R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| [~]

Blake

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andx' date=' does it really matter? Age is just a sign of how long ago since we entered. Some are young to their years(Like Jake over there),some are wise to them. It depends on genetics, behavior, and [s']seeing if their head can go through a blender successfully.[/s] I do not know the last part.

Then why did you ask it?

That's like this:

Hey guys, what is better, cherry cola or vanilla cola?

Your ansewer is BS and worthless cause there is

lg_bcv_12oz_can.jpg

CHERRY VANILLA COKE!

See your ansewer is worthless due to CHERRY VANILLA COKE!

lg_bcv_12oz_can.jpg

You asked a question about ages, then say soon after that the whole thing is pointless, it's the same thing here.

The whole coke topic is negated as, like I said, cherry vanilla coke makes it completely invalid.

What was the point in asking anyway?

That's because Cherry Vanilla Coke is Too Good For This Sinful Earth.

Any particular reason "because" and "is" didn't get to be capitalized in that sentence? Every other word did. lol

Duh' date=' Newtons 3rd Law, everyone knows that.

[/quote']

That won't slip past me. Newton's 3rd law has nothing to do with capitalization. It's all about reactions to forces and how they're equal and opposite. Silly Cephus. There must be some other law that you're confusing Newton's third with.

Oh, right, I suppose I should go check that link out. I'm just not sure how eager I am to get into a Yugioh RP. And on another forum, only since Primal and I are trying to get RPU going again but still. Anyway, I'll check it out and tell you what I think.

@Andx

I think he mant Nehtom's Third Law which states "Ye shal' al' be Captilizing them der letters now' date=' ye he'r?"

[/quote']

... I'm Southern.

I don't see how that affects anything. Cause guess what, so am I.

I was using hillbilly anyway.

Your Texas, that makes you a mexican or a white man who can't get his one land and illegal immigrented innconet Mexico from it's land.

Then jabroni if they do something a mere fraction as bad as what you did.

Oh yeah, and Texas is threatening to seceede, again.

Oh yeah' date=' and Texas is threatening to seceede, again.

[/quote']

Hope it goes as well for them this time as it did the last time they seceded. That is if they actually do it. All I know is I just like the part of the Texas constitution that allows it to split into five states whenever they want.

EDIT: Oh yeah, Broxret. I checked out the RP. I believe I'll have to decline. As I said before, I'm not too eager to get into a Yugioh RP. I hope you find people though.

Archived