RE: The Ultimate Crossover [Accepting in OoC/Started]

Jolta

Brainstorm turned back into Ben as he and Zappy entered an alternate portal. Zappy seemed to appear more Vampire-like and purple outfit-ish.

"The Zen Gardens," Zappy said, "a traditional Japan-like place. The Animated are near..."

Just then, Ben saw drum-like creatures, red ones and brown ones. The aggresive drums charged at them.

"TAIKO DRUMS! And a few Taiko Drum Nexus. You settle the brown ones, I'll deal with the red," said Zappy, feeling frightened.

Ben slammed down his watch. "NRG!" a russian accent yelled. A furnace-like creature appeared before your very eyes. Its strong armour was made for high defenses.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC: got sto make an intro sometime, might as well mess with th edemon hunter and his new friends phenius and ferb! Also, gonna take contorl of phenius and ferb for one moment.

IC:

Besides the two invinting boys, the demons hunter, ratchet and clank, and the lion man, a portal opened up, emetting red and black light of differnet shades with three purple lines, one directly int he center, two of to each side slanting slightly.

"Hey," said Phenius, "what do you suppose...?"

Before he could finish, the three lines split open, become three eyes instead of lines, the pupils swirling around rapidly. Phenius and Ferb gave a small shout and took a step back. Then a hand took a grip on the side of the portal, then another on the oposite side. Then out came what the hands belong to, a heavily clothed man (it appeared to be a man) wearing a red jacket, black pants and shoes, and white cloth around his head and neck, protraying the same three eyes from the protal.

"H-hey guys, is this guy with you?" Phenius asked the others.

[align=center]Group 1: Perry

Doo-Be-Doo-Be-Wah-Doo-Be-Doo-Be-Wah, A-gent P![/align]

Herbert walked over into a neighborhood. He looked down to the cage to see that Perry was gone. Where did that platypus go?

"Oh! There you are Perry!" Phineas said. "GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG" Perry said. "Whatca' doing?" Isabella asked walking into the backyard. "Just talking to our new friends." Phineas said. "Hi guys!" Irvin yelled walking in. Baljeet and Buford walked in. "There's a polar bear coming here!" Buford said. Herbert walked in right as Candance did. "What the? I'm telling mom!"

~~Group #2: Ratchet, Dante and Greow~~

"I'm afraid that is no friend of ours," Clank gulped as Ratchet, Dante and Greow assumed battle positions. Just then, a green platypus crawled its way over the Phineas, its eyes skewed in opposite directions.

"Oh, there you are, Perry!" Phineas said happily.

"Oh, so that's a platypus," Ratchet replied as he saw Perry. "Looks weird, like someone took parts from different animals and--" he said before an uncontrollable laugh escaped his lips, loud and almost psychotic. He quickly covered his mouth, seemingly embarrassed--or rather, mortified--by his sudden outburst. Oh, no, he thought to himself, not again! How can this happen again?!

"I think you kids should get inside," Dante said as he held out a glowing red crystal. "This party's about to get R-rated." As he said this, a red, glowing, runic circle appeared on the ground, surrounding the cloaked man(?) and Herbert, as well as Dante, Ratchet and Clank, Greow, and even the platypus. "It's about time we went somewhere more fitting," Dante said as, with a blinding red flash, everyone within the circle vanished.

Seconds later, Candace came running out, dragging her mother by the hand. "See? Do you see what they're up to--?" she said before realizing that the "uninvited guests" had already disappeared. "... you know what, nevermind," she said as she shuffled back into the house.

"Well, that was weird," Phineas said as he looked around. "Hey, where's Perry?"

♫ Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated~~♫

The group was teleported to the inside of what looked like a mad scientist's lair mixed with an apartment room.

"What the hell?" Greow muttered out loud. "Dante, where'd you take us?"

"I was trying to take the fight away from the kids," Dante replied defensively. "I wasn't exactly worry about where we were going."

"Uh, guys?" Ratchet said as he pointed to Perry. "I think we accidentally kidnapped those kids' pet."

Asura looked around under his cloth mask until he saw the two children still standing there.

"Were... those your firends back there...?" Phenius asked.

Asura's pupils shrank tremendously at phenius's voice. He raised his hands and placed them over his ears, giving a shrill shriek as he did so. Phenius and ferb both placed thier hands over their ears at the sound of the shriek. Asura placed his hands together and three glowing rune-like symbols with his three eye insignia formed around him. The symbols meshed together and made a field around him, which he took to fly off into the air.

Candace stood at the window, her hands on her ears, staring at in disbelief.

"Where am I?" Asura asked out loud as he flew over the tri state area. "Where is this place? It's no where near Death-city or anywhere!" He looked down and saw that the tri-state area seemed rather peaceful... and his fear was replaced with glee.

"Though these people do look as though they could use some madness in their lives!"

Asura stopped in midair and looked down at everyone bellow him. The field around him disappeared, but the runes didn't.

