R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| [~]

Blake

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I think if an rpg about a war with no plot' date=' no offense meant Black, can attract so many members then so can Tamers

[/quote']

Except it will attract different people. And not nearly as many bad inexperienced RPers.

Yes' date=' it takes great skill to slap a few cliches together and call it an opening post. >.>

[/quote']

Apparently it does Nex.

@Jake: What exactly was rude about what Nexev said? He never said that he was referring to Tamers. If anything it sounded like it was in reference to what Christian said which was in reference to the War RP. Or maybe I'm entirely wrong, can't be sure.

One' date=' finally leaving the first school where you actually are challenged.

And two, yes. Three, Enrise, that was uncalled for. Shut up with the sarcasm.

[/quote']

I was going to bold Enrise and say "What the heck?" however the whole post gives me that feeling. What did you mean to say?

Oh, I was talking about Christians post, can't say anything about tamers.

Was that the super power one?

It looked interesting, nevermind that was a different one.

Do you have to be partnered with a tamer/monster or can you go solo?

Do you have to be partnered with a tamer/monster or can you go solo?

I'm pretty sure you can go it alone. However I'm not sure how Jake feels on the matter as no one has asked about that before now.

One' date=' finally leaving the first school where you actually are challenged.

And two, yes. Three, Enrise, that was uncalled for. Shut up with the sarcasm.

[/quote']

I was going to bold Enrise and say "What the heck?" however the whole post gives me that feeling. What did you mean to say?

I meant him, stop being sarcastic, eventually, it isn't funny anymore. The first thing, Graduated from 5th. The two, kinda agreeing with Jake, Three, the Sarcasm was NOT called for.

*hits head on desk so hard I begin to bleed*

I apologize Nevex/Enrise . . . thought you were referring to Tamers- since I was talking about it. I get defensive when it comes to my rpgs/ideas.

*lifts head and wipes blood off*

And you can go solo, or be just the partner . . . OR just a normal human. One thing I highly enjoy about my games is the fact that there is no set way to do things. If you can think it it can, possibly, be done!

*raises fist to the air*

Want to be the decended of a lost tribe with a mysterious power that makes you herald as a living god throughout the lands!? Then I will gladly go along with it

Want to be a low life scum whos only goal in life is to kill the next strongest person until you are drinking whine atop the mountain of corpses you've accumulated over the years? I will GLADLY help with that XD

The point is, whatever you want you can send an app in for it. Its just THAT one is the standard ^^

And you can go solo' date=' or be just the partner . . . OR just a normal human. One thing I highly enjoy about my games is the fact that there [b']is[/b] no set way to do things. If you can think it it can, possibly, be done!

What's sad is that I totally should have realized this knowing Jake and yet I didn't. I could have gone really off the wall with my characters. Too late now. But I'll keep that in mind for future reference.

Older. I actually never realized you were only 11 (OoO)

And yes Christian.

You would like to see us rise to the top' date=' or fall to the lowest of the low, if we just godd*** join.[/quote']

I want to see how creative people can get. If I have the basic plot I want to see how much everyone can build on it. Make your own race, destory an evil organization, slaughter a village of innocent people for all I care! I will stretch the plot out to match and the game will still continue ^^

And since Christian had to ask ^^ What age to I act like?

Archived