RE: The Ultimate Crossover [Accepting in OoC/Started]

Jolta

Galen put up his hand. Pandora's arms were pinned at her sides and she was lifted from the ground. "You're going to tell me whats going on here. Or I'll finish what those little kids started." He said as his choke hold on pandora's throat began to tighten. Lightning began to creap at the finger tips of his otehr hand. Prepared to fry Pandora at his first sign that she wasn't cooperating.

Sora and Link were tiring. They wandred into the room that Galen was in. Hiding behind the door They thought about what they should do. they both looked evil and Link couldn't decide which side to choose. "Maybe the eye?" Sora said and link raised it to his face.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was commotion about in Belwood, everyone was running out of Mr. Smoothy. A feline creature emerged from the door, it was Rath. In his hand, Chilli Fries. Everyone was running around out of panic. While Rath just calmly walked as he ate his Chilli Fries, if there was the ability to smile in this form. He would be, Rath then stopped walking. And looked over his shoulder as he said, "LEMME TELL YOU SOMETHING MR. SMOOTHY MAGAGER! I PAID FOR THESE, THERE'S EIGHT DOLLARS RIGHT ON THE TABLE! AND YOUR PRICES ARE RIDICULOUS!" Rath shouted even though he was saying it calmly for his species. He then turned his head around as he began walking, eating his Chilli Fries again. He then looked down at his Fries, a fly had landed on them. Rath grew angry which was shown on his face. "LEMME TELL YOU SOMETHING FLY OF DUMBNESS! NOBODY EATS RATH'S CHILLI FRIES!" Rath shouted, even for his species. He threw his Fries down as he stomped on the fly. Time, and time, again. He did this for about a good minute or so. Everyone else around paniced even more, running into each other. Slamming into each other, etc... It would have been easy to confuse Rath as attacking Mr. Smoothy, even though he was just squashing a bug. After Rath had finished his tantrum rampage. He picked up his Fries, and looked at them. He shrugged as he began to eat them again. He then walked forward, as he ate his delicouse delicasy.

"Alien X has done it again," Ratchet said out loud, taking a look around at his surroundings.

"Indeed," Bayonetta agreed, walking over to where Marcus stood massaging his throat. "Are you alright, Marcus?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," Marcus told her, coughing a bit. "What the hell was that guy's deal...?"

"Well, you did mess with his collar," Pegasus brought up. This awarded him with a nasty look from Marcus. "Don't give me that look, Marcus. What you did almost got you killed," Pegasus stressed to him.

"The hell are you--?!" Marcus began to mouth back, but stopped, realizing that what Pegasus said may have been right. Had Alien X not helped out, he would have....

Pegasus sighed. "Look, I didn't say that to be a nag. I just--"

"No, you're right," Marcus admitted. "At a time like this, we can't afford to lose anymore people." He took a look a his Omnitrix, remembering Dark Panther's sacrifice, and the legacy he left behind inside Marcus' Omnitrix.

Rowdy looked over to Bayonetta with an inquisitive look on his face. "Did... somethin' happen?"

"Long story, Rowdy," said Bayonetta in a somewhat solemn tone.

"Well, why don't we go hang out with Ben and Julie for a while," Ratchet suggested. The group walked over to Julie's house. "By the way, nice to meet you, Ash and Pikachu. And Alexis, too," he said to the trainer and his Pokemon, as well as the strange real world kid. "Why don't you come join us?"

Bayonetta reached the front door and knocked. "Ben! Julie!" she called out. "It's Bayonetta and the boys! May we come in?"

"Oh sure, C'mon in! Woah, a crowd..." said Julie. "I'll pass, I have a feeling there's danger around..." said Alexis. He ran to Mr. Smoothy and on the way, he bumped into Rath.

"Hmm... From the character designs and the colour of the Ultimatrix symbol you must be Albedo... ALBEDO! This calls for a lil' poke-power..." Alexis said. A Nintendo DS was raised and a Portal appeared. Out of the Portal Emerged Giratina.

