Kooley

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys this person is just a troll. Leave him alone and he'll eventually leave on his own. My proof?

Live in your bubble of self delusion' date='however the truth will always remain......

[/quote']

You've said this same thing, word for word, in every thread you've posted in.

Mystery solved, not a horrible player but a troll.

Ehh, that was my second guess.

Gay troll is gay.

Gay troll is gay troll.

Do not want.

I may be a troll...but do you know why i troll?,because you people need troll,without troll this place would be fuckin boring...... ^.~

Without you, I was happy.

With you, I fear upon entering a thread and see you lurking about.

Guys this person is just a troll. Leave him alone and he'll eventually leave on his own. My proof?

Live in your bubble of self delusion' date='however the truth will always remain......

[/quote']

You've said this same thing, word for word, in every thread you've posted in.

Mystery solved, not a horrible player but a troll.

Ehh, that was my second guess.

Gay troll is gay.

Gay troll is gay troll.

Do not want.

I may be a troll...but do you know why i troll?,because you people need troll,without troll this place would be fuckin boring...... ^.~

Without you, I was happy.

With you, I fear upon entering a thread and see you lurking about.

~Kooley~

*sneaks up behind you*... boo ^.^

I think that it is important to speak your mind...... ^_^

Wow okay i've summed this up

Kooley, You have an Ego you think your greater than everyone else and they don't deserve to even talk to you about decks you can't suffice with the fact that your not the best Yu-Gi-Oh player in the world and don't say I'm not either 'cause I have a thing called a life and I don't have to play Yu-Gi-Oh everyday; also your a Hypocrite who needs to learn when to give up and considering you must be a PUNK yourself because you seem to be always adding "..." to your sentances or the same types of word it isn't smart it's just really irratating and just to prove my point there not having fun there taking the funking piss out of you and how comes one minute your all cheery the next your just funking like " Yes i'm just... gunna speak with loads of full stops.... cause I think I'm awesome..." go read how to be NORMAL for dummies

[/thread]

Kooley' date=' You have an Ego you think your greater than everyone else and they don't deserve to even talk to you about decks you can't suffice with the fact that your not the best Yu-Gi-Oh player in the world and don't say I'm not either 'cause I have a thing called a life and I don't have to play Yu-Gi-Oh everyday; also your a Hypocrite who needs to learn when to give up and considering you must be a PUNK yourself because you seem to be always adding "..." to your sentances or the same types of word it isn't smart it's just really irratating and just to prove my point there not having fun there taking the f***ing piss out of you and how comes one minute your all cheery the next your just f***ing like " Yes i'm just... gunna speak with loads of full stops.... cause I think I'm awesome..." go read how to be NORMAL for dummies

[/thread']

Okay whatever loser...you better take a good look at my profile before you start flappin your lip again because apparently i am not the one wasting all of my time on forum websites and while where on the subject of living my life i have recently returned from a really jabroniin party because apparently i am about the only person on this server that is actually living my life...the reason why i am better than everybody else is the same reason why i chose the life i lived since my life is nothing more than sex,pain and suffering and by learning from my mistakes i have made.It makes me happy that i am playing this game again since it keeps me off of the drugs and alcohol which took over my life,that is also what gives me the strength to put punks like you in there place because you are nothing more than another loudmouth loser that has nothing better to do than jabroni at people about absolutely nothing......

Kooley' date=' You have an Ego you think your greater than everyone else and they don't deserve to even talk to you about decks you can't suffice with the fact that your not the best Yu-Gi-Oh player in the world and don't say I'm not either 'cause I have a thing called a life and I don't have to play Yu-Gi-Oh everyday; also your a Hypocrite who needs to learn when to give up and considering you must be a PUNK yourself because you seem to be always adding "..." to your sentances or the same types of word it isn't smart it's just really irratating and just to prove my point there not having fun there taking the f***ing piss out of you and how comes one minute your all cheery the next your just f***ing like " Yes i'm just... gunna speak with loads of full stops.... cause I think I'm awesome..." go read how to be NORMAL for dummies

[/thread']

Okay whatever loser...you better take a good look at my profile before you start flappin your lip again because apparently i am not the one wasting all of my time on forum websites and while where on the subject of living my life i have recently returned from a really jabroniin party because apparently i am about the only person on this server that is actually living my life...the reason why i am better than everybody else is the same reason why i chose the life i lived since my life is nothing more than sex,pain and suffering and by learning from my mistakes i have made.It makes me happy that i am playing this game again since it keeps me off of the drugs and alcohol which took over my life,that is also what gives me the strength to put punks like you in there place because you are nothing more than another loudmouth loser that has nothing better to do than b**** at people about absolutely nothing......

Yeah, you're trolling a children's card game forum...You're totally living your life, to the max!

[/thread']

Okay whatever loser...you better take a good look at my profile before you start flappin your lip again because apparently i am not the one wasting all of my time on forum websites and while where on the subject of living my life i have recently returned from a really jabroniin party because apparently i am about the only person on this server that is actually living my life...the reason why i am better than everybody else is the same reason why i chose the life i lived since my life is nothing more than sex,pain and suffering and by learning from my mistakes i have made.It makes me happy that i am playing this game again since it keeps me off of the drugs and alcohol which took over my life,that is also what gives me the strength to put punks like you in there place because you are nothing more than another loudmouth loser that has nothing better to do than b**** at people about absolutely nothing......

Cap'n Jackass, I mean Kooley, stop with the Ellipsis, really, they're pointless. And you cannot go around saying that you are better then everyone else. So, just go to your corner, and do whatever the hell you feel like, because none of us really care what you do and what you have done in the past.

Oh, yeah and by the way, I'm 21.

Kooley is kool.

