R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| [~]

Blake

Try 3. No one took notice of it. If this doesn't get accepted, I'll try again in a week or two.

I saw all the errors I pointed out in there were still there.

The quiet reaction of being shot, the spelling errors, switching from past to present then back to past tense.

That tells me, A: You didn't read my post or B: You're too lazy to fix it. You want in without doing the work.

To me, both of those are unacceptable.

That is a denial that won't change from me.

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That tells me, A: You didn't read my post or B: You're too lazy to fix it. You want in without doing the work.

I read Kindred's post and Creator's post and fixed it according to that. That will be it for me until I get or approved or the week is up.

[spoiler=Striker's stuff]

Anoki walks into a dim-lit room. He looks around the room searching for any sign of life, but nothing appeared to even twich.What if the life was asleep? It wouldn't twitch then? Just then, a soft buzz goes by his head.

A SOFT BUZZ oh_snap.gif He figures it was just a fly What about the fact that there is appearantly NO SIGN OF LIFE? A fly is a life. Or are you biased against insects, speciist.and proceeds to exit the room. He was getting irritated by the fact that after hours of searching, he found nothing. Should have rolled twenty. Sweat was pouring down his chest and he felt like his legs were going to collapse. Dude, searching is hardcore. He decided to check the ball room down the hall. Just as he entered the room, a sniper's bullet grazed his leg. I have to say, only grazing the leg of a nonmoving target, snipers aim is pure s***. Anoki checked his leg and found blood seeping through his pants. "Who the hell did that?!" yelled Anoki. Dude, if you get shot at, YOU GET TO COVER, don't stand there.

"Well, well, well," said a mysterious voice. "I thought you would never show up." I know you were here for hours and all but I had to pee. REALLY BAD, so... yeah. Suddenly, a shadow appeared from the balcony and jumped to the ground below. SNIPING A TARGET? REVEAL LOCATION AND ENTER CLOSE RANGE WITH TARGET. =/ "So, what brings you here Anoki?"

"You know why I'm here Zaniki," said Anoki as he pulled his sword out. Oooooooh now this is getting interesting. WRONG SWORD You don't know that. <3"Now, what will it be? Do you want a painless death or a slow and painful death." Yeah, beware the wounded guy with the bleeding leg 'oh weak mortal with puny sniper rifle' FEAR THE CRIPPLE. Dude, it's obviously a choice betwen a quick "death by impalement" (IE Anal, (or vaginal, Zanki can very well be a chick) or painful and slow (IE a whole night of hot and steamy. ;D)Anoki knew what the answer was going to be, it was the same everytime. HOT AND STEAMY!!!:3 His leg was still bleeding, but he knew that would be the least of his worries. "Well, what is it?"

"I rather die fighting than die giving up." Zaniki pulled out a machine gum and started shooting ferociously at Anoki. Anoki pulls out his sword and blocks the bullets, How the hell are you blocking bullets from a machine gun with a sword? The sword will dent, it;s not exactly the most thick piece of steel. HE'S BLOCKING THE BULLETS WITH HIS PENI- IT'S NOT HIS PENIS DARN IT! but one manages to hit the wound on his leg.

"You should of known that a true warrior doesn't need a gun. You are pathetic Zaniki!" Wow, way to talk smack about WWII veterans, and Vietnam veterans and just about every solider in America besides the indians prior to colonization. =/ Anoki gathers his breath and jumps onto the balcony above them. With a wounded leg? Dude, he shouldn't even be able to walk perfectly.

"Oh am I? Well then, how about this!" Zaniki pulled out his katana, jumpped up onto the balcony, and proceeded to slash at Anoki not realizing he revealed an opening at the end of each slash. So using a katana is bad?

That's it. I'm sick of all this "bastard sword" bullshit that's going on in the 4th Edition system right now. Katanas deserve much better than that. Much, much better than that.

I should know what I'm talking about. I myself commissioned a genuine katana in Japan for 2,400,000 Yen (that's about $20,000) and have been practicing with it for almost 2 years now. I can even cut slabs of solid steel with my katana.

Japanese smiths spend years working on a single katana and fold it up to a million times to produce the finest blades known to mankind.

Katanas are thrice as sharp as European swords and thrice as hard for that matter too. Anything a longsword can cut through, a katana can cut through better. I'm pretty sure a katana could easily bisect a knight wearing full plate with a simple vertical slash.