Have I to tell you again? I'll just say the part I haven't said. Alexis knows who Albedo is and who Ben is. "Albedo! Are you out to trifle with Tennyson? He has backup now..." Alexis said. "Giratina, Hold him up with your wings!"

Giratina lifted Rath into the air.

"Thanks, love," Bayonetta said to Julie with a wink. She motioned to the others to come in.

"Thanks for invitin' us, miss," Rowdy said respectfully. "Name's Rowdy, by the way," he added, shaking hands with her.

Ratchet and Pegasus followed, but Marcus stopped before entering. He turned to look behind him, staring off to the distance for a bit, then, without warning, ran off in that direction.

"Marcus! Where are you going?!" Pegasus yelled after him. He then opened up his Toon World book and summoned Dark Rabbit. "Dark Rabbit, follow him and make sure he doesn't get himself killed," he commanded. The "funny bunny" saluted, then bounced in the direction that Marcus was headed.

"Honestly, I'm beginning to worry about him," Pegasus said to Ratchet. "He's been having quite the reckless streak lately...."

~~~~

Marcus ended up arriving at the Mr. Smoothy, where he saw Alexis confronting a "Rath" with a red Omnitrix symbol. Giratina was right next to Alexis.

"Yo, Alexis!" Marcus called out, activating his Omnitrix and slamming down on it. He grew an electric generator on his back, his skin turned a pale green, and his arms and torso gained long stitches. Aside from this, he had the same scars, facial hair, bandanna and jeans as his human self.

"MarcusVicktor!" he shouted out, before shooting out a burst of blue electricity toward Rath.

Nearby, Dark Rabbit hid behind a tree, spying on the action currently unfolding. Unbeknownst to it, another creature was up in the branches of the same tree, glaring down at Dark Rabbit. This creature was holding a microphone in one hand, and a cigarette in the other.

X made his way along a dark pathway. He stopped in the middle of the path sensing something was around him. "What was that?" He turned around aiming his cannon at a dark figure. "Who is there?" His cannon began to charge quickly as he stopped realizing that it was just a rabbit. "A animal..." He lowered his weapon wondering exactly where he was. "I have no idea where this is... It is not my home for sure..." He started to walk forward again.

Guest Merciful Idiot

"Y-you brat...How should I...know?" Pandora managed to say. "I....don't know....where I am....." She began choking. She had already dropped her staff.

And then suddenly the two points on her hat separated from the main helmet, and then began shooting lightning bolts at Galen while flying around at speeds which the normal eye couldn't capture.

After MarcusVicktor's attack, Alexis ordered Giratina to put Rath down and use Dragon Claw.

"Now, Albedo, it looks like I have no choice. Giratina, Shadow Force!" Alexis said. Giratina vanished into thin air. "Lets mix some Pokemon with Duel Monsters... I summon my Debris Dragon!"

A baby version of Stardust Dragon appeared. It glared at Rath. "Try doing something Albedo..." said Alexis. He crossed his arms.

Meanwhile, back at Julie's house, the TV was on. "Is it just me or did they you get acces to Gaia Action 9 News?" asked Ben, puzzled. That news didn't exist in that universe.

"Don't ask," said Julie. There was the newswoman on the TV, Cindy Donovinh. She was talking about "Alien sightings in Gaia". Pictures of Ben's Aliens appeared on the TV screen. "These are unlike any alien that step foot in Gaia" - possibly referring to the fact that the Aliens had superpowers.

"They seem to be trying to help." Cindy said before Julie switched off the TV.

OoC: In case you were confused, Cindy was on TV.

"Err... What do we talk about?" asked Ash, with Pikachu beside him.

