R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| [~]

Blake

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Remnant why not join Tamers? I think you'd get a kick out of it

...that is the most random suggestion I've heard all day... and sorry, but it's not my type of RP.

Anyways, I just wanted to say hi to a member I've never met b4. So hi Fenrir.

Edit: Also, I'm too busy working on my app for Andx's RP to join Tamers Jake. You should join Andx's RP also. It's gonna be awesome!

"A bird's voice is more powerful than the chains which contain it."

-Cephus

[align=center]Cannot the light of dawn be known,

To those who have strayed too far,

The king shall be sitting on his throne,

He, unlike others, has not roamed,

Into the darkness of Ratar.

The dawn has not been the same,

The kingdom will now have no name,

In this land, he was dethroned,

In his last, deadly spar.

In the land of Ratar![/align]

And that is all I'll say today. Oh, and, hi, Fenrir. Oops. Meh.

Yes, the poem is relevant. I'd love to join, Jake, but I'm kinda busy.

Why not? What doesn't interest you guys!?

Two reasons:

1) I've got a LOT of stuff to do now that I'm rapping up the year. I can only do a few things involving RPs, at least until summer starts, so I can only do what I feel is the MOST interesting at the time. And I find other things more interesting

2) It sorta seems like a down-graded version of digimon...

Besides, seems like its been around for a long time. Some RPs just need to be let go of. If it keeps going, then good, but I don't think I could ever join. At least, not right now.

Why not? What doesn't interest you guys!?

Two reasons:

2) It sorta seems like a down-graded version of digimon...

Whoops forgot to mention that.

It's basically like Digimon except no originality really for Partners and adding the spice of having the human fight.

And by no originality, I mean partner wise. Considering that the world itself was crafted by a bunch of people I'd say it's original.

And by no originality' date=' I mean partner wise. Considering that the world itself was crafted by a bunch of people I'd say it's original.

[/quote']

Then I suppose I shouldn't mention that I made 14 of the twenty something nations in Tamers.

And by no originality' date=' I mean partner wise. Considering that the world itself was crafted by a bunch of people I'd say it's original.

[/quote']

Then I suppose I shouldn't mention that I made 14 of the twenty something nations in Tamers.

It's me Andx, you don't really have to say this sheet. Hell, that gives it more proof that it's original. >_>

Well I don't wanna say anything else mean about Tamers. I g2g right now' date=' but I'll brb in about 30 minutes, if anyone is still on then. I'll probably just work on my app, watch some stuff, and maybe post here if anything interesting is going on.

[/quote']

You haven't really said anything mean about it, just said why it doesn't appeal. See you in a bit then.

[/quote']

It's me Andx, you don't really have to say this s***. Hell, that gives it more proof that it's original. >_>

I know it's original, I was just referring to the whole bunch of people thing. Anyway... I got nothing. Anything else anyone care to talk about?

Pffft' date=' Jake Tamer's isn't bad. It's like any other RP, it'll only be attractive to certain people. :/

[/quote']

Now where have I heard that before? lol

I often have to say this in this club because I have the feeling I'm a little too blunt.

Archived