"Let's dine upon some of the souls that in habit this place!" shouted Asura as the three runes around him changed into three giant eyes, firing condensed beams of his soul wavelength at the cars and people below. When they hit, the street and buildings around exploded. Asura jsut stood up in the air gigling to himself.

Perry looked up at the gang. "A platypus?" Dr. Doofenshirmz said walking to the gang. Perry jumped up and put on a hat. "Perry the Platypus!?!?" Doofenshirmz yelled. Perry and Doofenshirmz started fighting. Herbert appeared. "Hello! And goodbye!" Herbert said. He changed into Wat Big. He was as tall as the building. Way Big jumped and hovered over DEI(Doofenshrimz Evil Incorporated♫ ;). Doofenshirmz threw Perry at a machine and Perry turned it on. "Not my Shrink-Inator!" Doofenshrimz yelled. The beam from the Shrink-Inator hit Way-Big. He shrak to the size of a normal sized person. He changed back to normal and he was as small as Grey Matter. "Oh! I get it! Since Way Big is so tall, he shrinks to the size of a human!" Doofenshrimz said. Herbert changed back to Way Big.

"... ... okay, I'm not even gonna dignify this scene with a comment," Greow said as he saw the fiasco of "Way Big" Herbert being shrunken to the size of a human while the platypus and mad scientist had their own little fight. He then said to his partners, "All in favor of ignoring them and finding out where that robed guy went?"

"Aye," said Ratchet, Clank and Dante. All four of them left the apartment, took the elevator down to the ground floor, and exited the building.

As the group got outside, they were met with a horrid scene of cars and buildings damaged, people scrambling about and panicking, and the roads cracked with fissures.

"What the hell?" Greow muttered out loud in shock. At that moment, Ratchet let out yet another uncontrollable, demented laugh, his pupils having shrunken in size. He immediately covered his mouth again like last time, his face once again in shocked horror.

"Okay, what is with you?" Greow demanded of Ratchet. "That's, like, the second time you did that!"

Ratchet, shaking, removed his hands from his mouth and, with horrified look on his face, answered, "This has happened to me before... the influence of chaos... it's gotten to me before...."

"Wait, you mean like when you, Bayonetta and Marcus were fighting Garlandolf before?" Dante asked. Ratchet replied with a quavering nod.

""Garlandolf"?" Greow asked. "Who, or what, is that?"

"Long story," Dante answered, "and I don't think Ratchet's in the mood to tell it."

Ratchet looked up, and to his surprise, he saw the robed man from earlier, levitating within a field of eye-patterned runes. "There he is!" he shouted, pointing up.

~~Groups #1 and #3: Bayonetta and Rowdy + Marcus and Pegasus~~

Once Rowdy's vomiting fits finally ceased, he and Bayonetta managed to find a portal out of the waterways, which lead to the same castle that Marcus and Pegasus were currently at.

"Oh my god!" Rowdy exclaimed as he saw the floating platforms surrounding them. "Are we in the frikkin' sky?!"

"It does appear that way," Bayonetta said as she peered over the edge of their platform down into the endless sky. "Almost reminds me of Paradiso, in a way--" was all she send before a large, green book fell right next to her, making her jump in surprise. "The bloody hell?!" she shouted before taking a closer look at the book. "Wait, isn't this Pegasus' book--?"

Suddenly, the book burst open, and out popped Pegasus and Marcus. ... or, at least, what appeared to be a cartoonified Marcus.

"Oh, my," Bayonetta said, trying to stifle a laugh as she saw Marcus' new look. "Marcus, I (tee-hee) never thought of you as such an (ha-ha) "animated" character," she said before finally bursting into laughter.

"SHUT THE HELL UP, BAYONETTA!!" yelled an upset "Manga Marcus". "Pegasus!! Why the hell would you do this to me?!"

"Hey, it's not my doing!" Pegasus said defensively. "Toon World changes anything that goes inside it into a toon!"

"Then why aren't you--?!" Marcus shouted before stopping himself. "You know what," continued Marcus, "you're probably too much of a "toon" yourself to be turned into one anyway."

"Got that right," Pegasus smugly remarked. "Besides, you'll turn back to normal eventually. I mean, you're too serious to remain a toon." As if on cue, Marcus immediately reverted back to his normal form in a split second. "See? What'd I tell ya?" Pegasus said.

"Anyways," Marcus continued, secretly happy that he was back to normal, "we'd better look out for that crazy clown-thing. What was he name again...?"

"What, you forgot that quick?!" shouted a voice from above. The group looked up to see an irate Kefka hovering above them. "Figures, a meat-head like you ((Marcus)) couldn't possibly take the time to remember anything! Oh, how I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, HATE meat-heads!!" His angry face soon calmed down to its normal, wide-grinning expression. "Oh well, not like you'd need to remember anything once you're DESTROYED!!"