Galen lost his focus and let go of Pandora. He put up his light saber and closed his eyes. focusing he swung it around. And hit Pandora square in the chest. Unfortunately it was the hilt of the lightsaber, and instead of flying back to him like normal it hit the floor. Galen swore under his breath and put his hand out and his saber inched toward him.

Sora wanted to fight. "They're both evil we need to stop them before they tear this place down!" He said stepping in. Link grabbed his arm and shook his head. "You're no match. But the eye says Galen has good intentions, but is confused about some sort of physics term, the energy, the wave, kinetics, gravity, something like that I forgot the actual term." Link said. "Now if I can somehow stop them with my Ice arrows." He pulled out his bow and touched the tip of a magic rock to an arrow. Suddenly the arrow got an Icy tip. Link pulled back and shot it at the two.

Guest Merciful Idiot

Pandora knew what Galen was doing and then reacted suddenly. Before Galen could use the force to get his laser-sword, she controlled the ice of the arrow and redirected it at Galen. She then grabbed her staff, spun it around, and increased the ice of the two arrows that were now both heading towards Galen.

"Tricks won't save you now." She said in a quiet voice and she fired her own lightning bolt at Galen. With two super-powered Ice arrows and a lightning bolt heading towards him, how could he possibly escape alive? That's what she thought.

Back at Julie's house, Ratchet and Pegasus began a discussion, while Bayonetta (and anybody else) listened in.

"So, you were given the Claw of Hermos by the Dark Magician Girl?" Pegasus asked. "That must be quite the honor."

"Doesn't feel like it, though," Ratchet admitted, slight embarrassment and unsureness written on his face.

"Trust me, Ratchet-boy," Pegasus continued, "being given a gift as powerful as that is an honor. I should know; I once received a gift that allowed me to see into people's minds, known as the Millennium Eye."

"Really?" asked an intrigued Bayonetta. "And was that all it did?"

Pegasus shifted slightly before answering, "Well, it also allowed me to seal away people's souls, too. Not something I'm particularly proud of now, though," he admitted. "To be honest, it caused a lot more suffering than good; I wished to bring back the one I loved from the afterlife, and in my ambition to do so I nearly destroyed the lives of others. I suppose it was also the work of karma that... well," he said, reaching up to push aside the hair covering the left side of his face. What he revealed shocked--and possibly disgusted--everyone in the room.

"... I guess it really was an eye," Bayonetta said after recovering from the initial shock. "So, I'm assuming you lost it?"

"I think I'm gonna be sick," Ratchet groaned, holding his left hand to his mouth.

"Sorry, didn't mean to gross anyone out," reassured an embarrassed Pegasus.

"Oh, you so did!" Ratchet shot back.

"Anyways," Pegasus resumed, ignoring Ratchet's last comment, "as I've been saying Ratchet, you've been chosen to wield the Claw of Hermos for a reason. That's why it should be considered an honor."

"I guess," Ratchet said, still somewhat unsure of himself.

"As a matter of fact," Pegasus continued, "perhaps there is also a reason that Marcus acquired his Omnitrix. Which reminds me," he said, looking towards the front door, "where the hell did he run off to?"

"Perhaps he ran after Alexis," Bayonetta hypothesized.

"Guys?!" called out Rowdy from the living room. "You'd better come see this!" He had switched on the television again, which was now showing a live news broadcast of the Mr. Smoothie parking lot, where Alexis and MarcusVicktor were facing off against Rath (Albedo).

"Wait, I was right?" Bayonetta said in shock as she saw the broadcast.

Alexis started doing his crap

"So Debris Dragon, Lets try something new. I'll summon an Acrobat Monkey. So, lets try this out. Debris dude, Afro Monkey, TUNE!"

Two butterfly-like wings were seen.

"SYNCHRO SUMMON! ANCIENT FAIRY DRAGON! Well, I don't wanna destroy this place to activate her effect... Now what."

