RE: The Ultimate Crossover [Accepting in OoC/Started]

Jolta

"Hey Pegasus! I'm just alright!" said Jaden, despite not being where he was supposed to be. In other words, he wasn't. "Glad to find you, Grand Mole. In the previous dimension there was a hideous-looking sun and moon and people who could turn into weapons- I guess I'll stop here..."

Alexis chuckled a little... "Like that thing... anyways I'm gonna hack the Club Penguin database. We have a Polar Bear on the loose. A dangerous outlaw... Squalala!"

"So here I am, ready to hack... WHAT? Herbert's got a Deathtrix? That's a ripoff of the Deathnote. Lets downgrade it to the Omnitrix. All 20 Aliens Ben unlocked when he was 10. Including Way Big. This is gonna be bad. Still can't track him down... Oops... I accidentally unbanned the baddest of the bad... Sanity Penguin..."

Alexis got back to where he was just now. A rift beside him appeared, out came the creator of the CP Trainer, a hacking device for Club Penguin, Sanity Penguin. "I LIVE!" he shouted. "Now lets try the cloning hack..." Sanity Penguin multiplied into four. This was bad... A master hacker rises again.

"Well, lets try this guy..." Ben said as he slammed down his watch. Transformation began... FORGET IT. Lets skip the transformation sequence. "DITTO!" an infant-like white creature appeared. He looked like the original Ditto, except with the Omnitrix emblem on his chest. He started multiplying too.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Merciful Idiot

Pandora's heart was as empty as a Nobody's. Pandora flew up before Link's attack could get her. She spun her staff and then pointed it at Link, where a huge lightning bolt came from the sky. Pandora proceeded to summon two boulders of ice and threw them also at Link. She flew across the place, also causing a line of lightning to hit the ground. She then did it again three times, finishing off with a blast of thunder. And all of this was directed at Link.

"I'm going to terminate you, all of you."

Herbert, Pikachu, Kluzty, Super Shadow, and Super Amy came out by Ben. Herbert slammed down Ben on the Deathtrix. Ben was infused with death cells. "Hello, Tennyson! I have injected posion into your body! The only way to keep yourself from dying, is to give the Omnitrix to me! And everytime you use the Omnitrix, the death cells will become more powerful! Good luck!" Herbert yelled at Ben. Herbert gave Ben a note and jumped in a portal with Pikachu and Kluzty. Super Shadow came down by Ben. "We must stop him!"

OoC: Errr... No killin' people with too much ease, as I said. Which means no Death Note. Or Deathtrix. I'll let you off if Reality Warping can bust through this thing.

"That's not the only way, I'll have to warp REALITY!" When Ben slammed down his watch, transformation began. "ALIEN X!" a black, universal being appeared before your very eyes. "You want the Omnitrix SO BADLY! Very well, MOTION DENIED! Remove poison and downgrade Deathtrix to Phase 2 Omnitrix!"

The poison was completely removed, the Deathtrix was downgraded to a Phase 2 Omnitrix, with all Aliens Ben unlocked in Alien Force. One problem was, Alien X! He couldn't turn back! "Hello Tenny-Son! Dreamy dreamy guy? Why not I install a fan-made alien in there that is stronger the more poisoned you are? Or a poison-immune alien! That is, if you ever turn back. Lets put starry-guy in my First Aid Kit... Oof! It can't fit! Can't I compress this guy?"

Alexis had trouble with Alien X. "Maybe I can deal with him. He is a water-based life-form..." said Eria, referring to Herbert.

