how do you beat Obelisk the Tormentor?

tomcat14d

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you dont play with gay ban lists' date=' then you can still use Dark Hole or Raigekil, Lightning Vortex. Anything that does not specifically target him can destroy it.

[/quote']

If you don't play with banlists, any good player can win on the first turn every game and it isn't worth playing.

No its more worth playing because you can use any card. They make all these cards, and then, you cant use them. Wyy is there any point in that? Its making it so much harder to build a Deck.

wow these are great ideas

but i have another' date=' how much would it cost to buy Blue-Eyes Ultimate? he has 4500 i think

[/quote']

If you are looking to buy one, look here:

http://yugiohmint.com/search/Blue-Eyes_Ultimate_Dragon

If you dont play with gay ban lists' date=' then you can still use Dark Hole or Raigekil, Lightning Vortex. Anything that does not specifically target him can destroy it.

[/quote']

If you don't play with banlists, any good player can win on the first turn every game and it isn't worth playing.

No its more worth playing because you can use any card. They make all these cards, and then, you cant use them. Wyy is there any point in that? Its making it so much harder to build a Deck.

You want to play a game where it always ends on the first turn? You might as well play without an opponent and just flip a coin. There's no point in actually playing. The game would suck.

[/quote']

You want to play a game where it always ends on the first turn? You might as well play without an opponent and just flip a coin. There's no point in actually playing. The game would suck.

Thats what adds to the "challange" aspect of the game.

And I'm not sure if I read this correctly, but does starfire3 think Lightning Vortex is banned?

Prohibitation.

Sorry but it targets Obelisk even if it's in the hand the ffect says nothing can negate the summoning. It's sort of like Secret Village vs. a spell

It doesn't target Obelisk. It makes it so it can't be played. If you're saying Obelisk's effect is active while in the hand you're even stupider than I thought. That's like saying Horus Lv.8, Plasma, and Jinzo's effects are active in the hand or deck as well.

Prohibitation.

Sorry but it targets Obelisk even if it's in the hand the ffect says nothing can negate the summoning. It's sort of like Secret Village vs. a spell

It doesn't target Obelisk. It makes it so it can't be played. If you're saying Obelisk's effect is active while in the hand you're even stupider than I thought. That's like saying Horus Lv.8' date=' Plasma, and Jinzo's effects are active in the hand or deck as well.

[/quote']

*looks at sig* you just contradicted yourself dumbass. You're saying i'm stupid but you're also going to say I hacked a forum's programming. Pfft

Prohibitation.

It doesn't target Obelisk. It makes it so it can't be played. If you're saying Obelisk's effect is active while in the hand you're even stupider than I thought. That's like saying Horus Lv.8' date=' Plasma, and Jinzo's effects are active in the hand or deck as well.

[/quote']

*looks at sig* you just contradicted yourself dumbass. You're saying i'm stupid but you're also going to say I hacked a forum's programming. Pfft

Hacking a forum and being good at a children's card game are completely different.

Prohibitation.

[/quote']

Hacking a forum and being good at a children's card game are completely different.

wow you are an idiot

• 3 weeks later...

Here you go this is what you need considering 4000+ atk monsters are hard to find

a 3000 or higher monster

axe of despair

(or any atk raising equip card. )black pendant (if you have a 3000 atk monster)

now use your 4000+ atk monster against his

Here you go this is what you need considering 4000+ atk monsters are hard to find

a 3000 or higher monster

axe of despair

(or any atk raising equip card. )black pendant (if you have a 3000 atk monster)

now use your 4000+ atk monster against his

Or, you know, Smashing Ground, which takes 1 card and no set-up...

Archived