"Oh, pipe down, you fictitious shell," Bayonetta said in a chastising yet seductive manner. "You can't really do much at all, being an empty copy."

"Wait, what are you saying?" Pegasus asked as Kefka himself seemed to try to understand what Bayonetta had just said. "How do you know if that guy's a fake?"

"I don't," Bayonetta replied. She then pointed in Kefka's direction and said, "They do."

Everyone else, including "Kefka", looked in the direction that Bayonetta pointed out, where a portal had opened up. "Kefka" was immediately struck by the two figures that exited the portal, exploding in a burst of darkness. The two newcomers then landed in front of the group.

"S'up, b!tches," said one of the new arrivals, a platinum-haired woman wearing a red, skin-tight outfit with a puffy black collar.

"Jeanne?!" Marcus exclaimed before realizing who the second person was. "Dom?! You too?!"

"Surprise," Dominic Santiago said with a sheepish grin.

((I'll be posting apps for Jeanne and Dom tomorrow))

Asura's head twitched to the left and then slowly turned to the right, in a wide circle, to where dante and his group were bellow. For a moment, he was utterly quiet at the sight of them.

Then he let out an ear splitting shriek, turning fully to the group and putting his hands on his ears.

"NO!" he shouted out. "Get away from me!"

He put his hands together again and fired at the group with the three eye runes once again.

Specter was sitting in his throne, figuring how he would regain the controls on his escape pod so that he may return to earth so that he may once again attempt to make monkeys the domanant species on earth. Then something incredible happened, a strange portal apeared in the escape pod.

Specter poked his head through and saw a town on earth. (But not His earth) Specter said to himself after he pulled his head back "Perfect, I shall take a few Pipo helmets from the emergency supplies and remake my army."

He walked through with the pipo helmets and Specter saw the sign to the town it said "Welcome To Danville!"

Specter said to himself "Danville? Odd, I've never heard of a Danville."

He walked slowly into the city, hoping that it shall have a zoo with monkeys for him.

"Hmmm... where were we?" Ben asked Zappy. They were puzzled. They seemed to be in the middle of nowhere. Just then, they felt a large stomping noise.

"Fee-Faiee-Fow-Foom! I smell the Ultimatrix Wielder!"

That was the mysterious Way Big-like voice Ben and Zappy heard that was accompanied by the stomping. "Who the eff is that guy, Ben? Non-canon villian? Off-screen ally?"

They both turned back, astonished to see a hundred and ten foot humanoid creature. It was blue and looked like Way Big.

"Its Gargantuan! He's a tough guy. Least I could do is RUUUN!" Ben slammed down his watch. Transformation began.

He grew more muscular, but suddenly slimmer and lighter. His palms were converted into cone-shaped structures with three fingers. "XLR8!" before your very eyes, a stripy lizard-like creature appeared. XLR8 grabbed Zappy by her vamp waist and sped away.

"Errr... Couldn't Jetray do?" asked Zappy, almost puking.

"Unintentional transformation again, but lucky me I still had this one!" XLR8 simled, but it was hidden by his mask. Gargantuan, on the other hand, was walking "Slowly". Slowly in his shoes, is fast compared to most of Ben's aliens.

Just then, the Gaian and the Alien bumped into Dante's gang.

"So, we have a guy firing his lazer and a guy involved in "Attack of the 50-foot Whatever" Trope. XLR8 can't beat the shat outta both of them, and Alien X is too risky. So what?" Zappy was stunned. XLR8 had something up his sleeves.

XLR8 altered his form to Humongosaur. Then switched to his Supermode, Ultimate Humongosaur. This was the only form where he could beat Gargantuan. He reached to his maximum height, punched Gargantuan, and fired rocket launchers at Asura.

"Sorry threeeyes, no hurting muh friends," the green dinosaur-like creature smirked.

OoC: I'm going to make up for the week I'm missing, but my characters are somwhere else, they will come to you shortly.

IC:

Lina strode through the dessert waste, her red hair billowing behind her as she walked. She had a problem. Two problems, in fact. The first was that she was lost. The second was that Garry wasn't with her. But, this was usual. And she had worked out what to do. Find shelter and use it. Though, in this barran waste, she had better luck finding sand than shelter. "This could take a while..." she said to herself. But she stopped when she saw a boy, roughly in 8th grade, standing a few hundred metres away. He had long sticking up yellow hain, like it was on fire or something. The wore a purple top and gloves, with a yellow vest and purple trousers. his gloves looked a bit like cat's paws, and he had a purple cat's tail. Even odder, the guy had the picture of a dog on him. And, for another reson, he was Computer Generated. But, a person is a person, so she called to him. "HEY! OVER HERE! HEY!!!!"