Herbert came back to Ben and the other in 5 min. "PIKA!(GET ME OUT OF THIS CAGE!)" " I updated my Omnitrix with every Alien DNA known to alien!" Herbert yelled. He turned into Alien X. "I also have Master Control! MOTION SECONDED! Send Ben far away and drain the Omnitrix of his power untill he meets me again! Then turn back!" Alien X yelled. In a burst of light, Ben was gone. Herbert changed back. "Mahahaha!" "Not so fast!" someone yelled. Heatblast jumped outta nowhere. "KENNY!" Pikachu yelled. Kenny changed from Heatblast to Rath. "Lemme tell ya something, Herbert P. Bear Esqurie! No one sends Rath's Dad away without Rath's permission!" Rath yelled. "Oh you silly little boy. See what I got?" Herbert laughed. "AN OMNITRIX!?!? But Rath has Master Control!" Rath yelled. Rath changed to Kenny. Kenny saw Herbert's Omnitrix looked just like Kenny's. "Our Omnitrix's...." Kenny muttered. "I took a lock of your hair. Why? Since you live in the future, you have the Ultimate Omnitrix, with every alien ever! So does Ben 10,000! So when I ruled the future, I took DNA samples of Ben Ben. I took them with me when Pre-Evolved Pikachu, Ben and the others fixed the future. So with Kenny's DNA and Ben Ben's DNA, I copy The Ultimate Omnitrix!" Herbert explained. "Well.... I'm going to find Ben!" Kenny yelled. He changed to Four Arms and broke Pikachu's cage. Pikachu run to Four Arms. Four Arms changed to Rath. Rath grabbed Pikachu and they jumped in a portal

"Dammit, Herbert!" Ratchet yelled at the polar bear. Bayonetta rushed at Herbert with her energy sword (Pillow Talk) drawn, prepared to strike at him. However, fate obviously had other plans as a portal opened up in her path, causing her to fall right in before she had a chance to change her momentum ("Oh, f**king bugger!", she was heard yelling before the portal closed).

"What the hell?" Rowdy said after he saw what had happened to Bayonetta. "I didn't know how unpredictable these portals are!"

"No sh*t, Sherlock," muttered a still-bound Greow who was slung over Rowdy's shoulder. "Hey, any chance of you, oh I dunno... GETTING ME OUTTA THESE CHAINS?!?!?!" Greow yelled as he began to jerk and swing his legs frantically.

"... okay, that was conveniently inconvenient," Pegasus said to Marcus. "Now what?"

"I beat the sh*t out of Herbert, that's what," Marcus said as he activated his Omnitrix, scrolling to Rath first, then pressing a button next to the clock face which caused the hologram to turn purple before scrolling to MarcusVicktor. "Now, let's do this right!" he shouted as he slammed on the watch, beginning his transformation with a flash of purple light; he became feline-like with greying-green fur, stitches over his arms and torso, an electric generator on his back and large gauntlets on his forearms. He also had two long, thick, tail-like cables protruding from his backside. As with most of his transformations, he still retained his bandanna, scars, and jeans.

"Storm-Stein!" he shouted out. "Now, I'm only going to tell you this once, Herbert," Storm-Stein said to the polar bear, extending a cable from where Rath's claw normally comes out of and electrifying it. "You're time's up!" he shouted as he hurled the electrified cable, whip-like, toward Herbert.

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

Meanwhile, Bayonetta was deposited in front of the front doors a building. Above the door was a neon sign that read, "Devil May Cry". Recognizing it immediately, she burst through the front doors, accidentally knocking one of them off of its hinges.

"Hello, anyone here?" Bayonetta said, looking around the interior as she tried to put the fallen door back in its place. "Dante, I know you're in here."

"If you came to use the bathroom," said a voice from behind the door behind the desk, "I'm using it right now, so you're sh*t outta luck."

"I hope you don't mean that literally," Bayonetta said, scrunching up her nose.

((OoC: I'll give a description of Storm-Stein in the OoC Thread, and add Dante to my list of characters.))

However, Ben was still Alien X. "Motion denied, Herbert, for you are a cruel creature and ought to be punished for your sins! But Ben will still be hurled far away." Bellicus and Serene said in unison. Actually, since both of them were Alien X, they were in the same mind. "Motion seconded! Kick Herbert out of this 'Chatroom!'" three voices boomed. Herbert was kicked out of Alien X's mind. "Now will you turn me back?" asked Ben. The other two said no.

However, he was still hurled far away, not very far away. Alien X looked around. "Village Greens? Woah, look, its Alexis! Or should I say Zappy. Now a girl with Purple Hair? Queer guy. He- I mean she looks dazed. Lets help her."

