Micheal Fudo vs Paradox

krspaceT1

Say that again. In the anime section..

You'll be shot down.

And why the hell was my post reported?

Because newbs of nowdays don't know what should be reported and what should be.

Anyways, the reasons everybody hates GX are:

1. The plotline is incomplete, and at least 90% of the chapters are irrelevant to the plot, whereas the Dark Signers Arc has less than 10% being like that. It can be seen that the GX Anime Writers couldn't think up a plot interesting enough to go on for an year, so they filled up the gaps with boring secondary plots.

2. The characters are Gary Stu. None of them actually have an interesting plotline beneath them, with the exception of a few.

3. It is definately so that "Konami is trying to introduce as many cards as possible using minor characters". A new archetype appears every week. Konami would grow rich, but the anime watchers would...nyeh.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.fanfiction.net/~krspacet

This is the door into my universe, and to give you an idea of what to expect....

Jaden was part of a prophecy of 10 legendary heroes with unique keyblades, who would save the universe, from a dark alliance, led by Darth Sidious. They did, but during the final battle, Jaden left the rest of the heroes to go to the Pharaoh Kingdom, the world of Yu GI Oh, adapted somewhat with the dawn of the duel arc. He, and the people of the world of GX (Dueland), who survived the worlds destruction (KH's ish there), found their way there. This left Jaden's friends he met, including other members of the Prophecy Ash Ketchum, Ashoka Tano and Eragon, to believe him dead. Then 20 years later, a time expirement freed Kronos (From the Percy Jackson series), who then revived all the villains, and after stealing Sidiuos's powers, and with Megatron and Voldemort escaping from his control, he began to assault the worlds. By this time, Jaden has a daughter, Duela. The villians track down Jaden, and gain a new ally in Marik. They then steal the dark part of him (The supreme king), and from their they create a clone of him, who then joins the villains. Framing Jaden, the heroes now believe Jaden is a traitor, as quoted by this

"traitorous fiend your friend Jayfeather describes you as, the dark moron by Ashoka and the one who I wish to break all his bones and fill his brain with molten lead, Saphira"

Oh, and did I mention that Dark Jaden then aquired Paradox's deck, and with it, he (This is not released yet) defeat and kill Pharoah Yugi, taking control of the Pharaoh Kingdom for the dark alliance.

Typical. Pfft. Why does everybody either ship him with Alexis or that Jesse kid? Alexis is too obvious with no real emotional connections, only used as an ass-pull by the American dubbers, and the Jesse one's just disturbing, judging by the fact that they're almost the same exact person!

Wait, why do I keep over-analyzing things, and why do I keep coming back here when I say I'll leave, ONLY to argue with a guy for no real reason?! DAMN, I confuse myself.

My universe had her brought back to life' date=' when Kingdom Hearts Hades ended up on her world, causing a chain reaction

[/quote']

inb4plotthathasnoreasonexceptmakeitanonsenseparody

If you're making an unbelievable plot twist, at least make it have a valid reason for making her return to life. Does that bride of whoever-that-is have to have powers of Hades? If she never uses them anyhow, your plotline is completely invalid, as well as just annoying.

My gosh, I've just realized: This story has been up for some time now, and everybody, myself OBVIOUSLY included, cannot get past the parts of the story we HAVEN'T seen and continue to nitpick on it! Ugh! Why didn't I realize this before? This, basically, is a topic where 10% of the posts have anything to do with the story at all! This is the best spam topic ever!!

Though seriously, it'd be better if you posted more of the story on the forums so that we could discuss it correctly. Please post chapter one in this topic and watch the fireworks.

Well, at least play Duel of the fates when you try to picture these little snippits from my stories

From the New Alliance of Darkness

The decepticons stayed back as the death eaters walked in, as the door closed behind them. The room then was lit by a large lamp, revealing a large metalic foot, as the figure strode into view.

"Ah, Voldemort, its been too long"

"Not long enough, Megatron!" the dark lord spat "Do not call me by my name! Dark lord is fine, his darkness..."

"Leroy, then?" Megatron chuckled.

From the Return of Zak Monday, Chapter 9

Zak fell down, his claw out of reach. A pale, college aged teen with a horrid scar and blond hair, and disturbing golden eyes, smiled evily.

"So, this is the best Kur can do. How pitiful, and Argost said he was so scared of you. You know, he's my minion now, all of the wonderful beings here are. Soon, all the universe will be mine!" he then blasted a lightning volt out of his hands, but a man with red hair intercepted the blast, and fell.

"DOYLE!" Zak yelled as his uncle fell, and his hand went limp.

"YOU, YOU, YOU!" Zak was glowing a horrible orange aura. Kronos raised an eyebrow

From Penguins Might, chapter 9

"Skipper, what are you doing here?" Kiki asked the penguin.

"OH, if it ain't watchboy and monkey girl, you guys are a pair, right? Never mind that, you have no idea what we're doing" he said waving his hands, as Rico and Kowalski walked by with a milk carton loaded with eggnog.

"I see the Eggnog skipper" Ben told him.

"Skipper, we've been sighted!" Private yelled

"Retreat, save the precious cargo" Skipper ordered. Then taking a smoke grendade the penguins vanished

From Igniter of Prophecy

Aelita had reached the super computer, inside the power core. The natural gas engine was on a gray platform over a chasm in a methane deposit. Droid and monster bodies alike were being manufactured inside. Using her magnetic powers, she focused and the locks ticked off, opening the door. But as she entered, she heard a noise. From the air vent, jumped a being, but not any she had seen before. This being was humanoid, but had two head tail things. She had reddish skin, and wore a red mid driff and skirt, with white leggings. She seemed to be female. A glowing green sword was in her hand.

"Who are you, what are you?" Aelita said startled. " Your, not human"

"Do I look human to you, I'm a Togurtan Jedi" the alien huffed. So this was a jedi.

"And what human, has pink hair?" the jedi asked, before they started to glow a yellow glow.

"Wha?" they said at the same time, as the place shook violently.

"What have you done!" a voice yelled. Xana, in William's form, was in the reactor room.

From 10 new keys Chapter 37

"So, who is going next" Jaden asked as they came up to the next room. But he wasn't looking where he was going, and tripped on Jaypaw's tail. With a hiss Jaypaw scared Jaden into tumbling down into the next battle chamber.

"Oh Boy, this will be fun" Eragon sighed before pulling something out of his bag and used Brisingr. A popping noise was heard and popcorn appeared.

"Hey, you act like this will be funny" Jaden puffed as the chamber activated and Luxord formed.

"Who's the gangster" Jaden muttered.

"That is not but a bad gamble in life" he muttered as cards formed in his hands. "But your run of the gamble has ended" and with that hundreds of cards flew at Jaden.

"Meap" Jaden jumped out of the way of the cards.

"Okay, Neos" Jaden said.

"Disable"

"What, Neos?" Jaden said trying to activate it.

"Cards are my specialty, no help from your elemental heroes, now then" and then a giant die appeared and rolled at Jaden.

"Bad Day" Jaden said running from the dice.

From The Legendary Hero and the New Hero

"Stand down, Evo!"

"Evo?" Ben said confused.

"LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING STRANGE AGENT PEOPLE, RATH DON'T TAKE TO KINDLY BEING CALLED, WHATEVER A EVO IS!" they fired, as Ben launched another wrecked car at them. It blocked the lasers before it crashed down, causing the agents to pull back.

"COWARDS" Ben laughed, before he saw a rock hurdling towards him. It exploded on contact, sending Ben flying into a building.

"I don't know what sort of Evo you are" a teenager with black hair, a red jacket and jeans said, his arm a orange cannon "But its time you get your daily dos of vitamin Rex!"

"LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING..." Ben began before another rock flew from his cannon, and struck Ben.

"YOU DIDN'T LET ME FINISH THE LINE, YOUR GOING TO PAY!" Rath growled. He then spun his omnitrix symbol.

(Ben felt his body get covered in vines. A flaming crest formed on his head. Flash and he was)

"SWAMPFIRE!"

"Okay, when can a Evo do that?" Rex raised an eyebrow.

"What's an Evo?" Ben demanded as he shot a fireball. It struck Rex, sending him flying.

Well, some bits from my stories

A summed up plot of the Thomas Adventures; Thomas Greenlight, a legendary hero, ruling the peaceful world of Greenia, (Which takes a Traverse Town like role) fights to protect the worlds beyond the Kingdom Hearts universe, from a new dark alliance. The heroes whose worlds are lost, like Ben Tennyson, Omi, Jade Chan, Phineas, Ferb and Seras Victoria join him. He meets many heroes, including Skipper, Percy Jackson, Megaman, Sonic, Ed, Danny Phantom, Garfield, Anne Frank and Ned Bigby. Also, he faces a conspiracy by Dr. Doofemsmirtz to not only exterminate all the universe's vampires, but to complete the ultimateinator, a device that will allow him to control the heartless and become the emporoer of the universe; powered by batteries of Kur, Princess of Heart and Te Xuan Ze energy.

Archived