A New RP.

darkguy00000

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mikhail stared from behind his own eyes. "That... that thing has 5900 attack points..." he said, nearly entranced.

'You fool,' sneered the dark spirit's thoughts back at him. 'Power is not all. My draw will prove it.'

He resurfaced in front of Kolobos. "I choose not to pay for my spell," he declared, and the green card in front of him shattered into tiny pixels. "Now, Professor, prepare for your doom! I activate my spell, Armor Master!"

He laughed in glee as a warphole appeared behind him, a void full of shadow. "I fear your Monolith will fall, Professor," he sneered. His one card in-hand fell through it. "You confused, Professor?" he laughed. "Let me explain to your pathetic mind. I discard an Armor monster from my hand to the out of play zone, then I draw 2 cards," he laughed again as he rattled off two cards off his deck.

"There is no way this will work," said Mikhail, voice dripping venom.

'It will,' said the spirit. 'And you must believe. If you don't... well, I know this Legion of Shadows... and you do not want to be there, as much as I don't. You must TRUST me for us to survive!'

"Grr..." growled Mikhail.

'I see you think agreement,' said the spirit, still with a half-sneer that infuriated Mikhail.

"Get out of my head!" roared Mikhail.

In the real world, Mikhail - or in any case the being IN Mikhail, clutched his arm in pain. The dark skin was receding, showing tanned skin of the former occupant.

"NO!" roared Dark Mikhail, both in his mind and in life. Mikhail stood, defiant, against him.

"YOU FOOL!" screeched the spirit, as the 'normal' skin marched further up to his elbows.

Mikhail's form shuddered and trembled from the fight for command within.

There was a picture of a symbol... a seal... underfoot, shooting it's penetrating light upwards. With one last scream, the dark spirit was gone.

Mikhail stood up, laughed nonchalantly. But, as he stood, he felt something horribly wrong. He shook it off. It was probably just a... feeling. Not real.

"I activate Protection from a Different Dimen..." said Mikhail, slotting in the spell before collapsing from fatigue on his body, from having two conflicting minds, from changing control.

'Now do you see what I tell you!?' cried the dark spirit within his mind, caged there just had he had been only moments before. 'YOU cannot handle the strain that Globe places on you. It draws out the weak, the...'

"I AM NOT WEAK!" retorted Mikhail in fury, throwing a fierce punch at the dark spirit, who made no effort to even back away.

Mikhail looked on in awe and horror as his fist passed right through the spirit.

"Wha.. what is this!?" he demanded.

'No time!' replied the form impatiently, and before he knew it, Mikhail was a prisoner again... but he was... so... tired...

"The young fool is gone," sneered the spirit, regaining control of his host body. "Now... let the true duel begin..."

Life Points: 50.

Cards in Hand: 1 + Protection from a Different Dimension.

"Well then I'll begin with setting one caer in facedown defense and two facedowns." Luther said draw his hand then quikly sliding three cards onto his dual disk.

"Come on Wolf it's your turn show me what you got." Luther said gestering for Wolf to make his move as his three facedown cards appeared infront of him.

"ok draw" Wolf say ripping a card out of his duel disc. he glances over his hand lets see "first off i play this card" for slams the card into its slot.

WA-1.jpg

a black winged angle falls from the sky. "now i activate its special ability" he says smileing. 2 cards pop out of his deck. "i think ill places these babies in deffence mode" wolf place the cards into deffence mode. he rases his hand as 2 more black angels fall from the sky onto the field. their wings gaurding them. "u wanted my best will this is my best my angels are a nice deffence for me dont u think" Wolf standes there "well have anything to say"

(OOC: No, just a little discussion thing.)

"Protection from a Different Dimension..." sneered Mikhail's form. "Now, we both Special Summon all monsters from our remove from play zone. But... their effects are negated and they may not attack. But I don't care... So, return to me... Psychic Armor Head, Buster Pile, Trap Buster, and my discarded card, Arcane Absorber!"

He laughed as the grey, drained armor latched around him, as Kolobos' two Handmaidens apparated in front of him. Six more counters flew to his Millenium Globe, on fifteen.