"No, I'm tired of helping, I'll change you into something else..." Bellicus said as Alien X went Brainstorm. "Zappy! You don't look so good! Alright, I'll get zappier. Furball-like creatures? Do not judge a book by its cover, Tennyson," said Brainstorm when he saw many identical-looking Sandtrap Fluffs. Electricity, however, worked on these creatures, despite being Ground-based. Zappy suddenly disappeared. Brainstorm walked to a crystal-like object and touched it, woosh! He was sent to a crystal-covered area where he saw Zappy.

"Interesting place, is this your house?" Brainstorm asked as if he was an idiot.

However, Ben was still Alien X. "Motion denied, Herbert, for you are a cruel creature and ought to be punished for your sins! But Ben will still be hurled far away." Bellicus and Serene said in unison. Actually, since both of them were Alien X, they were in the same mind. "Motion seconded! Kick Herbert out of this 'Chatroom!'" three voices boomed. Herbert was kicked out of Alien X's mind. "Now will you turn me back?" asked Ben. The other two said no.

However, he was still hurled far away, not very far away. Alien X looked around. "Village Greens? Woah, look, its Alexis! Or should I say Zappy. Now a girl with Purple Hair? Queer guy. He- I mean she looks dazed. Lets help her."

"No, I'm tired of helping, I'll change you into something else..." Bellicus said as Alien X went Brainstorm. "Zappy! You don't look so good! Alright, I'll get zappier. Furball-like creatures? Do not judge a book by its cover, Tennyson," said Brainstorm when he saw many identical-looking Sandtrap Fluffs. Electricity, however, worked on these creatures, despite being Ground-based. Zappy suddenly disappeared. Brainstorm walked to a crystal-like object and touched it, woosh! He was sent to a crystal-covered area where he saw Zappy.

"Interesting place, is this your house?" Brainstorm asked as if he was an idiot.

"Lemme tell ya something, Ben Tennyson!" a voice boomed around Ben and Zappy. Rath and Pikachu stood. "If we're going to stop Herbert, we need to do it together!" Rath said. "Pika! ;3"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Herbert lay in his bed, throwing darts a dartboard. The dartboard had a picture of Ben on it. A portal opened above Herbert and sucked him in. He popped out in a strange place. "Gaia Online?" Herbert said to himself. He laughed and walked.

--2 hours later--

A kid logged on the Gaia Online to see that it was changed. The home page said. 'Welcome to Herbert Online.

"Lemme tell ya something, Ben Tennyson!" a voice boomed around Ben and Zappy. Rath and Pikachu stood. "If we're going to stop Herbert, we need to do it together!" Rath said. "Pika! ;3"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Herbert lay in his bed, throwing darts a dartboard. The dartboard had a picture of Ben on it. A portal opened above Herbert and sucked him in. He popped out in a strange place. "Gaia Online?" Herbert said to himself. He laughed and walked.

--2 hours later--

A kid logged on the Gaia Online to see that it was changed. The home page said. 'Welcome to Herbert Online.

"Hmmm... I'm too much of an Trainee at this Game to fight boss Herbert! But I'll go anyways..." said Zappy while raising her Purple Umbrella. "He may take over the animated..."

"I'll go too!" a voice from behind wailed. It was Ash Ketchum.

"Bad timing for my watch to be malfunctioning." said Ben. They went anyways.

While walking to where Herbert was, Zappy was singing a song...

OoC: Purple is Zappy's words, Green is Ben's words...

It started when an Alien device did what it did! Seconds up upon his wrist with secrets that it hid! He's got superpowers...

Not any more...

If you see him you might be in a big surprise! He canturn into an Alien-

OH SHUT UP! I'm no longer slimy creepy fast or strong! I can't go any shape or size! I'm no longer Ben 10...

Ben was very furious. Just then, his Ultimatrix started working again. "Alright, lets go Jetray to speed things up..." but instead... "JETRAY! Oh man I mean Rath! Lemme tell ya something door! Fall down!" Rath knocked down the door himself. There he was, in General Mayhem's HQ. He saw General Mayhem and his Gnome Lackies. "Lemme tell ya something General Mayhem, RATH is getting very mad!" Just then, a mushroom cannon fired at him. "Lemme tell ya something Mushroom Cannon! No one interrupts Rath!" Rath gave it a beating strong enugh to remove all Ghi from it.

Zappy on the other hand, rained fire from nowhere, affecting every foe.

