Phantom's Divinations |23 is Number 1!|

Phantom Roxas

He doesn't have to randomly turn away; he should at least consider what could possibly be wrong before realizing that he has nothing to be concerned about and he shouldn't even be thinking like that. Instead, he doesn't even spare a single thought. Granted, his conscience his horribly and conveniently specific anyway, so perhaps the very idea that his conscience even works that way is the problem.

lol@Crab's sentence about the GX dub. GX seems kinda retarded. Yugioh in general doesn't make sense when dubbed by 4Kids. I mean, invisible guns?

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-203490-page-1.html

I have a feeling that my Chapter 6 is very horrible, NOT including the Part that Kevin or Vilgax is still alive. I would positively take critism of Chapter 6, please.

Go ahead and insult the MS Paint Drawings.

Nitro Warrior!" a large blue warrior with anger issues appeared in attack mode (2800' date=' 1800).[/quote']

I think you should have noted that Nitro Warrior is actually green.

Okay' date=' Malefic Dragon Catapult Cannon. That's my favorite card here. Too bad it's not enough to even bring this fanfic [b']from so-bad-it's-horrible to awful[/b].

I lol'd@this part. But you gotta' admit. A Malefic version of a mechanized dragon-tank-robot would seriously be epic.

And lol@Malefic Handcuffs Dragon

I may have to read the rest of Ann 10, but I'll give it a look.

I thought there was a mistake with Nitro Warrior somewhere, but didn't notice that part.

Malefic V-Z is indeed epic, and while Malefic Handcuffs Dragon is stupid, there was already too much stupidity to deal with.

Anyway, enjoy The Fantastic Four. I think I may have breached the character limit.

"Schweet." says the infamous Sirtrystan 5, eager to see what's with this thread.

As he clicks on the link, the announcer blurts out "And now, the criticised and ridiculed Sirtrystan 5 opens the page to his main insulter's review thread. Will he find his own fanfic utterly ridiculised and disgraced on a public forum for millions to see? Or will it be as bad as his unupdated fanfic? Find out next time on 'Cool, yet Fancy'."

Roflcopter.

Anyways, I would appreciate it if you did something like "And here are some of his responses to my review!" or something like that. Because on this thread, people only see the BAD side of the painfully crappy fanfic creator's creations. It sounds harsh on this thread lolz.

Just MY (short) review of Your review of my story.

I'm trying not to sound mean, and I don't intend offense, but seriously...

I thought I remembered the anime tending much more heavily toward destruction by battle than real life. Either way' date=' though, Toons are certainly much better in the anime than in reality, especially with their broken fictional support and the usual anime shenanigans of draws being stacked. Not that the animeverse ever had a metagame anyhow.

[/quote']

The anime would suck if everyone used Lightning Vortex/Smashing Ground/[insert monster destruction here]

Though they did have a few moments in which a monster-destruction-type-card was used, but it was only in 1 of those dramatic fashions.

Like when Yugi and his "friends" are all concerned about Bakura's face-down Man-Eater Bug.

Or when Bandit Keith's Metal Zoa attacks Joey's Battle Warrior(I think it was that), and it "randomly" fell into a Trap Hole.

(lolseason1)

Well... I feel insulted, because it only shows the bad side of me, AND I might get neg reps because of it. It would make me feel a lot better if you put in a "replies" section. It can be funny, too. Like if a guy just says "I hate you :/" after you review his fanfic.

Anyways, it would be much appreciated if you did that. Jut saying.

Yours doesn't count.

blah! i count as much as the next guy!

But not as much as the next girl?

You're not even trying to hide it anymore.

I think that's how the figure of speech goes... Unless that's sarcasm. I'm confused now...

Oh, that's right, Pichu's sexist. They do realize us males are truly an evolutionary hiccup, right?

Yours doesn't count.

I think that's how the figure of speech goes... Unless that's sarcasm. I'm confused now...

Oh' date=' that's right, Pichu's sexist. They do realize us males are truly an evolutionary hiccup, right?

[/quote']

Im not frecking sexist! Male and Female are equal!

And I do make make reviews funny! My latest one has the Ojama King crushing me!

Yours doesn't count.

Oh' date=' that's right, Pichu's sexist. They do realize us males are truly an evolutionary hiccup, right?

[/quote']

Funny? No. But good? No.

Yours doesn't count.

[/quote']

It also didn't cover the whole story and provided very little actual insight other then Ojama's suck. In general it was just a plain awful review unlike crab who although he takes a generally sarcastic and myopic view actually wants to help people become better.