Instead of abilities, he decided to use the ginormous Dragon to attack Rath. "Kindly turn into Grey Matter OR ELSE-"

Meanwhile, back at Julie's house, Ben was like- "Albedo! How did he get out! This is my business, I'm gonna find him." Ben dashed out to where Albedo was. Next thing you knew, he went Rath.

"Lemme tell ya something, Albedo of the Galvan, not even RATH is safe from RATH!" Ben-Rath slashed Negative Rath. Then continued, "NO ONE Escapes from prison while RATH is on the job!"

Albedo was happily eating his Chilli Fries as he was walking around. Even thought his face just showed rage and agression. When he came to a stop cause some stupid kid bumped into him. He looked down as he growled. He grew angry at the kid, but before he could make a move. The kid used a strange device to summon a creature. That lifted him off the ground, before he had anytime to react. He dropped his Chilli Fries which really TO'ed him. Now he was angry, but his face looked the same as it did when he was calm. Rath listened, before he could either speak or react, someone else appeared. "Lemme at him!" Rath screamed in his head. But once again, before he could react the being turned into an alien. Much like Ben and himself. He had turned into as Ben called it, BenVictor. But he seemed to call himself, "MarcusVicktor". He was then put down and hit by Dragon Claw from the creature. Then the other being shot a blue bolt that hit Albedo. Albedo flew back aways from the combination of the two attacks which landed at almost the same time. He then got up. He was beyond angry now when, a small baby creature appeared infront of him. "ARE YOU BEEPING KIDDING ME!? RATH SMASH!" But before he could, 'smash', some news crews surronded the fight. The flash of cameras made Rath squinch and added fuel to the fire. Then the kid did some many things with his DS and Duel Cards that Rath didn't care to keep track. He just watched and prepared to attack.

"OOO, A THREAT! LEMME TELL YOU SOMETHIN' BOY OF DUMBNESS! NOBODY MESSES WITH RATH WHEN HE'S EATING THAT FILTHY DELICOUSY!!!!" Rath shouted readying for an attack when Ben jumped on him. Yelling as only Rath could do, then slashing him. Rath, (Albedo) took a couple of steps back as he now was pent up with rage. "NO, LEMME TELL YOU SOMETHING ALBEDO OF THE GALVIN, NOBODY PRETENDS TO BE ME AS I AM BEN! YOU TRICKED CHARMASTER INTO PUTTING ME IN THIS BODY ALBEDO!" Rath screamed as he got into a battle stance waiting.

Back at Julie's house, a rumbling could be felt underneath the floor of the living room. A large brown creature with drill-like protrusions broke through the floor and poked its head out, looking around. Realizing where it ended up, it said in an embarrassed tone, "Oops! Sorry 'bout that! I meant to come out through the front lawn."

"Ooh, Julie's gonna have a fit...," Bayonetta said, looking as though she was going to laugh.

"Anyways," the mole creature continued, "I'm lookin' for some guys with an Omni-whatcha-ma-call-it. Know where they went?"

"Out the door. You just missed them, Grand Mole," Pegasus told the creature before turning to Ratchet and Bayonetta. "Know what this is? It's a Neo-Spacian."

"Neo-Spacian...?" Ratchet said slowly, taking a look at the mole. "You mean like Dark Panther?"

"Yep! Dark Panther is one of us," Grand Mole replied. "Or I guess "was" would be the right word, given the, uh...," he said before trailing off as he saw Ratchet's saddened expression. "Hey, ain't you that Ratchet kid I heard 'bout? Dark Panther had told us a lot 'bout you."

"He did?" Ratchet asked, perking up somwhat.

"Yep," Grand Mole replied. "He said you were a good friend."

"So, why are you looking for Omnitrix users?" Bayonetta cut in.

"Not just any user," Grand Mole replied. "I'm lookin' for a Mr. Fenix."

"Well then, follow us," Pegasus said getting up from the couch and exited the house. Bayonetta, Ratchet and Rowdy followed suit.