Rath and Pikachu went to Club Penguin to find Herbert's lair. "Where is it?" Rath asked. Rath changed back to Kenny. "Pikachu! (Over here!)" "Thank god!" They walked to a cave with a door. They walked around inside. "Pika! (Find something to do with Herbert Online!)" Ken was searching Herbert's computer. "It's not like he has a hacking website on here, Pikac- OWAIT! He does." Ken yelled. "Pika! (Let me see!)" "Look! Hacking.net/HackGaia." Kenny said. "What are guys doing?" someone said. "PIKACHU! (MR FURRY!)"

OCO: Will post app later

After being dazed, Rath turned back to Ben and Ben and Zappy entered a portal to Herbert's lair. "Hey guy's, wazzup?" Ben saw the screen and was very astonished. Ben slammed down his watch, but to no avail, he didn't go Brainstorm. "Man, not enough power. Not cool. Ken, you have Grey Matter, don't you?"

"I believe so, Galvan are smart enough to unhack this," said Zappy.

"PIKACHU!(MR. FURRY!)" "I see you have evolved." Wolf said. Ken when Grey Matter and unhacked the computer. A robot fell from the sky. Herbert came up on the computer. "Meet Herbertron 10, Ben!" Herbert yelled. "I think you know what he does!" Herbert laughed. The computer shut off and Herbertron 10 changed to Ghostfreak.

After a while, a swirling black portal opened up near Ratchet's group, revealing Bayonetta and Dante in a shower of red rose petals; Dante himself was holding a red rose in his mouth.

"I'm back, so prepare for trouble," Bayonetta said, striking a seductive pose as music began to play from out of nowhere.

"And I'm here, too, to make it double," Dante followed up as he took the rose from his mouth.

"NO, YOU ARE NOT!" shouted Ratchet, Marcus, Pegasus, Rowdy and a recently liberated Greow in unison. This was answered by Bayonetta and Dante shooting bullets at their feet.

"Boys, let us finish," Bayonetta chided the group as she blew the smoke from the barrel of her gun.

"We would, Bayonetta," Ratchet replied, "but honestly--"

"We wasted even time waiting for your dumb@ss to get back!" Marcus cut it, yelling at Bayonetta.

"Well, you'll have to forgive us for that," Bayonetta answered, unfazed by the bellowing Marcus. "We took a wrong turn over in Pallet Town, because Dante here decided he wanted to get a pizza over in Domino City!"

"What?" retorted the half-demon demon hunter. "I was starving! You were the one who decided to drag me along with you--"

"Yes, well, that's all very well and good, children," Pegasus interjected, "but right now we should worry about what's going on in the virtual worlds. Ben and Zappy are currently taking care of Herbert over in GaiaOnline, but there's still a few worlds that are being affected as well."

"Good point," Ratchet replied. "Besides, we've gotta get Rowdy and Greow back to their world, too. Right?" he added toward the large man and the lion-man.

"True," Rowdy answered. "I guess we'll be able to get back to Clint City along the way."

"Whatever," Greow huffed audibly under his breath. "Honestly, I could care less how soon we get there."

"Well then, it's decided," Pegasus chimed in his usual tone. "Let's get going, folks!"

Ratchet turned his attention to Grand Mole. "You coming with?" he asked the Neo-Spacian.

"I'd love to," Grand Mole replied, "but can't. I've gotta get back to Neo Space soon. By the way, be on the lookout for any of the other Neo-Spacians, too. They should be able to lend you guys their strength. Welp, see ya 'round, kiddo!" With that, Grand Mole did a spinning jump and "drilled" a portal in the air, going through.

"Okay, so what's the plan?" Pegasus asked the group.

"I propose we split up into groups," Clank said. "With at least two teams, we'll be able to cover more ground."

"Sounds good," Marcus said. "How's about this; Greow and Bayonetta will make one group ((at this, Greow's hair stood on end)), Dante, Ratchet and Rowdy will make another, which will leave myself and Pegasus as the last group."

"I wanna switch!" Greow whimpered, while Bayonetta looked at him with a raised eyebrow and pursed lips. Marcus cursed under his breath.

"Fine! You can switch with Rowdy, but that's it!" he shouted at the lion. "And no one else is switching, so that's final!"