Odd Della Robbia woke up. He was lying on a desert terrane. But it wasn't like the one on Lyoko. "Hey, Jerremy, where am I? It looks like the dessert region, but it isn't." Only white noise came through. "Jerremy, this is no joke. At least, not this time." White noise. "JERREMY!" White noise. "The transmitters out." He said to himself, before scratching his arm. "Great. I'm stuck here with no one, I don't even know where I am, and I can''t communicate with Jerremy." He then heard a voice calling him. "...hey...over here...hey..." He turned to where the sound was coming from and saw a girl, about 15 he reconed, with red hair, a mixture of clothes, and wasn't virtualized. But, in his mind, she was hot. "There is a god in this world." he said to himself, before running over to her. "HEY! I'M COMING!!"

Freeman came out in a strange 2-D world. It was flat, and he could only run side to side, and jump. He had also become cartoony. This was wierd, even for him. But, he still had full HEV and Life, so he was fine.

"MOJO."

Freeman turned around to see a floating blob with black lines coming from it with a mouth and eyes come for him. "Not today, alien, not today." Freeman pulled out an RPG.

Thud!

Another arm officer fell. He had been cleanly jugulated, and had the mark of the horned rat carved into his cheast. He liked this part of the job. He could sneak around in plain veiw of everyone and still not be seen. And, if the shot at him, he could dodge. He liked being a night lord. But, after all, he was Deathmaster Snikch. His name was feared through out the dark realms. He...Another solider.

Thud!

Odd and Lina walked through the dessert together. They casualy chated to each other as they walked.

"So, who are you?"

"Lina. And you are?"

"Oh, I'm Odd."

"I can kinda tell that."

"Nononono, my name is Odd. The actual name."

"Oh, right. Umm, I'd prefer it if you looked up from my chest and actualy at my face when I speak."

"Hmm?"

"Oww, what was that for?"

"You should look at me when I speak."

"But I was looking at y.."

"GET DOWN!!" Lina shouted, before throughing him to the floor. An missile flew through the air and smashed into the ground, makeing a large thud sound before exploding. Lina used he magic to make a sheild around herself, and Odd put up his electrical sheild. They were saved from the shock wave. Lina stood up and looked around. There was a portal closing. Lina looked around. No one there. "Hey, Odd, the coast is clear." What she didn't realise is a small red beam on her fore-head. Odd did, though. And he heard the thing being fired. He instantly jumped up and pushed her out of the way. They landed on the sand, Odd on top of Lina. The second missile missed, but went true to the beam. It would have killed her out-right. But, the missile just went on.

"Odd, I'm grateful and all, but can you get off me now?"

"Oh, right."

Freeman came out of the portal. The 2-d relm was in ruins, because everything was hostile. Even the terrane. But, when he came to the dessert, he saw two people. From affar, they looked like soliders. And from past experience, soliders are evil. Freeman looked at his amunition for the RPG. Funnely enough, it was only missing that first shell. the rest was there. So he loaded. Fired. Looked. Missed. Repeated. Changed weapon

"We need to hit him hard with something!" Yelled Odd, before another hail of bullets came down. Luckely, he and Lina had found shelter: A few stones that were thick and heavy were sticking out of the ground. Then they heard a noise of a jet. "He's useing the bombs!" shouted Lina. Then there was a thud, and no explosion. "Must be a dud." They looked past the rock and saw a man in orange armour with glasses and brown hair. He was holding a machine gun of some sorts. He looked furious, but then it changed to a look of pain. "I'm so sorry. I thought you were soliders. If I had known..."

"Oh save you blabbing." said Lina "and start explaning who you are and the portals."

The man sat down and motioned the others to do the same.

"My name is Gordan Freeman. I'm a Level three scientist in Black Messa. I deal with anomalus materials. In black Messa, we were working on a prodgect, but it, umm, messed up. Monsters came through. Luckely we worked on a portal device and I managed to destroy the Nilinanth. But, another type of portal opened up and consumed me. I landed in a strange cartoony relm that had many hostle things. I destroyed them. Then that portal opened again, and I found myself here. I thought it was the top of Black Messa. But I was wrong. Besides, where are we anyway?"

"We don't know." Said Odd.

Freeman got up. "We must find another portal."

And so, the small band trecked on.

~~Group #1+: Marcus, Bayonetta, Jeanne, Dom, Pegasus and Rowdy~~

A portal opened in front of the Googolplex Mall, out of which came out Jeanne on her motorcycle, with Dom sitting behind her, holding on to her around the waist. Next came out Marcus Fenix, who had assumed the form of Big Chill (though slightly bulkier than Ben's Big Chill, but slightly less so than Marcus' human form), followed by Bayonetta who had assumed the form of a panther. Pegasus soon followed, again riding on his Toon World book as a "flying carpet", and finally came Rowdy, riding on the back of a Parrot Dragon.

"Big Chill" Marcus flew over to Jeanne and Dominic and, in a chilling voice, asked, "So, Agent Gibbs finally let you guys out, huh?"

