A New RP.

darkguy00000

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dr. Kolobos quickly pulled a card from the top of his Deck. He looked over at Mikhail, the man before him wearing his armour. A small grin appeared on Kolobos' face.

"Very well. But your patience isn't the only thing wearing thin around here."

He takes the card just drawn from his hand and slams it onto the Field in the Monster Zone.

MONSTERBaelTrio1.jpg

"Now I Summon my 1st Hand Maiden of Bael in attack mode. Oh and don't forget about added that counter to my Millennium Globe. That's 8 at last count. increasing my 1st Hand Maidens ATK to 1400. And with that, I end my turn."

Kolobos watches Mikhail, almost calculating his next move.

Mikhail laughed. "Your stupid globe fails to impress me. A mere 800 point boost will NOT stop me! I'll now summon Trap Buster to the field in attack position!" He laughed as a shoulder-mounted rocket-launcher fixated itself to his shoulder, taking aim at Kolobos' face-downs. "I'll then switch my Armor Head to defense and end my turn..."

(OOC to recap, what have you got? I make it.

Hand = 1

FD Spell/Trap = 3

FU Monster = 2

Is that right?)

Kolobs again draws a card from his hand. He looks over them and then to the cannon on Mikhail's shoulder.

"For the monster you just placed, thats another counter for my Trap. And now I get to place my 2nd Hand Maiden on the Field."

He places the card next to his other Hand Maiden of Bael. A female dressed in blue comes from the card. She holds her hands in the air as a blue energy crackles from her finger tips.

MONSTERBaelTrio2.jpg

"That's another monster of the Field, and another counter on my Millennium Globe. 10 now I believe? And with that I end my turn, so please feel free to take out my two face-down cards."

Kolobos begins to laugh as he slowly crosses his arms.

Mikhail's dark-tinted eyes narrowed. "Fine, fool. I'll draw! Now I activate my spell card Clockwork Armor!" He laughed darkly. "You know, Professor, that only a single Armor monster may attack a turn? This card allows me to break that rule... at the cost of half my points per attack! Your doom has come, shadow-freak. I'll now summon my Buster Pile in attack position!" (0/0)

He laughed again, not a trace of humor evident. "You're finished. Buster Pile! Attack his Second Handmaiden!"

(Ok, so at my count:

YOU:

800 LP

? hand (Lost count)

2 monsters (Handmaidens)

2 face-downs.

Millenium Globe (@11) and Reborn from the Ashes.

ME

800 LP

3 monsters (Trap Buster, Armor Head, Buster Pile)

2 face-downs.

0 hand.

"So now you pay attention, bragging rights get you nowhere unless you prove it in battle. But, uh, why am I even talking to a pathetic whelp like you when you're not even worth it? Have fun being pathetic, whelp."

The creature walks away, leaving Underworld in a crowd of duels taking place all around him.

The creature turned around, with his golden eyes turning red, spinning in a frenzied out-of-control rage.

The seal continue to spread, and take over more of his body.

"Very well, then. Somebody who will attempt to give me a challenge. Of course, it will still end in defeat for you...."

He stood by his duel disk, with the shadows flowing from it like a raging waterfall, activated it and drew 5 cards.

"Now, are you ready to face TRUE evil?"

Kolobos watched as the large armoured covered fist came flying across at his Hand Maiden. He looked at the Life Points of Mikhail that rushed down to 400 from the effect of his own Spell Card.

"STOP!"

Kolobos yelled loud across the Batle Field, his hand out stretched with a card in his hand. Mikhail stopped mid punch, as the professor held the card almost in his face.

"It's about time you showed some back bone and attacked me. And now I get to use this."

Kolobos is just about to turn his card over, when Mikhail laughs at points to his TRAP BUSTER armour. Dr. Kolobos shakes his head.

"That my friend, only works on Trap Cards and Effect Monsters. And this isn't either of those. This is a Spell Card."

He slams the card down onto the Field.

SPELLEnergyOfSouls.jpg

"Let me explain how this card works. First it takes power from my Millennium Globe, so it can stay on the Field. Second, it negates all your Monster Card effects and changes them into Normal Monsters. So all those nice armour effects you love so much are gone, and since your armour monsters have an ATK of NOTHING. Looks like that attack of yours is about to back fire.."

The card activates, and the blue energy from inside the Millennium Globe explodes onto the Field. Three shaftes of blue energy fly towards Mikhail's armour monsters, draining them of they effects. Mikhails armour begins to turn grey as the power is pulled from them, and transferred into the Millennium Globe.

"What?!" cried Mikhail, eyes widening as his right arm involuntarily swung around in a slow arc, lancing towards the now-superior monster grinning in front of the Professor. He seemed to visibly sag, the dark tension holding him up gone, simply by the spell of his opponent.

The shadow possessing his body relinquished his hold, and transformed back into Mikhail.

"No!" cried Mikhail. "I'll activate my own trap! Armor Blast! Now... by paying 700 Life Points, I can destroy all monster cards on the field... then we each draw cards equal to the number of cards under our control that were destroyed!

But, unfortunately, all my Armor Monsters are removed from play... and I may only draw a single card, as I can only draw equal to half the number of my monsters destroyed... rounded down." He shook from the drain on his body the spirit had pushed it through, and he took the cards off his armor disk and placed them, almost tenderly, into his pocket.

He solemnly laid his hand over his deck. 'Your last card...' the dark spirit in his head taunted. Mikhail's entire body shook in anger as he lifted it off the deck. He stared at his Life Point counter... the spirit might be right.

"I end my turn..." he said distantly.

Archived