Everyone else aside from Greow muttered in agreement.

((Group #1: Bayonetta and Rowdy

Group #2: Ratchet, Dante and Greow

Group #3: Marcus and Pegasus))

((Hey, can you guys help me pick which group goes to what worlds next?))

"Intangibility and Invisibility? He knows me too well. Lets try the new guy..." Ben was slamming down his watch in order to transform into an alien, not known by many. In fact, not even friends or foe had seen this alien.

Transformation began. his legs slowly disappeared, and he grew a tail-like structure resembling an umbrella handle. He felt a membrance growing on his arms. He put his arms in front of him. "Natural DISASTER!" Before your very eyes, a Karakasa-like creature had appeared. He was believed to be the second most powerful alien due to his ability of weather manipulation. Natural Disaster used his tail to jump up high, then used his parachute-like structures to glide.

As Natural Disaster glided, he spun around, causing a hailstorm in the lair. It could inflict massive amounts of damage to even the most intangible creatures and the most high-tech of all robots, including those that manipulate ice. "Chill out! Umbrella man's gotta do what's umbrella man's gotta do! Kenny! Trust your flesh and blood! Go Buzzshock and hack the systems to de-hack Gaia!"

Ben knew that Megawhatts were capable of converting themselves into electrical energy and control electrical objects.

Zappy, being capable of adapting herself to the dimensions around(but only limited), had turned into her, or HIS, Penguin form. "I could've still kill Bert if I was still in Gaia. But Club Penguin?"

OoC: Never been to Disney Worlds yet, huh? Apart from Club Penguin.

"I unhacked the computer!" Grey Matter yelled. He jumped up and changed to:

[spoiler=LEAPFROG!]

Leapfrog_by_kjmarch.png

Herbertron 10 scaned Leapfrog. "Competle. A Polynura alien. Upgrading data." Herbertron 10 said. He turned to Natural Disaster. "Competle. A Wetherhell alien. Upgrading data." Herbertron 10 said. He changed to Leapfrog. Then to Natural Disaster. "Oh crap!" Leapfrog yelled. "Whatever alien we turn into, Herbertron 10 scans the data of us!"

"Strange. The Herbertron 10 was a test robot used to train agents. It was stolen. It never had an alien-installing feature," Zappy said, shocked. Ironically, she hasn''t changed to her Penguin form while in Club Penguin. "A robot's still a robot, but a Parasian's more than just an alien Karakasa. Rip it, boyz! Hold on, I know how to deactivate this thing..."

Zappy glomped the Herbertron 10, for that was its one of its many weaknesses, no matter which form it was in. The Herbertron would self-destruct and everyone would have to evacuate.

"Its gonna blow! Turn into something that can create a barrier!" shouted Zappy as Natural Disaster opened himself up and shielded every ally, for he was an umbrella, a very durable one.

"Sorry Herbert, face my new trainer-bot!" shouted Gary from behind, accompanied with a mechanical Polar Bear. "Herbertron 1000! Under my control. I know your plans, thus I created this. Now, friend, do your thing!"

Herbertron 1000 then started turning its plate-like structures unseen on his skin, revealing a blue metal-like outer covering. It resembled a furnace with heat within it. "Energy!" the robot shouted with a Russiasn Accent. More like NRG.

"Don't you like how I installed Dee Bradley Baker's voice into this robot? The good news is, Herbertron 1000 doesn't actually use real aliens, thus it lacks DNA. These are just robots with identical powers..." Gary explained as Mechanical NRG fired radioactive waves at the possibly-gonna-explode Herbertron 10.

"Complete. All alien data from Herbertron 10000 upgraded." Herbertron 10 said. It shot a laser at Herbertron 10000 and it blasted off. It rolled up to Gary. "Scanning. Scanning. Complete. Creator. I await your command." Herbertron 10 said. "Good!" Gary said. "Go capture Herbert, Herbertron 10." Gary told Herbertron 10. "Negative. Herbert has put a chip in me so I can turn into aliens and not destroy him." Herbertron 10 explained. "That's great. Even a robot who looks like Herbert can't defeat Herbert!" Leapfrog said. "I'm going take H-10 to the lab." Gary said. "Pika?(H-10?)" "It's Herbertron 10's nickname." Gary said. He took out an EPF Phone and teleported himself and H-10.