Ever wonder why medieval Europe never bothered conquering Japan? That's right, they were too scared to fight the disciplined samurai and their katanas of destruction. Even in World War II, American soldiers targeted the men with the katanas first because their killing power was feared and respected.

So what am I saying? Katanas are simply the best sword that the world has ever seen, and thus, require better stats in the 4th Edition system. Here is the stat block I propose for katanas:

(Superior One-Handed Melee Weapon)

2d10 base damage

+5 proficiency bonus

Heavy blade, light blade (counts as both)

High crit, off-hand, reach, versatile

Now that seems a lot more representative of the cutting power of katanas in real life, don't you think?

tl;dr = Katanas need to do more damage in 4th Edition, see my new stat block.

"Nice try!" Anoki capitalized on an opening in Zaniki's slashed and stabbed him in the chest. Zaniki then fell to the floor bleeding from his chest. "You had this coming brother. Oh, and happy birthday." What? Zanki's attacks weren't even blocked or dodged, how did Zaniki lose? BASTARD SWORD BULLSHIT

@ L'illusionniste

First I'm just going to call you L 'Illusion or Illusion from now on.

Secondly, friendly C&C on RP posts is always welcome here. Admins are just the ones that choose who is allowed in or not.

Sure. I think I made my name too complex anyway... |3

Um... I said at the bottom that it was fine... in tiny letters...

I agree Phantom-sama, otheres can review all they like but ulitimately it is the Admins who give the final yay or nay

I know, which is why I said 'twas okay. XD

Hey guy's, I'm going to try and start a new Roleplay soon. Here is my idea;

1: It will be a guild based roleplay something highy similar to Fairy Tail. I don't have a plot, but I know it will be set in a world very similar to ours, but with alot less technology based stuff that we have now. Though different types of technology will most likely exist. The main villains in the roleplay will be a few seceret underground Guilds & a few Assasination guilds. Though their will be other villains that will come up within the different missions that the roleplayer would choose.

2: I'm looking for help in creating the world. As their should be several things needed to make it a good roleplay. All suggestions, comments, idea's will be taken into consideration and I would like as many people here to help in creating it as can be. For the simple fact that, I want it to be a good roleplay that we all can enjoy, and might last a bit longer because everyone has put forth alot of effort into starting it. I will list below the things that I know as of now that you all could help with the creation of, further more if their is something not on the list that you want to create please just ask!

I. Plot

II. NPC's

III. Guilds - Villains, Hero's, neutral

IV. Technology - Not anything futuristic, the simpler the better.

V. Towns, Villages, Countries

VI. Powers - This is where it gets tricky, I'm not looking for the average super ability or just pure magic out of no where. I want something quite developed with strength's and weakness's. Possibly even different levels involved, which allow the characters to evolve within the Roleplay.

VII. Possibly a few simple yet thought out missions that may be given out to the members of the guild or guilds.

VIII. Anything else you can think of that might be needed. As of now I doubt we could make a successful Character sheet without knowing a few specifics(Plot,Setting, Guilds, Powers etc. etc.).

Hey guy's, I'm going to try and start a new Roleplay soon. Here is my idea;

1: It will be a guild based roleplay something highy similar to Fairy Tail. I don't have a plot, but I know it will be set in a world very similar to ours, but with alot less technology based stuff that we have now. Though different types of technology will most likely exist. The main villains in the roleplay will be a few seceret underground Guilds & a few Assasination guilds. Though their will be other villains that will come up within the different missions that the roleplayer would choose.

2: I'm looking for help in creating the world. As their should be several things needed to make it a good roleplay. All suggestions, comments, idea's will be taken into consideration and I would like as many people here to help in creating it as can be. For the simple fact that, I want it to be a good roleplay that we all can enjoy, and might last a bit longer because everyone has put forth alot of effort into starting it. I will list below the things that I know as of now that you all could help with the creation of, further more if their is something not on the list that you want to create please just ask!

I. Plot

II. NPC's

III. Guilds - Villains, Hero's, neutral

IV. Technology - Not anything futuristic, the simpler the better.

V. Towns, Villages, Countries

VI. Powers - This is where it gets tricky, I'm not looking for the average super ability or just pure magic out of no where. I want something quite developed with strength's and weakness's. Possibly even different levels involved, which allow the characters to evolve within the Roleplay.

