RE: The Ultimate Crossover [Accepting in OoC/Started]

Jolta

OoC: I'm back!!!

IC: Blackout scanned the area. No Decepticons for miles. Not even an Autobot to pummle. Not good. Suddenly he saw three people. A girl wearing strange garments, a cat boy thing and a huma male with battle armour and a variety of weapons. "So, they think the mighty Blackout will be felled by them. They've got it all wrong. SCORPANOK! HUNT AND DESTROY!" The Scorpion like transformer fell from Blackout's back and dived into the sand. He quickly tunnled to their location. Blackout then transformed and flew away. He needed to scout the area for more life forms to battle.

"I'm hungry." Groaned Lina. Her stomach then followed up with a rummble of epic proportions.

"Jeeze, you'd put me to shame anyday." said Odd. He liked her a lot. She acted a bit like him.

Suddenly there was a massive roar. The ground trembled.

"Thats quite a stomarch you've got there!" shouted Freeman.

"I'd take that as a compliment if it was my stomarch!" Replied Lina.

Then the ground exploded, and a metalic scorpion came flying out, screaching at them. It's claws where whirling and a hail of bullets was erupting from them.

"TAKE COVER!" roared Freeman, before taking out a machine gun and fireing it at the beast.

And so the carnage began.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"C'mon Ultimatrix, lemme turn into something more useful!" Garlandolf ranted at his malfunctioning watch. He finally suceeded. "Wwwway Big! Or maybe just Dark Panther. Bad memories swarm back. Lemme go something else... Wait, that's it!"

Taking advantage of Dark Panther's Shapeshifting abilities, he altered his form into the alien he wanted - Way Big. It was furry, black, and cat-like, much like Dark Panther. He crushed Asmodeus, then the fist he used to do the mentioned action froze. He lifted his frozen arm to see Vendetta in her human form.

"You can't destroy Ven 10! Its villian time!" she altered her form into Leviathan, a blue snake-like creature with a couple feathery wings.

"No fanservice tranformation?" Sealed Ragnarok watched, displeased.

"Not funny," Dark Panther said, angrily while he grabbed Leviathan with ease. "Darn! He lacks jealousy! I'm done for it!" wailed the snake creature.

"Hello? Yamaxanadu?" Zappyozappy was speaking on his spyphone.

"Yamamoto, not Yamaxanadu! This is the tenth time today!" a feminine voice was heard on the line.

"Yeah, your boyfriend's in trouble. Mind sending ship over? With you if you must?"

"Hmm, what is this strange device?" Snikch said to himself. The device confused him. It consissted of four main components:

-A box linked with various cables and had holes suposedly for more. If he clicked certain buttons it opened out a slot.

-Another box with a strange luminessent image that changed every now and then.

-A pannel connected to both the boxes with what appered to be symbols on it, like 'A' and '-->'.

-A small semi-spherical device also connected to the devices with two buttons and a wheel.

Snikch moved the semi-sphere, and the pointy thing on the screen moved. "Interesting." he commented, before hearing a groan. He spun round and threw a throwing star at the moving man-thing. It hit him in the throught. A haze of blood sprayed out of his neck. Snikch turned back to the device and continued learning how to use it.

<Meanwhile, at the scene of the action...>

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING!" Yelled Odd, before another explosion rocked the ground.

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW!" Replied Lina. "I DON'T EVEN HAVE THOSE THINGS FROM WHERE I COME FROM! AND THAT'S SAYING SOMETHING!"

"WELL, WHATEVER THE THING IS, WE HAVE TO TAKE IT DOWN!"

Freeman ran from his rock to join the others, while fireing a RPG at it. The scorpion replied by fireing a hail of lead at him. Freeman was hit a few times before collapsing behind the friendly rock. He groaned, and a femanin voice, like the one you here when you top up on credit, monotoneously stated:

"HEV energy at 80 percent. Fracture detected. Morphine administerd."

"Damn." Said Freeman. "That thing's strong."

"We have to kill it fast." Said Odd.

"Agreed."

Freeman then lept out and, useing his long jump pack, flew over the scorpion before fireing an magnum shot at its neck joint. The scorpion obviously expected that, as it swung round, causing the bullet to miss, and in the same fluent movement, slashing its tail at Freeman, knocking him into a rock. There wa a loud CRACK sound, and the monotonous voice rang out:

"HEV energy at 23 percent. Internal bleeding detected."

Freeman got staight back up, and changed tactic. He jumped again, but this time landed on its back.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING!?!" Shouted Odd, but Lina silenced him.