OcO: Imma post an app for H-10 and Gary.

"Errr... Why didn't H-10 blow?" asked Zappy, still in her Vampire form, "and in case you don't reconisge me, I'm Agent Zappyozappy. Ben teleported he and his friend Zappy to Gary's lab.

"Hey Ben, did you think that Herbertron 10 was jealous? I think he has 990 others to destroy..." said Zappy as she bit Ben's neck. Just then, Ben's watch turned yellow, and he started transforming...

"TWILIGHT!" a new alien had made its debut. It was a chibi-like humanoid creature with half-black-half-white body, black on the left, white on the right. It had a halo and devil horns. It had a sharp devil tail. It had a devil wing on its light side, and an angel wing on its dark side.

Twilight flew up into the air. "OK, I'm sure I can do more than flying..." Twilight fired light threw its white hand, at Zappy. Fortunately, she was unaffected.

"I'm immune to light," she said. Twilight fired dark matter onto the ground, fixing a scorched area. He then fired light and dark halos on the ground, causing a tiny dent.

~~Group #1: Bayonetta and Rowdy~~

"Oh, bugger, did we pick the wrong portal or what?" Bayonetta whined as she and Rowdy ended up inside of a dimly lit underground waterway. The stale scent of water and rust assailed their nostrils as they began to make their way through.

"Let's just be thankful that this isn't a sewer," Rowdy said to reassure her.

"True, but...," Bayonetta said as she saw a flock of bats headed toward them, "there are some things in the air that are just as annoying as the smell of a sewer." She proceeded to shoot at these bats with her Scarborough Fair handguns. Meanwhile, a balloon-like creature wearing a top hat crept up from behind and jumped onto Rowdy's head, smacking him repeatedly with its large hands. In his panic, Rowdy grabbed the balloon monster and slammed it to the ground (difficult given the monster's light weight) and then stomped on it with his heavy boot, popping it instantly.

"I wanna get outta here!" Rowdy gasped as he spotted more Baron Balloons approaching.

"But you're bigger than they are, Rowdy!" Bayonetta retorted as she finished off the flock of bats with relative ease. "Don't tell me that you're frightened of a bunch of glorified windbags!"

At this, Rowdy grabbed one of Bayonetta's handguns from her grasp and began to shoot at the herd of balloons frantically. Though his accuracy was off, he managed to burst all of them.

~~Group #2: Ratchet, Dante and Greow~~

Falling from the sky at great speeds, Ratchet's team splashed into the ocean headfirst. After a few seconds of being underwater, trying to figure out which way was up, all three managed to reach the surface and get their heads above water. Spotting an island in the distance, the group swam over to its beach. Greow plopped down onto the sand, panting from exhaustion.

"And we got stuck with this guy," Dante thought to himself as he shook his head. Ratchet, meanwhile, strode over to a small opening under the roots of the large tree in the center of the island. Taped to the top of the opening was a note.

"Hey, get a look at this," Ratchet called over to Dante as he took the note and read it:

"To Riku and Kairi,

Gone to another dimension.

Be back soon.

Sora"

"Hey, Clank? Didn't we see a 'Sora' some time ago?" Ratchet asked his robot companion after he had finished reading the note.

"I believe so," Clank replied. "He was carrying a peculiar key-shaped weapon with him, was he not?"

"I guess. I mean, we only saw him for about a minute before Alien X teleported us," Ratchet answered. "He could be anywhere right now."

"Well, he's not our main concern right now," Dante said, "although I hate to say it."

"Is Greow still passed out?" Clank asked Dante. To answer, Dante pointed with his thumb to where Greow still lay, sprawled out on the sand.

"Come on," Ratchet said in an annoyed tone, "let's go drag him elsewhere before the tide gets to him."

~~Group #3: Marcus and Pegasus~~

Marcus and Pegasus walked out of their portal and onto the roof of a large castle. In the seemingly endless skies surrounding the castle were other portals showing the locations of other worlds.

