I'm waiting, I will just look around, to see if anybody has enough promise that I need."

OCC: Yeah, won't we all, KoLoBoS?

You Insolent Fool. One Little Card Won't Help You At All. Let me evaluate for you. Since you negated all cards in my chain, now I can discard this card from my hand to the graveyard.

"Zero Chaos". Here's how it works. If more than one of my trap cards are negated during your turn, I can discard this card to end your turn immediatly. So although your hero is still here, your turn is done.

You should be cautious about the next move! Whether you make it or not. First, my swordsman requires a cost of 400 points to keep him on the field. LP-3600

Next. I end this duel. I remove from play all cards in my deck except one. *Shuffles through and leaves one card* Next, I drop my LP to 0. Now, Im allowed to Special Summon Dark Blade Swordsman!

[attachment=2602]

Now. His effect activates, because I decreased my points to 0, he gains attack points equal to how much I payed, which is 3600! Now, you may be wondering, how can I still be in the duel with 0 lifepoints! Allow me to evalutate! My Swordsman is now my lifepoints! If he is destroyed, I lose automatically! But as long as he is on the field, you cant touch my lifepoints! He has a second effect! He can attack directly on the turn he Is Summoned!

But Thats Not All! *Smirks*. I removed from play my Final Battle Spell! [attachment=2603] See for yourself. All my monster gain 2000! You do the math! What can you do now! Lets not forget, both my monsters can attack directly! 7600 points!

What will you do now!

"Do you really want me to activate my last card? Don't answer, because I will."

brokeninsanityfinaljudgsx2.jpg

"Now, I don't have any cards at all, but it doesn't matter. If your monster is destroyed, you lose. Your monster is destroyed.

"It looks like I win."

HaHaHaHa! This is great! You forgot the final card in my hand. You are a foolish person! This game is finally over, except there wont be a true winner! I play my quick-play spell card Final Zero! Here how it works. I tribute one monster (my duos swordsman) and draw the last card of my deck! Then, I activate it, no matter what the cost!

Wow. I'm glad I left this card. Meet My Crush Blade Swordsman!

[attachment=2604]

I believe, since I have over 30 cards out of play, you lose!

"Did you even look at the cards I removed from play? I have 1 card in the graveyard that is now removed. Now, he has sealed your fate."

chaosherosorcerordestroip1.jpg

"You don't have any cards in your hand, none on your side of the field. Your final card has been negated, my Traps continues, your monsters are destroyed. Now, you are finished."

Riley fell back. "What Happened?" I thought I had this game won! This guy is a duelist like none I've ever seen! But, I do have one trick left up my sleeve! I can use this. Riley pulls a necklace out of his pocket. It has a blue stone on it. It begins to glow. "I also have "Shadow Powers" So watch this! The figure on the other side of the duel field dissappears! "That will teach the loser to mess with me". Now, lets see what he has for cards.

"Well, well, tough guy, huh? Well, now you are trapped in your own subconciounce, where the demons of darkness are all around you. And they are hungry for human flesh."

"I warned you not to mess with me. AND NOW YOU WILL PAY THE PRICE!!!!"

Oh Yeah! And If I choose not to! I dont care about the rules of your stupid shadow world! I am the best duelist there is! Rules are of no importance to me! Now, let me show you what I mean! Send me your best duelist!

"Or maybe I could use you for my own doing. You are an impressive duelist. Now, let's see if you can survive my shadows! If you survive, you are set free from this world. If you can not, you will be bound to the shadows that surround you."

Name Your Challenge!

*thinking to himself* "And to think, this morning I planned on winning a tournament and getting that awesome new card everyone is talking about" Now , I'm in some illusory shadow game with a weird, but strong duelist" What a fun day this has turned out to be!

"I'll set an additional card facedown and call it a turn."Luther said as he was left with three cards left in his hand. Luther then rolled his eyes at the now defending Fenrir.

"Diablos I saw that trap a mille away."Luther said his anger rising. Then he looked thru his mind for Diablos but the dual spirt was absent. It's was early closer though. "Diablos where are you screamed Luther in his head before a mirror appereared in side his head showing his own reflection except now half his face has warped into Diablos's image.

"I'm closer then ever" Diablos said thru his own astral mouth.

Luther's face grew into shock as he felt Diablos Changing his body again.

Fenrir looked at it's master releasing a chilling howl in delight before looking at Wolf and Blade again with a snarl.

Archived