Freeman pulled out a faded red Crow-bar and slammed at a series of turning cogs in it's back. The scorpion screached, and sparks flew from it's insides. It swung its claw up and shot at point blank at Freeman. But the man didn't stop there. Even the warning sounds from his suit were being egnored by him. Freeman swung the weapon at the claw, catching the whirling gears and tearing out a section. The claw caught on fire and small explosions erupted from the tip of the claw. The scorpion jumped and started to burrow into the ground. Freeman lept from it at that momment. He landed, clearly in pain, where the band was waiting out. The suit said:

"DANGER. HEV ENERGY AT 0 PERCENT. HEALTH AT 40 PERCENT. DANGER."

The ground erupted again, and the scorpion was back. It had clearly repaired while it was underground. And now they where in trouble, since Freeman was in no state to fight such a strong adversary.

Blackout transformed and landed next to a military base. "Finaly, a computer to hack into." he mused. He drew his propeller blades and swang them at the roof of the base. It sawed through with a loud screaching sound. Unfortunately for him, Snikch also heard it. "Enemy attack. Yes, military." He said to himself. He drew all three weeping blades and waited... waited .... waited

"Marcus!" Bayonetta and Pegasus shouted as Marcus was suddenly swept up within the talons of the Eyrie. Bayonetta transformed into her panther form and began to give chase as Pegasus followed close behind her on his Toon World book.

"What the frak are you up to this time, Animo?!" Marcus growled at the mad scientist, trying to free himself from the Eyrie's grasp.

"Oh, I have a very special plan for you, Mr. Fenix," Dr. Animo stated ominously. "You possess the DNA of Dark Panther, and it is that DNA, as well as that of the other Neo-Spacians that I require for my plan--"

"Yeah, as if that's ever gonna happen!" Marcus interrupted. "I'm outta here!" he said, beginning to use his Dark Panther ability to transform.

"I insist that you stay put," Dr. Animo replied, tossing a collar-shaped device down toward Marcus, which immediately wrapped itself around his neck. As soon as the collar was on, it emitted an electrical pulse that shocked Marcus, causing him to cease his transmogrification.

"What did you just do?!" Marcus gasped from the sudden jolt that he had received.

"That is a specially crafted collar," Dr. Animo answered, "specifically designed to zap those who attempt to change their form. It was originally meant for the real Dark Panther," he added with a snide grin, "but it seems that it's effects aren't wasted on you."

"Damn you," a seething Marcus growled. At that moment, the Eyrie had flown past Ratchet's group.

At first, Ratchet had no idea what was going on as he saw the large griffin-like creature fly past them. However, the sight of Dr. Animo riding the griffin, as well as realizing who the dark-furred individual in the griffin's talons was, made Ratchet shout out, "He has Marcus!!"

Hearing this, Dominic's face turned into that of mixed horror and rage. Instinctively, he rushed over to Jeanne's motorcycle and, before she could stop him, rode off in hot pursuit, followed by Ratchet on a portable hoverboard.

"Ratchet, wait!" Clank yelped, realizing that his friend had left him behind.

"Wanker stole my bike!" Jeanne exclaimed, not noticing as Bayonetta rushed right past her.

"Well, you did leave the key in the ignition," chided Dante as Pegasus landed close by.

Pegasus ran the rest of the way toward Dante, Jeanne and Rowdy and began to say, "Marcus just got--" before being interrupted by Rowdy.

"We just saw," Rowdy said. "What's gonna happen now?"

"I'll tell you what," Dante spoke up, "Jeanne and I will follow after Dr. Animo. Pegasus, you and Rowdy should go look for Greow. He can't have gone that far."

"Hope you're right," Rowdy said as Pegasus conjured up a Parrot Dragon for Rowdy to fly on. Dante grabbed Clank as he and Jeanne ran after Dr. Animo.

Dark Panther finally beat the shat out of Vendetta just as Gargantuan was being thrown back down. In fact, he threw Vendetta at the oversized creature. "Attack of the 50-foot Whatever! And I think I have somone who can help..." Sealed Ragnarok said with delight as she started humming. A Green Eyrie with a pink hat appeared "YUKASHAY! Now friend, we have trouble here, so will you just... Your brother Alexis will help too."

Dark Panther managed to change back to Ben "off-screen". Alexis the Xweetok and Yukashay the Eyrie were giving chase to Animo, along with Sealed Ragnarok and Ben on the green griffin's back. "I'm not fast enough! Its no use..." said Yukashay. "You don't have to, for I have something up my sleeve..."

Ben slammed down his watch. Transformation began. His skeletal sysyem grew more bird-like. "Desert. Eagle." He had altered his form into a metal-like eagle alien. Desert Eagle flrew into the sky and created a sandstorm. "That blinded me for a short while," Alexis muttered as the sandstorm subsided, only to see many clones of Desert Eagle chasing after Animo. They started firing "sand bullets" at the Darigan Eyrie's headband, which was the reason why it was listening to Animo.

Archived