Out of curiosity, the two walked over to the edge of the castle's roof and looked down, only to see that underneath the castle was no earth; the entire structure appeared to be floating in midair. Pegasus took a few steps back, wobbling, before losing his balance and falling on his behind. Marcus, on the other hand, let loose a uproarious "WHAT THE F**K?!" in his shock; the "F-bomb" echoed through the empty space.

"Oh, dear lord! We've got to get out of here!" Pegasus gasped as he scrambled to his feet.

"And how the hell do you propose we do that, Pegasus?!" Marcus shouted back. "There's no way we can reach any of those portals from here, you dumb@ss!"

Pegasus raised his eyebrow (the one visible through his hair) at Marcus in an "Are-You-Seriously-Retarded?" way. He pulled out his Toon World book and called forth Blue Eyes Toon Dragon from its pages. "We can fly to them on this, "dumb@ss"," Pegasus retorted. "Besides, don't you have an alien in your Omnitrix that can fly?"

"... didn't think of that," muttered a humbled Marcus in a "I-deserved-that" tone of voice as Pegasus hopped onto his Toon Dragon's back. Before Marcus could scroll through his aliens, however, a high-pitched laugh echoed through the air. The Blue Eyes Toon Dragon was immediately blasted in the face with a fireball launched from nowhere, causing it to involuntarily throw Pegasus off of its back. Marcus dragged Pegasus away before the dragon fell to the ground, right where Pegasus was seconds before.

Soon, a vibrantly clothed clown appeared before the two, laughing his high-pitched guffaw. "Why, hello friends! How nice of you to join me," laughed the clown.

"What the hell?!" Marcus shouted at the man.

"Who are you?" Pegasus demanded.

"Oh, well how rude of me!" said the clown before bowing dramatically. "Kefka Palazzo, at your service, here to help you plan your funeral arrangements!" he said with an evil laugh. Marcus and Pegasus got up and readied themselves for a battle.

Pikachu, Kenny, Amy, and Shadow teleported to Gary's lab. "I'm glad you're here!" Gary yelled. "From now on you all will call me Agent G or G." Gary said. "Why?" Shadow asked. "Because you all are now all members of the Elite Penguin Force or EPF!" Gary said. "Wow! I'm honored, Gary! I mean G." Kenny said. "Your first mission is to find Herbert's crab. Pikachu and Kenny will go in a group and Amy and Shadow will go in another group. I will send an agent who's more expireied to find Herbert's location. Agent P. I will stay here to work on H-10." G explained. G gave Spy Phones to the four and sent them off. He went to a big TV and Perry the Platypus's lab appeared on screen. Agent P sat on a chair. "Hello! We have a more importaint villian then Doofenshrimz right now." G said. "I need you to track down Herbert P. Bear Esquire. I'll send you the files."

OcO: Posting app for Perry

"Platypus, Egg laying mammal, capable of swimming," Twilight said when he turned into Brainstorm, "Ornithorhynchus anatinus, isn't that right?"

"Simple, check Wikipedia!" Zappy took out her lappy and searched Platypus. "Yup." Just then, she changed to her Penguin Form. "Ahhh, I fit in the crowd now! I love being a dimensian."

"Dimensian? What's that?" asked Brainstorm.

"Mr Smartass doesn't know?" Zappy questioned as he coughed a little, "those are beings that officially inhabit 2 or more dimensions, and usually take different forms for each dimension. Like an Online Avatar. I mean, I made that term up. But it still makes sense."

Group 1: Perry

Doo-Be-Doo-Be-Wah-Doo-Be-Doo-Be-Wah, A-gent P!

Agent P found out where Herbert was. He was located in the middle of Danville. With Dr. Doofenshimrz. Perry busted in. "Who's that?" Herbert asked. "That's Perry the Platypus, right on time." Doofenshimrz said. He pressed a button and Perry was trapped in a metal box. It had a square hole where Perry's head stuck out. "It's that easy to catch him!?!" Herbert asked. "Yeah pretty much." Doofenshimrz said. "Well Platypus, Doofenplatz and I..." "It's Doofenshimrz!" "Yeah, whatever. We are going to destroy the whole.." "Tri-state area!" Doofenshimrz interuped again. "Really? I'm done with you. And I'm taking the platypus." Herbert said grabbing Perry and leaving.