~~~~

"Oh, bull-f**kin'-sh*t, Albedo!" MarcusVicktor shouted having heard NegativeRath's accusation. "We all know you're just full of it, and I'll prove it!" He turned the dial on his chest ninety-degrees clockwise and slammed on it. Marcus's body became encased in primarily white outfit with red and blue accent marks, as well as gaining a mask-like helmet with a large "fin" on top. "E-Hero Neos!" he shouted out while making a dramatic pose before rushing forward and striking NegativeRath with a glowing blue fist.

~~~~

While Dark Rabbit was distracted, the lion creature that had been spying on him suddenly dropped down from the branches and landed on the bunny, kicking up a dust cloud as the two began to struggle. At that time, the group arrived riding on a parrot-headed dragon.

"Dark Rabbit, where are you?!" Pegasus called out, looking toward the dust cloud. A loud "WHAM!!" was heard as the lion-man was sent flying out of the cloud, followed by a bruised and pissed off Dark Rabbit wearing a pair of boxing gloves, who chased after the lion.

The lion pulled out a microphone from a pocket of his torn jeans and whipped the cord around Dark Rabbit's throat, then tugged and swung Dark Rabbit into a tree.

"That's enough!" Pegasus shout as he pulled out a Trap Card from his book and threw it at the lion-man: chains wrapped around the creature and pinned him against another tree. "No one lays a finger on my "funny bunny", you hear me?!" Pegasus shouted at the lion.

"Screw you, dipsh*t!" growled the lion, trying to struggle out of the chains, to no avail.

"Wait, I think I recognize you," Rowdy spoke up, talking to the lion. "Aren't you one of the Jungo Clan? Greow's your name, right?"

"And you must be the Junkz's groupie," said the lion named Greow. "Why the f*ck is it your business?"

"Actually, we're here for another reason," Rowdy replied. "Ratchet, you and Grand Mole should go help out Marcus and Alexis. We'll stay here and have a word with Mr. Greow."

"Gotcha," Ratchet affirmed before running off with Grand Mole toward the battle at hand. Meanwhile, Bayonetta approached Greow with a devious look in her eyes.

"Now, how's about we have ourselves a little 'Pillow Talk'?" she said as she pulled out a green energy sword out of nowhere. Greow gulped as fear finally gripped him.

Shadow jumped at Rath and knocked him off Neg Rath. Neg Rath got away. "Alien!" Shadow yelled punching Rath in the face. "Let ME tell you something, alien! I am the Ultimate Lifeform. No one can stop me!" Shadow yelled. "CHAOS CONTROL!" Shadow yelled. A blast hit Rath. Thats when Rath and Shadow blacked out.

-------------------------------------------------

"Pikachu!(I hate you Herbert.)" "CLICK CLICK!" Kluzty snapped. "Ahh little Pikachu! I'm going rid you off the world so I can take over." Herbert said working. They were in Herbert's cave. Kluzty played with puffle toys. Pikachu was stuffed in a hamster cage. "Pika-Pika(This hurts!)"

"LEMME TELL YOU SOMETHING, REAL ALBEDO OF THE GALVAN! RATH would appreciate it if you went GAY MATTER AND SHUT UP! Also, I'M BEN! THIS GREEN ULTIMATRIX SYMBOL PROVES IT" shouted Ben-Rath.

Ancient Fairy Dragon slashed Shadow before he could start attacking Ben-Rath. "God work, Aiee Eff Dee, I'll send a good'ol seductive looking friend of mine to have a GOOD CHAT with him. A Level 3 monster.."

Alexis tossed a card into the air. A beautiful looking blue-haired girl with a cGigobyte appeared. "Hello, my name is Eria..."

"Oh smexy Eria. I'm pretty sure everyone knows about the local delicacy Ben K. Tennyson! I meant Hero, Universal Hero. You settle Impostor Ben AKA albedo, the one with the red emblem. I'm gonna talk to this "Shadow" in the real world..."

Alexis took Shadow's hand and they went into a Portal, leading to the real world. "Mt. Rushmore. I can see four president heads on that mountain. After I tell you this you will know that not all Aliens are evil..."