"One face-down ends my turn," said Mikhail, placing the last card in his spell/trap zone. "Your go..."

"Alright I'll start things by summoning this my Chosen of Terror in attack mode." Luther said as a Demonic boy appeared next to his facedown monster.

AncientTerror038bmp.jpg

"Hope your ready for his assult." Luther said as both he and his monster cracked there clawed hands.

OCC: Ya know, sometimes, to me, it gets kinda boring seeing that, there's nobody new to duel on these types of RP's. Not saying that you guys are boeing. I'm just saying that, I think more people should be joining. But hey, if you guys have a pproblem with that, I won't say anything.

You make a character, give him a deck, created or real life, give him a bio and personality, and join in. It's basically a tournament, but some of our characters or, well, suppossed to be evil. KoLoBoS's character (named after himself) is basically the main antagonist (meaning villain).

It's really simple. If you don't understand what I'm getting at, read the first page, then read the whole thread to understand the whole premise of this RP.

Yeah. In this story, you don't have to be a part of the main plot and al of the drama. You can basically make your own little story while staying in the boundries of he RP.

Edit: Follow the format on the first page, make your character, as well as his deck, bio, personality, and looks, and you're all set to jump on in.

Kolobos begins to chuckle, his arms still folded.

"You fool! You've forgotten about the Bael Monsters I removed from play to activate the spell "Bron from fire" which brought Veroz-Monolith of Suffering to the Field in the first place. So before I even draw a card lets bring another two cards back to the Field. My Bael Gaurd, and the Bael Ifrit. Bringing my monster count to 5 face-up in attack postion. And thats another 2 counters for my Millennium Globe. I believe that makes it 17."

Kolobos reaches within his cloak and pulls out the two cards, placing the monsters onto the Field. He looks over at Veroz's ATK points which rush down from the lack of cards out of play. It's ATK goes down to 1500, before getting a Millennium Globe boast of 1700. The star of fire that surrounds Veroz begins to die down, as the Monolith's power begins to fade.

"Yes Veroz, your power is getting weak again. Down to 3200, but don't worry, this card will change all that. Before I draw my card, I must remove one counter from my Millennium Globe to keep "Energy of Souls" in play."

He take the counter from the card, and Veroz turns and stares at the Doctor in the black top hat and cloak.

"Your begining to anger me Professor, I warn you. Lose this Duel and it will be your darkness that the Legion Of Shadows will dine on tonight!"

Kolobos carefully places the counter back under his cloak, and then takes the top card from his Deck. Increasing his hand to 3. He searches over the cards and smiles back at Veroz and then at Mikhail.

"OK, now to make things more interesting. I activate this Spell Card on the Filed. Portal of the Monoliths!"

SPELLAncientPortal.jpg

He flips the card that was already on the Filed over. Suddenlyl from behind Kolobos a large vortex begins to open up. As a strange green mist starts to cover the arena floor.

Wait. So HOw would I know where to be in the story. Like ok, here is my character, along with the deck. You said it can be made up right?

Riley Storm

Deck: Zero Hour

Appearance: Blonde Hair, Black Shirt, Blue Pants

Personality: Very cocky, but has the skills to back it up.

Would this work? And could I use created cards?

Well, I guess if anyone wants to duel, I'll be here. So, if we use created cards that we dont actually have, we just make it balanced to be a fun game.

Um...I guess I'll duel some1

What do you mean by duel. Like this for example.

The crowd was loud. Riley walked into the tournament area. "Looks like there is a lot of tough duelists here" "None of em' are tough enough to beat me though!" Riley noticed a duelist standing nearby" "Hey you! You want to duel with me?

Well, I didnt exactly know. So here goes

Riley walked into the tournament area. "Wow. there are so many tough-looking duelists here. Of course, none of em' are tough enough to defeat me, but I'll give e'm credit" Riley spotted a duelist looking through his cards., [not exactly sure who I'm talkin to here] "Hey, ya you, [looking at the duelist]. you up for a game?

Archived