~~Group #1: Bayonetta and Rowdy~~

"Okay, Rowdy. OKAY!" Bayonetta shouted as she wrestled her pistol out of Rowdy's large, quavering hand. "You got all of the balloons, Rowdy. And the Clowns. And the large rats--and I must thank you for that, by the way. Those were creepy."

Rowdy looked as though he was going to cry, eyes having gotten large and anime-like with tears welling up in them. "Gomen'nasai (I'm sorry)," Rowdy said with a whimpering tone. "I had a bad experience with clowns and balloons back when I was a kid."

"And the rats?" asked Bayonetta.

"Collateral damage," Rowdy admitted with a shrug.

"Well, I'll have to admit," Bayonetta said with a small smile, adjusting her glasses, "you did rather well with that pistol. I didn't think an ordinary mortal could even hold it, much less use it." Taking a good look at Rowdy, who seemed to be swaying a bit, she added, "Maybe you should sit down."

"No thanks, Miss Bayonetta, I feel fine--" was all Rowdy could say before he gagged, then doubled over as he threw up all over the cold brick floor. Bayonetta turned on her heel and slowly walked away, resisting the urge to join him in the upchuck session.

~~Group #2: Ratchet, Dante and Greow~~

After Greow finally woke up, Ratchet's group left Destiny Islands (with Ratchet taking a star-shaped fruit with him) and took a portal that deposited them in the backyard of a suburban home. They were immediately greeted by two children.

"Wow, new visitors!" said the child with the triangular head. "You're not all from the same world, are you?"

"Uh, no," replied Ratchet, "we're not. How can you tell?"

"Just a look. By the way, I'm Phineas, and this is my stepbrother, Ferb," said the kid as he introduced his stepbrother. Ferb simply gave a thumbs-up.

"Doesn't talk much, does he?" Greow asked.

"He's more of a man of action," replied Phineas. "So, what are your names?"

"My name's Ratchet, and this my buddy Clank," Ratchet said, "this is Dante,"

he continued, pointing to the demon hunter, who bowed, "and this is Greow," he said, pointing to the lion-man, who simply shrugged.

"Cool! So, what's traveling to other worlds like?" Phineas asked the group. "We were hoping to do the same pretty soon."

""Soon"?" Dante asked, raising an eyebrow. "Aren't you two a little young to be--?"

"Why, yes," interrupted Ferb, to the surprise of the group. "Yes, we are."

"... okay, then," said Ratchet after a while.

"By the way," asked Phineas, "have you seen a green platypus anywhere? We haven't seen him since breakfast."

"Platypus?" Ratchet asked. "What's a platypus?"

"An egg-laying, semi-aquatic mammal," Ferb answered. He then asked Ratchet, "What are you?"

"... ... touché," Ratchet replied.

"Anyways, we haven't seen a platypus like that," Dante said.

((Pichu, if you'd like, you can also control Phineas and Ferb too. I'm just using them as supporting characters to move the story along.))

~~Group #3: Marcus and Pegasus~~

Using his Toon World book as a "flying carpet" of sorts, Pegasus and Marcus evade Kefka's magic orb attacks, with Kefka himself in relentless pursuit.

"C'mon! Let's PLAY!!" cackled Kefka as he unleashed four fireballs that tracked the pairs movements. Marcus shot back at these fireballs with his pistol, destroying two of them while the other two crashed into the castle wall as they made a sharp turn around a corner. Marcus lost his grip and fell off, landing on what little ground there was around the castle as Pegasus continued to sail off as he realized that he lost a passenger.

Momentarily alone, Marcus was forced to dodge more magic orbs that rained down upon him from above.

"Dance! Dance!" shouted Kefka as he continued his barrage. "The party's just begun!!" Marcus, in his haste, accidentally took a step off the ledge and fell over, plummeting down into the endless sky. Kefka sent more orbs circling after Marcus as he fell. Mind paralyzed with shock, he could only shield himself with his arms as the orbs began to detonate. As the dust settled, there was nothing left.

"... huh?! Was that it?" Kefka exclaimed, whining. "I wanna play more!!"

What Kefka failed to notice before his attack detonated was that Pegasus swooped in toward Marcus, sealed both of them inside the Toon World book, and teleported before they were caught up in the explosion.

Archived