"On second thought, maybe not, figure yourself," Alexis returned to Bellwood, leaving Shadow behind in that beautiful place. Eria and her familar combined to form Familiar-Possesed Eria.

The new Eria was capable of stabbing through high Defenses. Using her staff, she managed to counter the high Defense of Negative Rath.

OoC: Sorry it took me so long to post merciful.

IC: Starkiller lmost paniced. He couldn't get a mealstorm to repel the attack in enough time so with a quick Repulse the arrows flung back.However he couldn't stop the lightning which hit him directly in the shoulder. He hit the ground.

Sora and Link looked at each other. "Well it worked I think." Link said looking at them. Link pulled back but Sora pushed his bow down. "Don't you see how strong she is? Do you want her to come after us?" Sora said glancing back nervously incase she heard them.

"I guess you're right, Eria. But I don't trust that Ben kid. Imma keep my eye on him." Shadow. said. Amy came through a portal. "Shadow!" "AMY!" Amy and Shadow ran up to each other and kissed.

----------------------------------------

"I've done it!" Herbert yelled holding up a watch with an Omnitrix sign. It also had a skull and crossbones in the middle of the Omnitrix sign. "With my DNA, which still has some Omnitrix DNA in it, and Posion, I've created the Deathtrix! Insteand of changing into aliens, you chose a person and it starts to kill them slowly." Herbert said. He put the watch on. "And to make sure no one will steal it, I made it only work when it's on me!" Herbert said grabbing Pikachu's cage. He jumped in a portal. Kluzty followed.

OoC: Sorry, I don't think objects that kill people with no effort at all like the Death Note are allowed. Unless Alien X is able to bust that thing.

"How can you not trust the person who saved the WHOLE ENTIRE UNIVERSE?" asked Eria. Eria covered her eyes when she saw the kissing incident. "Gigo-boy, you alright there?" she asked her familiar.

"Hey, RATH has a fangirl!" said Ben-Rath, "but RATH will impress this fangirl!" Rath slammed down the Ultimatrix emblem on him. "WAY BIG!" a gargantuan oversized creature appeared. "Now, let ME tell you something Albedo, WAY BIG cannot tolerate follish Grey Matters like you..." Way Big simply punched Negative Rath. That probably killed him. Nope, not killed, but hurt him real bad.

OCO: WTF MAN! Reported.

IC: "Please, Eria. I can kick his ass anytime. After all, I'm the Ultimate Lifeform! And I'm dead." Shadow laughed. "He can't beat, THIS!" Shadow yelled. A ring appeared in his hand. His black fur when yellow. His spikes tilted up. "SUPER SHADOW!" "Whoa! Shadow! I thought only Sonic could do that!" Amy yelled. "Grab my hand." Shadow said. Amy grabbed Shadow's hand. She became: "SUPER AMY ROSE!" The two super hedgehogs flew through a portal right to Rath.

"Marcus!" Ratchet called out as he and Grand Mole rushed over toward the battle.

"Ratchet, what's this thing?" Marcus/Neos asked, referring to the mole, when the Omnitrix symbol on his chest shone a green light on Grand Mole.

"Uncatalogged DNA detected," said a voice coming from the Omnitrix.

"Wow, didn't know it can do that," Marcus/Neos said.

"Yep," Grand Mole replied. "Welp, now that I did what I came here to do, I can do what I want," he said as he got into his battle pose.

"Wait, you came here to get your DNA scanned?" Ratchet asked.

"Uh... yeah," Grand Mole admitted.

"Whatever, as long as I get to beat the sh*t out of Albedo," Marcus/Neos told him. Just then, Ben turned into Way Big and slammed a fist down onto Negative Rath, leaving behind a deep crater with Negative Rath at the bottom.

"WHAT THE F**K, MAN?! I WANTED TO BEAT ALBEDO!!!" Marcus/Neos shouted at Way Big.

"... dude, you almost sound like Bayonetta when she's moody," Ratchet pointed out.

Just then, Bayonetta poked her head from behind one of the trees. "I heard my name. Did someone need me?" she called out.

"No!" Ratchet and Marcus/Neos called back. Bayonetta went back to her own business.

"Great, now what am I gonna do?" Grand Mole whined.