OH yeah?!...well this "cap'n jackass" will continue living her life "to the max" by living my life in a safe structured environment rather than living my former life,you punks should not be talking sheet you know nothing about.While we are on the subject of living my life,i have recently got back from a really jabroniin party...i am totally happy with trolling around in a children's website as well as playing in yugioh tournaments,watching tv,playing computer games,going to the movies,going to the mall,hanging out with people,and getting laid with no strings attached rather than wasting all of my time drinking and living on the street as a street strolling crack whore......

OH yeah?!...well this "cap'n jackass" will continue living her life "to the max" by living my life in a safe structured environment rather than living my former life' date='you punks should not be talking s*** you know nothing about.While we are on the subject of living my life,i have recently got back from a really jabroniin party...i am totally happy with trolling around in a children's website as well as playing in yugioh tournaments,watching tv,playing computer games,going to the movies,going to the mall,hanging out with people,and getting laid with no strings attached rather than wasting all of my time drinking and living on the street as a street strolling crack whore......

[/quote']

This is too long, too long. Don't write a funking book.

chairofdoom doesn't look up to you. HE'S MAKING FUN OF YOU HOW CAN SOMEBODY BE THAT IGNORANT??????!?!?!?!?!?!

What you really need to do is empty your head of all that bullshit and pay attention to the facts......

What facts? That you don't listen to anyone?

Once again you are talking sheet you know nothing about...the reason why i have not use any advice is because i was thinking of a new format for my deck.Now you will see the results in my new forum following "only one piece of advice" that i have saw fit to use,you will see it in the complete version of my deck......

What are the facts then?

The facts are in the complete version of my deck...you will see the result of all the "useful" advise that i have took that will show proof that it is the result of all my hard work and knowledge that i have acquired to build my deck......

Kooly, you're an idiot.

^_\\\

Let's see you try and demand my respect. Don't woory, I'll be happy put ban you, and put you back into your poor, pitiful life. Frankly, you are the single most hypocritcal person I've ever seen. Adolf Hitler would even be astounded.

Please, shut the hell up about your local tourny victories. Local means nothing. Find a national tourny, and win that. Then we'll listen. Right now, you are inferior to just about every member on YCM.

How dare you think you can come in here, be a prick, and demand respect. What? Did you run out of room on your arms to fit any more cuts, and decided to come here?

Is living with your mother finally catching up to you? I would be angry too, as it's tough to find a relationship when your idea of a date is the history channel and microwave dinners.

You're apparently 27 years old, playing a card game and trolling on a children's forum. Your mother must be so proud. Not only that, you're getting your ass verbally kicked by a person who is at least 10 years younger than you.

You are a miserable excuse for a member; and from what I've seen, a miserable excuse for a human. Simply put, you're pathetic. Arguing with people, providing no proof, cussing people out, and demanding respect. You will never be respected. By anybody. Ever.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your miserable life.

By the way,

Welcome to YCM ^_\\\

Kooly' date=' you're an idiot.

^_\\\

Let's see you try and demand my respect. Don't woory, I'll be happy put ban you, and put you back into your poor, pitiful life. Frankly, you are the single most hypocritcal person I've ever seen. Adolf Hitler would even be astounded.

Please, shut the hell up about your local tourny victories. Local means nothing. Find a national tourny, and win that. Then we'll listen. Right now, you are inferior to just about every member on YCM.

How dare you think you can come in here, be a prick, and demand respect. What? Did you run out of room on your arms to fit any more cuts, and decided to come here?

Is living with your mother finally catching up to you? I would be angry too, as it's tough to find a relationship when your idea of a date is the history channel and microwave dinners.

You're apparently 27 years old, playing a card game and trolling on a children's forum. Your mother must be so proud. Not only that, you're getting your ass verbally kicked by a person who is at least 10 years younger than you.

You are a miserable excuse for a member; and from what I've seen, a miserable excuse for a human. Simply put, you're pathetic. Arguing with people, providing no proof, cussing people out, and demanding respect. You will never be respected. By anybody. Ever.

By the way,

Welcome to YCM ^_\\\

[/quote']

Little punk...i wouldn't confuse my life for yours since i have done nothing but earn peoples respect ever since i moved back home to the city ten years ago by means of dopein,drinkin,fuckin and fightin...i only wanted to

"do everything" before i can finally start living my life and the reason why i play this stupid game is so i can escape my former life for the soul purpose of staying clean by the time i do start living my life which is this following year......

Kooly' date=' you're an idiot.

^_\\\

By the way,

Welcome to YCM ^_\\\

[/quote']

Little punk...i wouldn't confuse my life for yours since i have done nothing but earn peoples respect ever since i moved back home to the city ten years ago by means of dopein,drinkin,fuckin and fightin...i just wanted to "do everything" before i can finally start living my life and the reason why i play this stupid game is so i can escape my former life because i want to stay clean by the time i do start my life which is this following year......

RELAKSH MAN RELAKSH

Oh, and you don't earn respect by "drinking" or "funking". That's usually what has people disrespect you. Unless you hang around absolute retards like yourself, which is highly likely, then maybe you do get respect. But it doesn't matter since you're worthless as a human being. You're 27 years old trolling a children's card game forum. That's utterly pathetic. Then you have the audacity to demand respect. Who the hell do you think you are? Respect isn't demanded, it's earned. And where you're going now, you will never earn anyone's respect. Get the hell out.

Kooley, get Yugioh Network, make your deck on there, and beat one of the better members of the site. Doing that could get you a little respect. OH WAIT! You're a troll, you can't do anything that requires logic. Instead, you take the stupid way out and try to tell every how their way is incorrect, and they shouldn't use the new cards. Well guess what princess, it doesn't work that way. Nobody cares about what kind of life you may have lead, that gets you nothing. so, before you decide to tell people that they are wrong, think about how wrong you are.

Archived