"Only after some weird things started happening in the worlds," Jeanne called out over the roar of her motorcycle. "Apparently, there were reported sightings of evil people coming back from the dead, like that Shade of Kefka that you ran into."

"Shade?" asked Big Chill Marcus.

"Shades are apparitions that take on the appearance of those that have already been destroyed," Dominic replied. "Jeanne and I were sent by Gibbs to destroy a shade of Ultimecia, a witch who could manipulate time."

"Despite the fact that shades are more or less copies of the original, they're still a major threat," Jeanne continued. "Especially that b!tch, Ultimecia. We would have destroyed her sooner, but then she pulled a "hat trick" on us and combined with some lion creature, then proceeded to almost wreak us!"

"So, then what happened?" called out Rowdy who pulled up next to Marcus.

"Dominic here pulled a "hat trick" of his own," Jeanne said, slightly nudging her head toward Dominic, who immediately seemed almost embarrassed.

"Well, don't look at me! I dunno what happened!" he stated admittedly. "I just... whited out, I guess, and when I came to, Ultimecia was gone." At this, "Big Chill" Marcus' face turned to an expression of confused concern.

Bayonetta jumped onto Parrot Dragon mid-stride and reverted to her human appearance. "By the way, Dom," she said as she grabbed onto the back of Rowdy's shirt to balance herself, "you look better. More so than how you looked before."

"Gibbs made me shave," Dom said. "Told me that not even he's not allowed to look that scruffy."

"Not to mention, it was giving Abby the creeps," Jeanne said as she laughed.

Eventually, the group reached reached the Huge-O-Records building and split off into two groups again; Rowdy and his Parrot Dragon steed followed Jeanne and Dominic as they went one direction, while Bayonetta, Marcus and Pegasus went down he other street.

"Ben, Zappy!" Ratchet called out. "Man, am I glad to see you guys!"

"Right on time, too," Dante said, his sword Rebellion resting on his shoulder. "The more the merrier."

At that moment, Greow noticed an albino simian walk closeby. Something about that monkey didn't sit right with him, so Greow, without the rest of the group noticing, decided to follow him, taking cover once in a while to keep from being noticed.

"I think threeeyes died. And this big blue guy is evil," said Ultimate Humongosaur.

"Ben Tennyson! Maybe if I kidnap your friend will you give me the Ultimatrix!" Gargantuan wailed as he grabbed Zappy, kicked Ultimate Humongosaur in the nuts and ran off.

"I'll get out myseeelllf!" screamed Zappy. "They all say that Vampires can beat the shat outta Aliens. Maybe they're wrong..."

Ultimate Humongosaur turned back into Ben without even going normal. "That hurt." Ben said. "Well, I'll have to multitask." Ben altered his form to 2 Echo Echo. One stayed with the gang, the other followed Gargantuan and Zappy.

OOC: This isnt weird at all

IC: "ALRIGHT! FLAMETHROWER!" Red shouted at his charmander in the air, suddenly, his charmander shot a line of flames out of his mouth at the opponents Pidgey, "Pidgey! No!" The enemy trainer said, "Return" He said as he took out a red and white ball known as a pokeball, its shot out a red line and turned Pidgey into a form of energy to be stored in the Pokeball, "Well, thats win number 52, this is getting boring, lets go rest at the pokemon center Char'd" Red said to his pokemon nicknamed, Char'd, "Char, Char, (Good I was getting tired)" The Charmander chimned, they walked to the pokemon center in vermilion city, and took a rest, but right after they entered there room, a small portal formed outside the door, they didnt know it yet though.

As Specter walked through the city something odd caught his eye, he saw a very large creature grab a vampire-looking girl and a green dinosaur turn into a human then into a smaller looking creature which then cloned itself one following the large creature, the other staying with a group of humans and a lion like creature that looks like already has the effects of a pipo helmet on it.

Specter decided to avoid this group until he has rebuilt his army, but thinks to himself "That lion could make a good ally if I can get it away from the humans"

Once he gets to the zoo he discovers it doesn't have any of the Japanese Macaque Monkeys which he usually influences with the pipo helmet. He then finds the chimpanzee cage. He says to himself "Close enough to my usual monkeys, no tails like usual."

He slides his 5 pipo helmets into the cage and leaves the monkeys to put them on themselves.

"Char...Char...(ZzZ...ZzZ)" Char'd snored, laying on the bed next to reds, suddenly, the sunlight poked through the window into Reds eyes, he opened them "Ah...Its a new day Char'd, a new day, and about 200 more battles..." Red said, his stomach growled, "but first, lets eat" Red continued, he looked over at Char'd, who was still sleeping, "Hey? Wake up Char'd" Red said and shook his body, waking him up, come on, lets go get some food, "Char! (I would love to get some food, as the time I have taken during my rest has had my food digested, thus I have become hungry agian, once I eat the normal amount of food required for a healthy Charmander, I will once agian be able to battle" Char'd chimed, "Its good to know your excited to battle," Red said, not knowing at all what Char'd had actually said, "CHAR CHAR! (thats not what I said at all)" They walked out the room, but when they did, they found themselves somewhere completly differant, a strange plain, with monsters roaming on it (Sogen) "This is not Viridian forest...and these are not pokemon"

Echo Echo #1, who stayed with the gang, said, "I guess our work hereis finished. The other me is chasing after Gargantuan..."

