R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| [~]

Blake

The concept of a single unified dimension is flawed in the sense of physics. Every universe has their own set of physics and laws they must follow without question. Forcibly adding new laws that contradict the current ones would cause the universe to crash and burn into sweet oblivion. That's why multiverse RPs probably don't work, there are too many laws and physics to accurately follow; whilst adding new ones to worlds with already established rules would f**k the world up majorly.

By the way Shadow, I can guarantee that that RP will fail.

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so like opinion guys?

There is like this rp that was like done and we did s*** with it.

And it ended and s*** because it like died. And we like gave it a canon ending

and like Shadow is editing the ending because like, he is cheap and like the owner of the rp doesn't like that.

So like who is right?

I edited only one thing, and that was that my character survived by coming into his own abilities (part of which involves regeneration) and escaped by breaking a certain 'thing'. That's it., Nothing else was changed as it all had something to do with an alternate whatever the hey that the of space and of time made happen.

I edited only one thing, and that was that my character survived by coming into his own abilities (part of which involves regeneration) and escaped by breaking a certain 'thing'. That's it., Nothing else was changed as it all had something to do with an alternate whatever the hey that the of space and of time made happen.

So your typical Online Low-Tier RPing Deus Ex Machina bullsh*t? amirite?

srsly though it's 11th hour bullcrap like that that turned me off of Online RPing. And over to DnD and other tabletops. And i plan on incorporating solid rules and limitations like those in DnD to a multiverse RP. Should i make one.

Actually, we figured out a way to where we can still use our characters from Hivebound, so we're all good.

*sigh* whatever man. All'z i know is that people're s'posed to die when they get killed. *plays with bag of Reality Marbles* ahh Gilgamesh...you were such a nice Mod yes you were *snuggles with the bag*

Chaos as energy, because I use it a lot, apparently. According to Sonic, Chaos is energy. According to the Slayers, there is a 'Sea of Chaos', which I see as an endless sea of Chaos energy that can be tapped into, if you have the training to do so. I usually go by those.

Archived