A New RP.

darkguy00000

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(OOC FINALLY, after god knows how long. This site is letting me post again. I spoke to Darkguy and told him I was having problems in posting on here. Guess he never told you all. ANYWAY...Let's finish this before I get booted again.)

The doctor watches as the Spore Cannon hits it's mark, knocking his opponent's Life Points down to 100. He takes another card from his hand and placs it onto the Field in his Monster Zone.

"And now I Summon my Swarm Master Botarmo."

MONSTERSMBotarmo.jpg

"And he to has a effect, when ever he is summoned to the Field, I get to add the bottom card of my Deck to my hand."

Yet another beast taks the Field. This one is fire orange in color, it grows as saliva drips from it's large fangs as Dr Kolobos takes the bottom card of his Deck and places it into his hand.

"Excellent. This will do nicely."

Kolobos takes one of the cards from his hand and places it onto the Field.

SPELLSwarmMastermind.jpg

"I'm sure you remember this little gem of a magic card Kabel scum. It's Swarm Mastermind. And it let's me destroy a number of Spell or Trap cards up of the number of Swarm Beast on the Field. I see four,and I see four card in your Spell/Trap Zone. Guess what happens next?"

Kolobos begins to laugh as four humanoid creatures appear behind him, these strange looking men have limbs growing from there backs that look a bit like spider legs. In the center of each of there chests is a glowing red jewel. Suddenly the red crystal emits a stronger glow and then a beam shots from within it towards each of Axtalaoz's cards in his Spell/Trap Zone.

Name: Kintio

deck type: Revenge of the Heartless

Bio: A boy chosen by the heartless to bring them back.

He plans to rule the world with Children's Trading Cards.

likes: yugioh the abridged series, wolfs, dragons, Squirral Monkey, maplestory etc. (a whole lot of stuff)

dislikes:People jumping on his bed, crap, Guys named Bob, and a whole lot of other sheet)

ESPICCALY GUYS NAMED BOB! >:D

jobs: playing computer and PS2

Archived