The silicon-based life form could only hope that Zappy was fine. Just then, he noticed a familiar-sounding voice behind him. Echo Echo #1 looked behind to see Ash.

"ASH! Glad to see you. Just in time. We've got a problem..."

Meanwhile, Echo Echo #2 was chasing Gargantuan, but was a little slow. "Well, regular Echo Echo can't catch up, lets see how you deal with..." the white creature turned into Ultimate Echo Echo, a bluer and taller creature, and a little faster.

Meanwhile, Ash had sent his Staraptor to locate Gargantuan. "Star!(There!)" the "bird-brain" yelled as he returned.

OOC: Its going to be strange when Red and Ash meet isnt it? Although they do have differances, Reds hat is pure red with a little white pokeball outline on his hat, and has brown hair, where as ash had black hair and a white pokemon leuge hat, plus red is better.

IC: "Ok Char'd, were going to have to fight these guys off one by one, OKAY! WHOS FIRST!" Red shouted, and a half beast half man armored man came up, "Im the fighter Lei Lei, and I'll take you on first" Lei Lei told them, "CHAR'D FLAMETHROWER!" While the fighter was standing next to them, not expecting it, he was totaly chared, but then attacked Char'd, and hit him head on, but then knealt down, and his armor fell off, "CHAR'D! SCRATH!" Char'd charged forward, and scratched the beast man with his claws, instantly shattering him, "These are deffinitly not pokemon"

OoC: lolYeah... Anyways the following proves that Oversized Aliens have one weakness other than another oversized alien..

Ultimate Echo Echo had a very good plan. While running faster than Gargantuan, he appeared right in front of him. "Let her go!" the blue being shouted. The silicon-based life form created a countless number of carbon clones. All of them overran the giant creature. "Wall... Of... SOUNDDD!" There was a humongous uproar, causing Gargantuan to faint.

Almost faint. the army fired Sonic Discs at the giant creature. Then he fainted. They combined back into two clones, then one of them turned back into Echo Echo, then Ben. Just then, an Echo Echo and Ash arrived.

"Where are the others?" Ben asked.

"Don't ask me. Ash and I said we had to go," replied Echo Echo, sheepishly.

"OK, what just happened?" Zappy appeared outta "nowhere".

Just then, three mechanical arms grabbed Ben, Echo Echo and Ultimate Echo Echo. A giant mechanism that resembled the cross of Echo Echo and Ultimate Echo Echo appeared.

"To protect the world from devastation,"

"To unite the-"

"GAWD SHUT THE F*** UP YOU'RE TEAM ROCKET JESSIE JAMES MEOWTH I'D RATHER GET BANNED ON GAIA THAN TO LISTEN TO THAT!" Zappy was furious, for she was. When Echo Echo and Ultimate Echo Echo attacked the inside of the ship, nothing happened.

"Haha! You blabbering twerps can't do anything!" the talking Meowth said. He was one-of-a-kind, very intelligent, very talkative. "Now if we could take this evolution trio to the boss we'd be getting big buckets of bucks!"

"Alright Pikachu use-" Ash ordered his Pikachu, and was interrupted by Zappy. "Bad plan. It will affect all three Bens!"

~~Bayonetta, Marcus and Pegasus~~

"Bickuribox, attack!" shouted a voice close-by.

Suddenly, a jack-in-the-box-like monster hopped out and, taking out a scythe from its mouth, slashed Team Rocket's machine, leaving a small crack in the shell.

"Hey, watch it bub!" Meowth shouted at the monster. "We've still got payments to make on this!

A number of spotlights flashed on, focused on Bayonetta, Pegasus and Marcus, who were standing on the roof of a nearby building.

"Hark! Is that the voice of losers I hear?" Bayonetta began.

"They're whining to me loud and clear," Pegasus continued.

"On the wind!"

"Past the stars!"

"... I'm not doing this here," Marcus interjected, walking away from his teammates.

"IT'S THAT KIND OF IMITATION THAT THEY INVENTED LAWSUITS FOR!!" yelled an irate Jessie.

"Whatever!" shouted the group.

"So, how's about I call forth an Infernal Demon and end this quickly?" Bayonetta asked her two companions.

"A good idea," said Pegasus, "except that Ben is in there with both kinds of Echo Echo. We'll have to get them out before dealing with Team Rocket directly."

At this moment, Marcus had an idea. Scrolling through his Omnitrix aliens, he highlighted the one he was looking for and slammed down.

