Kooley

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kooly' date=' you're an idiot.

^_\\\

Let's see you try and demand my respect. Don't woory, I'll be happy put ban you, and put you back into your poor, pitiful life. Frankly, you are the single most hypocritcal person I've ever seen. Adolf Hitler would even be astounded.

Please, shut the hell up about your local tourny victories. Local means nothing. Find a national tourny, and win that. Then we'll listen. Right now, you are inferior to just about every member on YCM.

How dare you think you can come in here, be a prick, and demand respect. What? Did you run out of room on your arms to fit any more cuts, and decided to come here?

Is living with your mother finally catching up to you? I would be angry too, as it's tough to find a relationship when your idea of a date is the history channel and microwave dinners.

You're apparently 27 years old, playing a card game and trolling on a children's forum. Your mother must be so proud. Not only that, you're getting your ass verbally kicked by a person who is at least 10 years younger than you.

You are a miserable excuse for a member; and from what I've seen, a miserable excuse for a human. Simply put, you're pathetic. Arguing with people, providing no proof, cussing people out, and demanding respect. You will never be respected. By anybody. Ever.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your miserable life.

By the way,

Welcome to YCM ^_\\\

[/quote']

Little punk...i wouldn't confuse my life for yours since i have done nothing but earn peoples respect ever since i moved back home to the city ten years ago by means of dopein,drinkin,fuckin and fightin...i only wanted to

"do everything" before i can finally start living my life and the reason why i play this stupid game is so i can escape my former life for the soul purpose of staying clean by the time i do start living my life which is this following year......

I'm sorry, it appears that you have failed. Sorry.

You contridicted yourself in your own post, trying to fight against just ONE of my arguments against you. Ha.

Best part is, you didn't deny any of the other things I said.

You're done now, thanks for playing. Every post you make that is argumentative will result in +10%. Why? Because I like to torture people ^_\\\

Cheers loser,

Lust

(btw, you lost my little game. No, there are no prizes for losers)

I don't know what kind of ass-backwards game your were playing but by the look of things your were just "playing with yourself"......

Huzzah! We killed the troll! Or overfed it... Either way... Bai bai.

I overfed your....

Imaginary friend... yeah.

...=/

What is really astounding is the unbelievable fabricated belief that you pack of losers keep imagining...... ^_^

What is really astounding is the fact that you are '27' years old when you should have a job and something better to do instead of hang around here.

Then you better take a look at my occupation you fool...

I lol'd.

You can laugh all you want but unlike "you losers" i have a life outside these walls......

Kooley. You are one of the worse trolls I've seen.

IDK. I think the TC is a successful one. Look at the amount of replies of this topic.

Where is yugiohoverlord when you need him?

He's a joke account not a troll. No one can possibly be as stupid as him but then again this is YCM so nothing surprises me.

Anyway since it obviously wasn't clear enough last time:

ATTENTION YCM

STOP FEEDING THE TROLL BY POSTING IN THIS TOPIC

PS: I couldn't give a crap if I get warned or banned for this but this topic should've been closed ages ago instead of left open so everyone can spam it freely.

Anyway, can the next mod who sees this topic please close it.

Kooly' date=' you're an idiot.

^_\\\

Let's see you try and demand my respect. Don't woory, I'll be happy put ban you, and put you back into your poor, pitiful life. Frankly, you are the single most hypocritcal person I've ever seen. Adolf Hitler would even be astounded.

Please, shut the hell up about your local tourny victories. Local means nothing. Find a national tourny, and win that. Then we'll listen. Right now, you are inferior to just about every member on YCM.

How dare you think you can come in here, be a prick, and demand respect. What? Did you run out of room on your arms to fit any more cuts, and decided to come here?

Is living with your mother finally catching up to you? I would be angry too, as it's tough to find a relationship when your idea of a date is the history channel and microwave dinners.

You're apparently 27 years old, playing a card game and trolling on a children's forum. Your mother must be so proud. Not only that, you're getting your ass verbally kicked by a person who is at least 10 years younger than you.

You are a miserable excuse for a member; and from what I've seen, a miserable excuse for a human. Simply put, you're pathetic. Arguing with people, providing no proof, cussing people out, and demanding respect. You will never be respected. By anybody. