RE: The Ultimate Crossover [Accepting in OoC/Started]

Jolta

"SHADOW!" Amy yelled grabbing on to his. Shadow was halfway through a portal. "I can't belive these things opened again!" Amy yelled. "Come with... me!" Shadow yelled pulling Amy in.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Pika-pika!(What is wrong with you!)" Pikachu yelled. "What?" Herbert said. Herbert had Pikachu in a brown sack. Pikachu's head was sticking out. "PIKA! CHU?(You're kidnapping me! AGAIN!)" Pikachu ranted. "So. I'm kidnapping you! Big deal!" Herbert yelled. "Now. If you want to be let out, you have to give me my ear." Herbert said. "Pikachu?(What ear?)" "What ear? I know you're doing!" "Pika?(What am I doing?)" "BEING AN ASS!"

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Ugh! He's too strong! We need a new strategy! Torterra return!" said Ash. It appears that Diamondhead took the hit for them and due to taking too much damage even as the near-indestructable Diamondhead, Ben reverted back.

"He's too overpowered! We need something thats also overpowered other than Alien X!" said Ben. He then slammed down his watch. Transformation began.

He turned into a more Ultraman-like creature. As he was Transforming, he grew biger, bigger, bigger and eventually extremely big. "WAY BIG!" a red-and-white oversized freak Alien appeared. "Sorry, but you need to get a new obsession, like symmetry, instead of killing what you call "lunatics"," said Way Big.

Meanwhile, Dr. Animo started running away. Very far away, to his secret lab. "Now, since the Ultimatrix is too advanced, I will create an army using the Omnitrix I saw just now... if he can self-replicate."

"Hey!" Bayonetta yelped as she began to run after Dr. Animo. "You get back here, you wanker! I haven't even started with you--!" she said before getting tripped by another Dark Rabbit, which had wrapped itself around her legs.

"Let him go, Bayonetta," Pegasus chimed, calling back his "funny bunny". "He has no way of going through with whatever he's got planned. He's simply not worthy of our stress and worry," he added poetically with a light chuckle.

Marcus reverted back to his normal form in a flash of green. "Hear that, Ratchet?" he said to the still fuming lombax. "There's no way he can ever get his hands on Dark Panther. So you can calm down, now," he added, seeing that Ratchet was still struggling to escape the grip of the first Dark Rabbit. "Pegasus!"

"On it," Pegasus replied in a ho-hum tone, comically snapping his Toon World book shut on Dark Rabbit's head. Ratchet took the opportunity to escape from Dark Rabbit's grasp.

"So now what?" asked Bayonetta, who seemed about ready to lash out at the nearest living being if she didn't get to blast a baddie's head off.

"Maybe we could call Rachel Alucard to see if--oh wait, that's right, she told us never to call her anymore," Marcus mentioned.

"Why?" asked a confused Pegasus.

"You don't wanna know," Ratchet, Marcus and Bayonetta said in unison.

Pegasus looked down at Clank, who looked back with a "what-are-you-looking-at-me-for?" look. "I'm sorry, Mr. Pegasus, but they swore me to secrecy," Clank replied.

Guest Merciful Idiot

Pandora stared at the red-and-white oversized freak Alien. She threw her staff again, and then they both began circling the oversized monster in different directions, while dodging his attacks. They were actually slowly freezing his body, and soon his entire body was frozen, and then Pandora reunited with her staff and send waves of lightning at full power through the currents of the ice, electrocuting Way Big all over. She then retreated and send a wave of lightning at Ash himself. "What kind of place is this?" She asked in her quiet and slow voice, yet now she was slowly panting, but still had enough energy for another round with Way Big, which was about to happen.

"Way Big can't do this... This leaves me no choice... even risky guys need a second chance..." Way Big was shivering. Ben then went out Torteraa to counter the electric attack since he was a ground type, but that wasn't from a Pokemon so you wouldn't expect the usual, and Infernape to melt the ice around Way Big. "You're the only one who can do it, Infernape!"

Infernape was sucessful. Ben changed back. He slammed down his watch. Tranformation began. This is not gonna be good...

"ALIEN X!" three voices from a black creature shouted. "Motion denied! This fight is over!" Using reality warping, Alien X brought peace to the three brawlers and attempted to make them allies. Alien X, being made from space, may be impossible to be destroyed even without his powers.

But the bad news is - Alien was stuck there, not moving, all frozen. This was why Alien X was rarely used.

Guest Merciful Idiot

Pandora flew down as descended. This new creature wasn't even moving an inch. She electrocuted the creature. It did nothing. She punched it in the face, but it still refused to move. She kicked it in the rear, nothing. She threw an ice boulder at it, it just fell down like a statue. She began hitting it as hard as possible with her staff, each and every time not even budging it. It wouldn't move at all. So she began hitting it rapidly with her staff with all her power as fast as possible. She kicked it, she punched it, she hit it, she threw an ice boulder at it, she threw it at an ice boulder, nothing worked. So she just decided to ignore the motionless indestructible creature.

Alien X, for those who do not know, was controlled by Bellicus, the voice of anger and aggresion, but his can't exceed Rath's. Serene, the voice of calmness and... beats me. And Ben himself, the voice of reason. The three had a discussion.

"Oh sweet- OK fellas, I really need to start moving. I don't even like it if Alien X doesn't get affected," said Ben.

"Oh blasphemy, we're in this thing, we won't get affected..." said Bellicus, "new topic - revive the dinosaurs."

"In my opinion, the dinosaurs should live!" said Serene.

As they discussed(Ben was unwilling), A voice was heard. "To protect the-" But the trio started controlling Alien X and Alien X said, "SHUT UP TEAM ROCKET! You're never getting Pikachu. Motion denied! Team Rocket blasts off!" That was what happened.

Jessie, James and Meowth were blasted off from their air balloon. "We're blasting off again!" Alien X froze again.

Guest Merciful Idiot

Pandora froze at the sudden movement and power that it just unleashed, and she turned to face it, where it was motionless once more. Pandora flew as high as she could into the sky, and then charging down towards the ground, surrounding herself by a ball of lightning and ice as she fell thousands of feet into the ground. She held her staff up high and hit Alien X as hard as possible when she landed, using the forces of G-Force and Gravity to her advantage, but still nothing. It would seem this creature was equivalent to God. But she kept on attacking anyway, this time determined to try and actually try to kill it. She threw tornadoes of ice and lightning, a gigantormous ice boulder filled with lightning, gigantormous tornadoes of ice and lightning AND gigantormous ice boulders filled with lightning at the same time. But nothing happened. She then began punching it in every place possible, determined to find some weakness.

Alien X's weakness, as mentioned earlier, was that all three voices needed to cooperate in order for Alien X to move. Being indestructable makes up for that.

Suddenly, a Portal appeared right in front of Alien X. a fair hand appeared from it. "Its a Gaian! From GaiaOnline! Fools. MOTION DENIED! MOTION DENIED!" shouted Bellicus. But it didn't work.

"She's trying to help, Bellicus," said Serene. a head popped out from the Portal. It was described as fair-skinned, rainbow-coloured hair and dark-yellow animeish eyes.

"Zappy? How did you get the rainbow hair? And why are you here? I'm in a dangerous brawl!" Three voices from Alien X said in unison.

"Its pretty dangerous around that guy," Zappy said, "Coming from the real world I know how to go Ultimate..." Zappy pressed the Utimatrix emblem on Alien X. Zappy then disappeared ito the Portal.

Inside the mind of Alien X, Bellicus and Serene were fused with Ben. On the outside, Alien X grew twice in size and had 5 horns now. "ULTIMATE ALIEN X!" a mysterious being shouted. His powers are equivalent to that of Alien X, but there are no prices to pay. Now its just Ben's voice. "Sorry Pandora," apart from reality warping, ordinary Alien X can manipulate universal-based moves, so can his Ultimate forme. He shot a Crimson beam at Pandora, trong enough to kill Pandora. But Ben used Reality Warping to cure Pandora of all possible injuries. Using Reality Warping, Ultimate Alien X switched to another Ultimate Forme - "Ultimate Spidermonkey!" This forme was capable of dodging moves faster than regular Spidermonkey. "No, I'm one of the good guys, I don't mean harm..." Ultimate Spidermonkey said.

Guest Merciful Idiot

Pandora felt immense pain at the attack, but just as suddenly, it all disappeared. And there was also something else confusing. "How do you know my name?" She asked, but didn't stay for an answer. Alien X's healing also accidentally gave her full stamina and health again. So she was all fired up again. And stuff. Only to watch as a huge spider-like gorilla appeared where the god-like being was before. And then she snapped from all this lunacy. She threw her staff and then they sped around the spidergorilla the same way they did with Way Big, only this time firing ice boulders and lightning bolts at the smaller-than-Way-Big creature as they gradually freeze the alien.

"This is what I get for healing you? And by the way, I don't think you can freeze me if I go Big Chill..." Ultimate Spidermonkey downgraded to Spidermonkey, then became Big Chill. "You cannot stop me now..." said Big Chill, "but I'm not very immune to Electricity..."

"Tennyson, I want your Ultimatrix," a voice boomed. It sounded like a cephalopod in a metallic suit. And it was. "VILGAX! NOT YOU!" Big Chill screamed. "Killing two birds with one stone, I need... ULTIMATE BIG CHILL!" Ultimate Big Chill was ablaze. Ash's Infernape combined his Flame Wheel with Ultimate big Chill's ice flames, attempting to form a combination Attack to destroy both Vilgax and Pandora.

It was Super Effective, but not to the aquatic Vilgax. "Fried Calamari Rings on the go!" said Ultimate Big Chill.

Suer Effective? Maybe if it was a Pokemon battle, but now its serious business.

Shadow jumped out and takled Vilgax. "Go Shadow!" Amy said running to Big Chill. "Did ya miss me Ben?" Amy asked jumpign for joy. "THATS MY BOYFRIEND!" Amy yelled pointing at Shadow. "Die Alien sucm!" Shadow yelled. Shadow punched Vilgax in the face. "Now for the main event! CHAOS CONTROL!" Shadow yelled while seven chaos emeralds appeared around him. A blast hit Vilgax and he blasted off into space. "Damn aliens." Shadow said wiping himself off. He saw Big Chill. "Another alien!"

OoC: Everyone is going to ignore us??? I STIll EXIST!!!

Sora and Link had no idea where they were. Weather it was a palace or a really BIG building. But wherever it was it was epic. they had left the big room where there was still fighting going on and were exploring. "Maybe we need another portal?" Sora said. Link shook his head. "That last one almost got us killed!" He said putting the eye of truth away. "Well what else do you have that could be of help?" Sora asked. Link pulled out his orcarina and played the sun song. THere was a howling and the sun went down instantly. "Oh thats sure to draw atention." Sora remarked looking back.

Galen found himself elsewhere. there was an alien that looked like it was on fire. And two hedge hogs that were pink and black. there was also a boy in a red hat. "now you dont ignore me too?" Galen said exasperated. "Does anyone here know where I can find an intergalactic communicator?" Galen asked. When noone answered he became angry. "ANYONE!" He yelled his body began to pulse red. Reaching out a hand he shot sith lightning directly at the pink hedgehog.

As the group contemplated their next move, another portal opened up, from which [url=http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c175/KingdomHeartsKeeper/urban-rivals-junkz-rowdy-1.jpg]a large man stepped through, carrying what looked like sound equipment and a power generator on his arms and torso.[/url] He seemed to have ghastly tired expression on his face.

Turning his head toward the closest person to him (which was Pegasus), he asked in a weary voice, "Hey, do you know which portal goes to Clint City?"

"Um...," Pegasus said, feeling somewhat awkward, "I'm afraid I've no clue what you're talking about."

"... oh, well... that's okay," said the large man, adding a hint of disappointment to the weariness of his voice. "I guess I'll just try and find it myself. Sorry to bother... ...," the man said before his speech became slurred and incoherent. He swayed a bit where he stood before his equipment slipped from his arms and dropped to the ground, and he fell down soon after with a thud.

"Oh, crap!" the whole group yelped, circling around the large man. Ratchet tried nudging him awake.

"Jeez, this guy's like a brick," he said before knocking on the man's head. "... house."

"Hang on, I'll go get this guy some energy drinks," Marcus said as he ran off to look for a convenience store.

[align=center]... ... ...
... ... ...
... ... ...
... ... ...[/align]

After a few moments, the group succeeded in awakening the large man from his sudden bout of exhaustion.

"Can't thank you guys enough for helpin' me out there," said the large man, who had introduced himself as Rowdy. He took a swig from his large can of Red Bull. "I'd been running around for days without any sleep. Been keeping myself goin' with energy drinks this whole time."

"No wonder you crashed!" Pegasus replied in realization. "I just can't believe how someone can survive on energy drinks alone."

"That's... not exactly true," Rowdy said in a feeble attempt to defend himself.

"Anyways," Bayonetta spoke up, "Rowdy, why don't you join us? I'm sure with [i]our[/i] kind of luck will end up at your home world eventually without even knowing it," she ended on a semi-sarcastic note.

"I guess I could," Rowdy answered, his spirits lifted somewhat. "Thanks for the invite."

"Don't mention it, love," replied Bayonetta.

"I put your equipment in a pocket dimension, Rowdy," said Clank. "That way, you won't have to wear yourself out carrying it all."

"That's good," Rowdy said. "Guess I needed a little break from luggin' around all that stuff all the time." He got up from the tree that he was sitting against and stretched. "So, when do we get goin'?

"Right now, if you'd like," Pegasus answered. "To be honest, we kinda needed an excuse to get moving, anyway," he added with an embarrassed chuckle.

"Okay, then. Let's go through that portal over there," Rowdy suggested, pointing to a portal that had just opened up. The group went through...

[align=center]... ... ...
... ... ...
... ... ...
... ... ...[/align]

Exiting the portal, the group found themselves witnessing a massive battle; Marcus and Ratchet recognized the large squid-headed one as Vilgax, but the two hedgehogs-one black and red, the other pink wearing a red dress-were new to the entire group. Directly in front of them was a shaven-head man in tattered beige clothing holding an energy sword of some sort. This man had just released a burst of electricity toward the pink hedgehog.

"Watch out!" Pegasus shouted, pulling out a card from his book and throwing it in the direct path of the electricity. [url=http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Anti_Raigeki]A bizarre lightning rod made of bone[/url] appeared and absorbed the electricity, then shot it back at the man who had originally cast the shocking attack ((OoC: it misses, though.)).

"Hey! What the f*ck's the big idea?!" Marcus yelled out, grabbing the lightning caster by the collar and lifting him up a few inches from the ground. "What's that little thing ever done to you, huh?"

Ultimate Big Chill saw Galen. "Hey there! i could use a little help here! Vilgax and Pandora seem to be... nevermind," the flaming moth said. He then noticed Rowdy and the group. "You too fellas! Going Alien X isn't such a great idea!"

"This gives me a BRILLIANT idea!" Vilgax took extremly little damage from attacks. He meedled with Ultimate Big Chill's Ultimatrix Emblem, then U-Big Chill became Alien X. "Now you cannot move! Mwahahaha!"

Vilgax's plan was an epic failure. "Motion seconded! Return Vilgax to home planet!" Alien X boomed. Reality Warping says it all. Vilgax vanished "into thin air". Now there's Pandora to settle.

Guest Merciful Idiot

Pandora simply flew there. At least he was Alien X again. She flew around and froze it, as if she thought that would help. She then threw lightning bolts at Alien X, determined to destroy it. Pandora flew as high as she could into the sky, and then charging down towards the ground, surrounding herself by a ball of lightning and ice as she fell thousands of feet into the ground. She held her staff up high and hit Alien X as hard as possible when she landed, using the forces of G-Force and Gravity to her advantage, but nothing. But she kept on attacking anyway, this time honestly determined to try and actually try to kill it. She threw tornadoes of ice and lightning, a gigantormous ice boulder filled with lightning, gigantormous tornadoes of ice and lightning AND gigantormous ice boulders filled with lightning at the same time. But nothing happened. She then began punching it in every place possible, again. But nothing. Surely, there must be a weakness? So she had an idea. She pointed her staff at Alien X's supposed ear, and electrocuted it at full power, wondering if this could deafen all three inside voices, which would qualify as stopping all possible action of Alien X.

Alien X had no ears at all, but somehow could listen, although he wasn't listening all the time. Even if it were possible, all 3 voices would prevent this. "Motion seconded! Deflect attack from Pandora!" Alien X boomed. He then shot a crimson beam at Pandora, twice as strong as the one before

Inside Alien X, Ben said, "Hey, why not I do the movements, you two contrl the powers?" That way, Alien X could use Physical Attacks AND not be affected by anything.

"No," the other two voices said in unison. Looks like Alien X stays still for a very long time.

Next thing you knew, A portal appeared. The rainbow-haired girl who appeared from the portal just now emerged from it. That Gaia Player, yup! "Halt it robotboy- or girl, in this form, I will kick your-" she started glowing and turned into a black haired male. "Oh effing gawd, I can't beat robotperson in my Real World from... by myself..."

People from the real world know a lot. The boy took out a Nintendo DS from his pocket. He opened it and a Portal appeared. "I choose you, Togekiss!" A Togekiss emerged from the Portal. "Use Metronome..." the boy commanded. From Metronome, to FlameWheel, aiming at Pandora. "Alright! Fire beats Steel!"

"Alexis? How did you get those powers?" asked Alien X

Alien X had no ears at all, but somehow could listen, although he wasn't listening all the time. Even if it were possible, all 3 voices would prevent this. "Motion seconded! Deflect attack from Pandora!" Alien X boomed. He then shot a crimson beam at Pandora, twice as strong as the one before

Inside Alien X, Ben said, "Hey, why not I do the movements, you two contrl the powers?" That way, Alien X could use Physical Attacks AND not be affected by anything.

"No," the other two voices said in unison. Looks like Alien X stays still for a very long time.

Next thing you knew, A portal appeared. The rainbow-haired girl who appeared from the portal just now emerged from it. That Gaia Player, yup! "Halt it robotboy- or girl, in this form, I will kick your-" she started glowing and turned into a black haired male. "Oh effing gawd, I can't beat robotperson in my Real World from... by myself..."

People from the real world know a lot. The boy took out a Nintendo DS from his pocket. He opened it and a Portal appeared. "I choose you, Togekiss!" A Togekiss emerged from the Portal. "Use Metronome..." the boy commanded. From Metronome, to FlameWheel, aiming at Pandora. "Alright! Fire beats Steel!"

"Alexis? How did you get those powers?" asked Alien X

Guest Merciful Idiot

"What?" Pandora asked in her quiet voice. She easily blasted off the FlameWheel with an ice boulder. She also dodged the crimson beam, but barely. She then threw more lightning bolts at the rainbow-haired girl and Alien X. It's official. She was in lunatic lunacy land of lunactic people in the lunatic lunalaxay. She then threw more ice boulders at them. And then more lightning bolts at them. And then ice boulders filled with lightning bolts.

"This is utter madness." She muttered under her breath.

Galen put up a hand. Marcus floated off the ground and was beggining to choke. "Dont touch my collar." Cutting off all air from Marcus's system before dropping him to the ground to go fight Pandora. Galen notticed the sun go down instantly and wondered how time moved on this planet.

Sora and Link were getting annoyed. They were used to people saying stuff to them and helping them when they arrived, but all they had was each other so they continued to explore.

OoC: Where are we anyway???

OoC: No where! Thats the awesome part! And the Rainbow Hair Girl turned into that boy... lawl.

"Motion seconded! Heal Marcus!" boomed Alien X. Alexis, or the boy, stood in front of Alien X and said, "Don't harm Tennyson..." He took out his DS again and a portal appeared again. "C'mon out Bronzong! Use Iron Defense!" he said as a metallic bell emerged from the Portal. It shined like a gong made of bronze.

Togekiss, blown away by the Attack, decided to blow another Metronome. It took so much damage until it was on the red zone, but it persevered. It used Metronome and the Metronome became Reversal.

"Reversal is a move that is stronger when the usser is weaker," muttered Alexis.

Guest Merciful Idiot

So Pandora just dodged it.

"Everyone here is a lunatic." She said in her quiet voice. She rose her staff and lightning began shooting from nowhere, attacking Bronzong, Togekiss, and the boy, all at the same time. She didn't attack Alien X because she finally found out that it's a waste of energy to fight an indestructible log.

"I'm going to exterminate every last one of you." She said, in a dark tone than usual.

"Bronzong! Return! Togekiss! Try Metronome again!" Alexis odered. Togekiss used it, and metronome became Smokescreen. "SMOKESCREEN! I HATE THAT MOVE!" shouted Alexis.

"I have an idea," said Ben's voice from the frozen Alien X. Three voices wailed from Alien X while the Smokescreen was still on. "Motion seconded! Teleport all beings around the area except Pandora to my hometown!"

Reality Warping are two words that say it all. They disappeared. Everyone was in Bellwood. Alien X has saved their lives. "Talk about X-cellence! good one Ben!" said Julie as she approached Alien X. She adjusted the Ultmatrix symbol on him and turned him back. "Thanks Julie, you're the best," Ben said as he went to Julie's house with her.

"Woah, so many people," said Ash, who didn't do anything much back at the brawl, "my name's Ash, and I'm from Pallet Town, this is my buddy Pikachu!"

"Pika(Hiya there, fellas!)" said Pikachu.

Alexis revealed two Stardust Dragon cards in his hands for the fun of it, or was it to prove something? "Call me Alexis, I'm from the real world," he said, "explains why I have more than 1. By the way, is anyone hurt? There's a hospital nearby."

Guest Merciful Idiot

Pandora then settled down after a while. She had no idea where she was. She had no idea what just happened. And she had no idea what should she do now. So she began wandering this place.

"This place is....strange." She said slowly in a quiet voice, as the words 'strange' echoed around in the forest. She then suddenly dropped her staff and collapsed into the ground. Now unconscious on the grass of the ground, she awaits nothing.

While Zappy, Jet Pack Guy, Rookie, Dot and Ben were out of HQ. Somebody was...

There was a clang from over head. The vent cover of the air duct, then suddenly flew down. As it hit the ground with a large bang. From this opened hole, dropped Albedo. "Finally." Albedo stated with a quick huff. He made his way over to the Gadget Room. He pulled out some Level 3 Hacking Alien Tech. He was quickly able to by pass the sercurity. He walked as he then came to an ubrupt stop. There was a dead end, the room had ended. To this, Albedo grew a smirk on his previous blank face. "Nothing will keep me from the prize I seek." Albedo then walked up to a wall and with his hands. Started to press different areas, hopeing for a response. After a couple of minutes he had checked each spot that might've contained the door. "BEEP IT ALL!" Albedo yelled, as he threw his fists and head down onto Gary's Blueprint Table. Then he rose, his head and turned it to see a bookshelf. Albedo's angered face quickly grew to a look of hope. "Could it be?..." Albedo made his way over to the bookshelf. He pulled out book after book, until one wouldn't come out. His face grew a wide grin as he pulled it. And the bookshelf moved to the left, revealing a secret entrance. Albedo, not sure if this was the right one, entered anyway. He made his way down the hall, disabling sercurity system after sercurity system. He had then made it, what was before him was the prize he sook. Albedo was shocked, he found it. "The Ultramatrix..." Albedo quickly stepped forward as he put his left wrist in the glowing red beam. The Ultramatrix quickly attached itself to Albedo's arm. Albedo's look of shock, was now of a evil grin. "Now, I shall seek my revenge on, Ben Tenn-" Before he could finish his sentence, he heard a growl from his stomach. He looked down in shock, "This infernal body, is like a prison. Forcing me to eat three times a day. And what is worse is this body craves the repulsivness of thoes retched things." Albedo then made his way back, as he experimented with his Ultramatrix. "The fool Gary is, making another watch for me to steal." He was then at the entrance to were he had entered. "They will be back soon, I must escape!" Albedo said as he turned his Ultramatrix to a tiger like creature. He slamed it down it down, as was transformed into the creature know as... "RATH"! Rath, shouted.

Rath then quickly grabbed the vent cover, as he jumped up the hole. Placing the vent cover back, as he climbed out of PSA HQ.

Archived