"UPGRADE!" he shouted after his transformation; although his proportions were relatively the same as his human form, he nonetheless looked no different from Ben's Upgrade.

"Upgrade Fenix" then proceeded to surround himself around Team Rocket's machine, taking it over as he slowly covered the robot's surface.

"Hey, get off you cyber-leech!" James whined as he, Jessie and Meowth began to lose control of their remotes.

Ignoring Team Rocket's pleas, Marcus managed to eject Ben and the Echo Echos out of where they were held. Afterwards, Marcus let go of the robot and transformed back into his human form. "Now, Bayonetta!" he called out.

“AVAVAGO!!” Bayonetta shouted as she assumed a sexy pose, her catsuit separating itself from her body as it became hair once more; this hair tunneled its way through a portal to hell and, moments later, a giant dragon head made out of Bayonetta's hair emerged behind Team Rocket. In their haste in trying to run, Team Rocket accidentally caused their robot to fall right into the jaws of the dragon, which proceeded to chomp on it. Once the dragon made its last bite to finish off the robot, the machine exploded, rocketing Team Rocket out of the machine's cockpit.

"Looks like Team Rocket's blasting off again!!" shouted the "losers" as they flew off into the sky, vanishing with a sparkling star.

Once Team Rocket was gone, the dragon also vanished as the hair that it was made out of returned to Bayonetta, once again reforming into her outfit.

"Brilliant work, you two," Pegasus said to Marcus and Bayonetta in a congratulatory tone.

"Ben?" Bayonetta said as she approached the Ultimatrix user and his copies. "Are you alright, sweetie?"

~~Greow~~

Arriving at the zoo, Greow hid behind a brick wall to spy on the albino monkey, watching as the monkey threw five odd-looking helmets into a cage of chimpanzees. "What the hell are you up to...?" Greow quietly whispered to himself, taking his microphone out of his pocket as he prepared for a possible attack.

~~Ratchet, Dante, Jeanne, Dominic and Rowdy~~

Ratchet was rubbing his head, having felt some sort of migraine. "I don't think that robed guy is gone yet," he groaned.

"Take an aspirin," Dante suggested, which earned him a dirty look from Ratchet. Just then, the arrival of Jeanne, Dominic and Rowdy caught his attention.

Jeanne skid her bike to a halt in front of Dante, almost causing Dominic to lose his balance. "Hello, Dante," Jeanne said in her usual haughty manner.

"Hello to you too," said Dante as Dominic got off of Jeanne's bike and headed for Ratchet.

"Are you alright, Ratchet?" Dominic asked as he handed the lombax a pill of Tylenol.

"I'm... less than fine, I'll be honest," said Ratchet as he swallowed the Tylenol. "You know where Marcus and Bayonetta are?"

"We split," Dominic said. "But they shouldn't be too far."

Rowdy then spoke up, "Hey, guys? Where's Greow?"

OoC: Sorry I've been gone for so long. I was at a sleepaway camp for a month.

IC: Link couldn't survive that hit. With one final burst of energy he summoned the power of the triforce and the shard of twilight he posesed to turn into a wolf. With the burst of Twilight the energy dispersed. Sora gasped. Had Link turned into a heartless. Sora knew he would have no friends if that were the case. So with one giant burst of energy he was able to use the power of his heart to transport himself and the wolf away. Leaving galen behind.

OoC: sorry if my post is off. I dont really know what is happening.

"Errr... I'm fine," said Ben. They all turned into Echo Echo, combined together again, then turned back into Ben.

Just then, a Purple Penguin (Zappyozappy) and a Beautiful girl(Sealed_Ragnarok) with glistening pink hair, purple eyes and a green outfit appeared. The girl was accompanied by a Blue Xweetok. Xweetoks are chipmunk-like creatures from the Neopets dimension.

Zappy(We'll call her Zappytaur10) looked at them. "Me? Me? Lets hope I won't suffer a laggy computer this tiime."

"Yeah, errr..." Zappyozappy rubbed his flippers together, "G sent me to settle some oversized alien freak. I think he's crazy." The Penguin pointed to an unconscious Gargantuan.

"I met Penguin-boy over here. Our minds were in synch, thus making the job easier," Sealed Ragnarok winked was she petted her Xweetok.

The Xweetok walked up to them. "Hmmm... Bayonetta, Marcus, Pegasus, Ben! I've heard about you from my master... I'm soon gonna learn the ropes of fighting... And wait, did the watch thing on Ben just scan me?"

Yes, it did. "Well, lets see what happens," Ben slammeddown his watch. Instead of turning into a Xweetok, he turned into a rather brawny, blue creature. "GARLANDOLF! Wait, oh yeah, I scanned this guy back there..."

"That seems like enough strength to send evil oversized guy to jail," the Xweetok said.