VII. Possibly a few simple yet thought out missions that may be given out to the members of the guild or guilds.

VIII. Anything else you can think of that might be needed. As of now I doubt we could make a successful Character sheet without knowing a few specifics(Plot,Setting, Guilds, Powers etc. etc.).

Ok, WTF. I go out and make a Guild Based RP and no one comments what so ever. Even after I post a sign-up on Nexus.

Now when people get on they are going to hype over this idea and all get behind it and join it.

WTF people.

I just get irritated when I'm ignored and then something very similar is proposed and supported full on.

Primal I'll help you out if you want/need me to. I can bring a few ideas over from mine.

As for the YCM comment, that is a usual thing. I've learned to live with it.

The quiet reaction of being shot, the spelling errors, switching from past to present then back to past tense.

I click on the last page and the first thing I see is this.

Welcome to the true fandom, Dane.

I did the same thing in The Roleplaying Club not long ago... I need to post there again.

It's becoming second nature.

This was me with Godot.

Now you understand completely.

COME, APPRENTICE. TOGETHER WE SHALL TAKE OVER YCM.

ONE CONTRADICTION AT A TIME.

I do understand. It's worth it.

There really isn't anything worth taking over though.

It is so worth it. Screw people saying I'm getting annoying with it.

DANE/ICE TAG TEAM SUPER DEATH OBJECTION COMBO!!!

The Card Maker for novelty purposes?

I'd say something about that 'death combo' but then I'd be objected out of this thread.

Or extremely annoyed. Perhaps entertained.

Possibly all of the above.

And I'd be a dick and post the one image that I've had on my computer for ages that will finally work in this scenario.

Go for it.

Alright:

logically speaking, you can't be a 'Death objection combo' simply because words cannot directly kill someone. You could influence one towards Suicide, or convince another to kill, but you yourself cannot cause direct death via an objection. Even more so since an objection is used in the court of law to prevent such actions, as an objection is a way to interrupt and not give a full explanation as to what is going on.

Therefore the most you could be is an 'interrupting objection combo'.

Alright:

logically speaking, you can't be a 'Death objection combo' simply because words cannot directly kill someone. You could influence one towards Suicide, or convince another to kill, but you yourself cannot cause direct death via an objection. Even more so since an objection is used in the court of law to prevent such actions, as an objection is a way to interrupt and not give a full explanation as to what is going on.

Therefore the most you could be is an 'interrupting objection combo'.

Busting out Godot sprites time?

Busting out Godot sprites time.

n4dsnp.gif

Let me get this straight, did you just take everything I said literally? Word for word?

So if I said break a leg, going by your logic that would mean I wanted you to break a leg. Which I do at the moment, but that's because of your logic.

We all know I meant it as a shitty attempt to intimidate the others. And if you didn't, THE MORE YOU KNOW.

I don't even want to say Objection! as this was a cinch.

So don't say objection, it's that easy.

Also, I never said you had to agree with my logic. Especially since logic is largely opinionated and depends on your point of view.

But that wasn't an opinion.

That was you misunderstanding what I said.

Or making a bad argument,

So don't say objection, it's that easy.

Also, I never said you had to agree with my logic. Especially since logic is largely opinionated and depends on your point of view.

Ooooh common losing arguement the "I didn't say you have to agree with me" manuver, backed up by the "matter of opinion" defense.

So.... lame.

Logic is like physics, it is not opinionated at all.

OPINION is opinionated, logic is deductive reasoning.

It's not like "This guy has a hole in his chest and there is a bullet in there, so HE MUST HAVE BEEN SHOT... in my opinion of course.

"But sir my logic says it was a banana."

"OHMYSHITS your right! This case got NINE KINDS OF SERIOUS, my logic says we need banana's natural predator to help us in this case. SOMEONE GET A HOOKER!"

"I think you mean monkies sir."

"I think you mean your mom OOOOOH ZING!"

"Sir, this is why we nothing gets done."

No it's like. Bullet. Gun. Mofo got shot.

Boom!

Evidence? motherf***er's blood was on the victims shoe. Boom!

Looks like your going to get... the boot. B]

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Archived