Kooley

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yugioh is a game of luck' date=' Even if you have a great deck you need to pull thosse cards out of the deck and anyone can play it as long as you have a small knowledge of what cards do and how to use them then you have a chance of winning any game; Ego much? You can't say you have never made a mistake in your Deck? oh and try to losen up I don't want another User whom uses "........" At the start of their sentance

and Welcome [img']http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2008/05/28/justice_narrowweb__300x405,0.jpg[/img] You get me? xD

You dun have the right to use Ace Attorney Images

Yugioh is a game of luck' date=' Even if you have a great deck you need to pull thosse cards out of the deck and anyone can play it as long as you have a small knowledge of what cards do and how to use them then you have a chance of winning any game; Ego much? You can't say you have never made a mistake in your Deck? oh and try to losen up I don't want another User whom uses "........" At the start of their sentance

and Welcome [img']http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2008/05/28/justice_narrowweb__300x405,0.jpg[/img] You get me? xD

Little punk...you people better show me more respect than that,i did not suffer threw madness and death to have you people talk down to me in that manner! I am not saying that my deck is god,i am only saying that i have effectively built a stable deck that suits its entire needs.That includes the handicap of the slow drawing power of my deck,so in a sense i have way the options carefully of how the deck should be built and added what was needed but to say that your deck is relied on luck is foolish,because the fact of the matter is if you have the knowledge to properly build the type of deck that you want then luck will have very little to do with it since you should already know your deck inside and out to have filter out all of its flaws......

No, I won't show you respect. You have to earn respect. Come back later when you grow up and stop being arrogantly retarded. Oh, and tons of people on this site don't give a shit about cardboard cards.

"Cool" is only a matter of opinion for the weak and insecure they take comfort in...the fact of the matter is that i have earned my respect in yugioh and threw-out my daily life,and it is because i have continuously suffered through madness death as well as playing the card game throughout my daily life is the soul reason that i have demanded respect from "punks" like "all of you"...i am to old to put up with all of your bullshit by disrespecting me in that way......

Sorry but on here you're just another new member who has yet to earn other peoples respect just like everyone else on here.

And to me you are just another preadolescent jackoff that looked up to me...I have more than enough knowledge to put punks like you in there place...i did not get back into yugioh just so i can take lip from somebody that does not know the meaning of the phrase "earning your strips" because the fact of the matter is that i have been earning my strips when you were poopin your diaper and suckin on your mothers tit in Alanic Morcet concert's!...so do not lecture me about earning peoples respect because i already have......

Sorry but on here you're just another new member who has yet to earn other peoples respect just like everyone else on here.

And to me you are just another preadolescent jackoff that looked up to me...I have more than enough knowledge to put punks like you in there place...i did not get back into yugioh just so i can take lip from somebody that does not know the meaning of the phrase "earning your strips" because the fact of the matter is that i have been earning my strips when you were poopin your diaper and suckin on your mothers tit in Alanic Morcet concert's!...so do not lecture me about earning peoples respect because i already have......

And that is no way to treat another person, For one I'm not a funking 7 year old Kid for Christ Sake, two I have knowledge about Setting up a Deck and Finally I don't hate YOU I really don't like people who presume that and what in that sentance makes me a Little Punk, If I was a Punk you really think I'd Be playing Yu-gi-Oh? oh and another thing Yes Yu-Gi-Oh is about luck. Lucky that you draw the hands you want, Lucky that your opponent hasn't got a card which is better than yours, Luck that your Opponent will not have some kind of trap which will destroy your Monster FACE IT I WIN

Edit: But Ice.....(Godot)There soooooo awesome!! xD

Edit#2: And Who's respect have you really earnt?

And that is no way to treat another person, For one I'm not a funking 7 year old Kid for Christ Sake, two I have knowledge about Setting up a Deck and Finally I don't hate YOU I really don't like people who presume that and what in that sentance makes me a Little Punk, If I was a Punk you really think I'd Be playing Yu-gi-Oh? oh and another thing Yes Yu-Gi-Oh is about luck. Lucky that you draw the hands you want, Lucky that your opponent hasn't got a card which is better than yours, Luck that your Opponent will not have some kind of trap which will destroy your Monster FACE IT I WIN

With my experience there is no such thing as luck...and yes i'm sure at some point that little punk would have looked up to me just like the way spinychairofdoom and a few other people in this forum that looks up to me...luck has always been in my very blood and it even says so in my personal horoscope so no matter what you say,babble about luck doesn't mean sheet to you because i will always have the edge since it has always ran threw my vanes...... ^_^

With my experience there is no such thing as luck...and yes i'm sure at some point that little punk would have looked up to me just like the way spinychairofdoom and a few other people in this forum that looks up to me...luck has always been in my very blood and it even says so in my personal horoscope so no matter what you say,babble about luck doesn't mean sheet to you because i will always have the edge since it has always ran threw my vanes...... ^_^

Archived