~~Bayonetta, Marcus and Pegasus~~

"Ben, what are you, f**kin' crazy?!" Marcus yelled at Ben after his transformation into a "Demi-Garlandolf". "Why the hell would you scan him of all things? Don't you know what we've been through against--" he continued before cutting himself off, realizing something. Marcus remembered the moment after Garlandolf's destruction that his Omnitrix had conducted a scan. The shock of this realization caused Marcus to stumble and sit down on a piece of debris from Team Rocket's robot.

"Marcus, what's wrong?" Bayonetta asked, concerned.

"My own watch... it scanned him, too," Marcus muttered. "Garlandolf... is in my Omnitrix, too!"

"Wait, so, what does that mean, exactly?" Pegasus asked.

"I... don't know," said Marcus slowly, shaking his head, "but we've gotta make sure that Ratchet doesn't see, or so much as even know, about this." He looked reflectively at his Omnitrix. "The kid's been through enough as it is."

"I agree," stated Bayonetta. "We don't need him flying off the handle at the sight of Garlandolf, even if it's a BenGarlandolf." She then said to Ben, "As a matter of fact, why don't you choose a different alien to dispose of that, er... what did you call it? Oh, right, Gargantuan."

At that moment, perhaps accidentally on Marcus' behalf, or even by itself, Marcus' Omnitrix suddenly activated, transforming him into a slender, black-furred, quadrupedal feline wearing a green cape around his neck.

"Marcus!" Bayonetta gasped in surprise. "I thought you said you weren't going to transform into him!

"It wasn't me, I swear!" MarcusPanther yelped as he tried to change himself back, but to no avail; no matter how many times he tapped on the Omnitrix's clock face, he did not revert to his human form, nor any other alien form for that matter. "Sonuva fffffff--!!" After multiple attempts, he finally gave up, then decided to just use his Dark Panther ability to morph into a humanoid feline version of himself (which somewhat resembled RathFenix, except with solid black fur and no forearm claws). "Great, now what?"

((Cue Doctor Animo! A little help with this, Jolta?))

Garlandolf used his superstregth to toss Gargantuan into the sky. that wasn't the end of the oversized freak though... Suddenly, a griffin-like creature with a headband-like thing on its head swooped down and grabbed MarcusPanther. "A Darigan Eyrie! What's it doing here!" Sealed Ragnarok lunged. She was stunned to see who was on the Neopet.

"Dr. Animo!" Garlandolf shouted, "should've known!" The bulky blue guy chased the mad scientist, but to no avail, he couldn't catch up.

"I, Dr. Animo, have captured A Neo Spacian. Only five more to go!" Animo was plotting something. He flew away on his new pet. "Now my new ally, stall time for me!" Just then, a young girl wearing a gothic-themed dress and a couple purple pigtails appeared out of the blue. She wore half a mask too, to protect her identity.

"Vendetta! This is bad. The powers in her Omnitrix exceed my Ultimatrix!" shouted Garlandolf. Vendetta created a strong blizzard, targeted at Garlandolf. "Ugh! Should've seen that comin'"

The little Yandere girl slammed down her watch. Transformation began. Her clothes were broken down by the nanomechanisms of her watch, to be stored until she turns back. Her somewhat-flat chest grew flatter. Her nails were altered into claws and her head was turned upside-down, to resemble Ghostfreak's. "ASMODEUS!" a hideous-looking clawed creature with wierd, long white hair appeared, with a red Omnitrix emblem on its chest. "Hey Benjamin, guess what, its Goofy time!" Asmodeus shouted as she pounced on Garlandolf.

"You guys get Animo! I'll stay here and fight!" wailed Garlandolf, in a rather worried voice. Vendetta had 7 known aliens, each control one of the seven deadly sins. Asmodeus manipulates lechery.

"We'll stay!" The trio who claimed that their minds were in synch said in unison. Ash on the other hand, ran after Animo.

"No! She'll make me raep you! Now go! I can settle her myself! Now Vendetta, feeling a little horny? Have a taste of this!"

Garlandolf smashed the alter ego of the Yandere girl, but she still stood strong, but bruised.

Specter:

Specter Casualy walks out of the zoo. His stomach growls and he says "Better eat, can't become ruler of all mankind on a empty stomach"

He takes out a Vita-Z bannana and Eats it. He says "Now... what stratagy should I use this time, I failed with changing history the first time, The Letargy Laser Failed, The Hypnotic Television show failed, Ugh another time I was controled and still failed, and An Imposter Failed to win with full frontal assault while i was on vacation. Maybe I should make some new weapons and give them to my monkeys...."

Jack Skellington:

Jack was trying to think of new ideas for halloween when he decided that maybe another holliday could give him a idea, but tells himself to make sure he doesn't go overboard like the last time he visited another holliday "Remember Jack, Halloween Is Your Holliday, the other hollidays are good as they are."

He goes to the tree grove and looks for the holliday door with the most scare potential. He sees the Indepndance Day door and becomes curious, little did he know a non holliday portal is curently forming on the other side. He opens the door and goes through.

Archived