R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| [~]

Blake

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I meant was seeing it appear on, oh, I don't know...RPNexus? You know, that rp forum where it would likely be continued by the faithful and NOT die? Remember when there was only six of us controlling characters? And it went just fine then. Why not go back to that? It worked, and that was the important thing.

Brox!!! Where the hell have you been you lug you?

*grabs Brox in a headlock laughing*

LIKE I SAID BRO!! I'd come back when i heard that the site needed me!!

And now I'm back and my wickedly evil mind has been cooking up RP ideas for quite some time.

So what've you guys been up to besides (duh) Winning

*Heaven Piercing Brofist*

LOL I haven't won anything Brox.

And what I AM doing is working on Struggle of Powers II while also thinking about bringing back a couple other roleplays that I used to run, before they died of course.

So far 'Chords of ChaosTM' seems to be the one everyone's interested in- despite it being the only one I did not personally own.

LOL I haven't won anything Brox.

And what I AM doing is working on Struggle of Powers II while also thinking about bringing back a couple other roleplays that I used to run, before they died of course.

So far 'Chords of ChaosTM' seems to be the one everyone's interested in- despite it being the only one I did not personally own.

I'll be scoping these as i type this

I've been scheming a little project. After what feels like centuries on TVtropes and watching MM!, Gurren Lagann, and playing Super Robot Wars over. And over. My mind finally snapped. I had an epiphany WHAT IF i could construct an RP composed of elements from a Multiversal perspective but COMBINE that with Original Characters my RPers would make. The result was a creation by the name of Taisen World. A Tabletop RPG i created that went damn near viral at my High School. some 21 students play. So i thought. TRANSFER this S.O.B. to YCM. And now it's here bro. In its incubation but here nonetheless.

Well i've got Character Sheets for Final Fantasy, Bleach, Naruto, Kingdom Hearts, Yu Yu Hakusho, Hokuto No Ken/Street Fighter, fate/stay night, Digimon, Megaman, Soul Calibur, and Warcraft. Working on a couple others. One of my bigger concerns was if we were going to incorporate Mecha into the RP. if so how would this work?

Archived