R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| [~]

Blake

So we're the mafia now? A mafia that likes to make up and participate in stories of varying subjects over the internet? Or did you just mean to say that the role of Black is being played by Marlon Brando?

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Jake, you should only make one if you want people to be able to discuss the plot and other such things as that would be all the point it would serve. I suppose you could have everyone post their app for everyone else to see. Your choice. It wouldn't kill us not to have it but it would be nice too.

And on that point' date=' like the creepy feeling I've been giving the Yowie attacks?

[/quote']

Yes I do. Makes things interesting. And now I get to start my first fight of this RP so I will go post shortly.

Meh, the curse has already been set.

I was going to join Tamers once before... then I completely forgot about this forum (as is needed) and moved on to different places.

I don't know, but something is telling me not to join. And I won't.

[align=center]

Aha ha ha ha ha!

tuxedo-1.jpg

Salutations gentlemen, women (if any, aha ha!),

As you all may know, I am leaving my office as Manager of R.P.820. I am very sad to say this, but I think it would be best for a temporary leave until I will be able to be active longer. I would have Sissy take over but she's just as busy as I am. So I don't know when I'll return, but for now, "Fare thee well, for I must leave thee. Do not let this parting grieve thee. And remember that the best of friends must part."

Au revoir.

676114049b93598m3.jpg

[/align]

Theme songs? Darn, I don't listen to much music outside anime and video game stuff. I'll have to look hard to find something.

@Fenrir: Well now Black can manage the first post so that can be fixed.

I don't care much for finding theme songs. I enjoy music, but that's it. I simply enjoy it. Nothing else really.

So it seems I finally get to meet Fenrir. I heard about you once, though I've never actually seen you post here before. It may be because I joined not too long ago, but it's good to meet more people.

Archived