"Hope that Albedo survived that attack," Marcus/Neos said, cracking his knuckles, "so we can have our way with him."

"Still sounding like Bayonetta, dude," Ratchet said.

"SHUT UP BEFORE I WHIP YOU WITH YOUR OWN SPINE!!" Marcus/Neos threatened.

"On second thought, there's a little bit of Rath in that voice, too!" Ratchet said, backing off along with Grand Mole.

Guest Merciful Idiot

Pandora turned. She could ignore the psychic lunatic for now. She raised her staff at where she heard a voice. "Come out of there, or I shall blast you into oblivion. And I'm telling you the truth." She said quietly. A second passed and before whoever was there could escape..... "Your time is up." She then blasted their cover with a lightning bolt and it revealed a green elf-like lunatic and a spiky-brown-haired lunatic.

"How dumb can you lunatics go?" She asked, pointing her staff at them.

Way Big, simply with his palm, stopped the attack. "Halt, fellas, even villians are people too. He took enough beating. Lets fight him again next time..." the gentle giant walked away from Negative Rath. Many reporters took pictures of the gargantuan oversized shark alien. When Way Big turned back, Ben was interviewed for having such a humongous thing in his tiny high-tech watch.

Ben's Ultimatrix also detected Grand Mole's DNA. "Woah, a mole in one, and who's that guy?" Ben saw a red-coated person with a Winged Furball beside him.

"Jaden," said Alexis, "Jaden Yuki..."

"Wait a second," Ratchet said, realization entering his head. "Marcus, take off the helmet."

"What? Why?!" Marcus/Neos asked.

"Just do it before I whip you with this spine!" Ratchet said, creating the "Archfiend Thunder Spear" from Summoned Skull's card.

Marcus/Neos hesitated a bit, considering his options (one of which included punting Ratchet halfway across Bellwood, for some reason he couldn't understand but didn't really care to do so) before consenting and reaching up to remove his Neos helmet. Ratchet and Grand Mole are shocked at what they see once the helmet was removed; Marcus's face was orange and feline-like with black stripes, and his eyes were completely green.

"What?! What's goin' on?!" Marcus asked them, unaware of what was so shocking. Ratchet pulled out a mirror (that he summoned with Claw of Hermos using a "Reflect Bounder" card) and held it up for Marcus to look into. "... oh... sh!t," he said after seeing himself.

"You must have activated the Fusion function of your Omnitrix by accident!" Ratchet exclaimed. "That's why your E-Hero Neos was behaving out of character; you were Rath underneath!"

"Crap!" Marcus yelped as he transformed back to normal. "And we were being recorded by the news crew!" As he said that, a reporter and her cameraman walked up to them.

"Sorry, we have no comments!" Ratchet yelped as he threw a jacket over Marcus's head and ran him out of the way, with Grand Mole following behind them. Once they were clear of the reporters, Ratchet removed the jacket from Marcus's head. Ben was closeby with Alexis and another boy wearing a red jacket. There was a winged fuzzball floating next to the new boy's head.

"Jaden!" Grand Mole happily cried out, rushing over to the boy. At this point, Ben's Ultimatrix scans Grand Mole.

Bayonetta, Pegasus and Rowdy come out of the woods, with Greow still bound in chains. Greow's clothes seemed charred.

"So, what did we miss?" Bayonetta asked the others.

"Jaden-boy!" Pegasus said as he saw the new boy. "How've you been, kiddo?"

Link would have swore if he knew any curse words. Sora gave an "i told you so look". "Look miss we meant no harm, We were trying to help you look the guys on the ground." Sora pleaded. Link rolled his eyes. "FARORE'S WIND" he said using a small gem to create a portal. It took him behind Pandora and he swung his blade downwards. He used his fire spell to enchant his blade when it hit her.

Sora ran up to the guy with the light sword. He was definately the good guy here. Sora could sense the good energy in his heart and he knew he could be good.

Archived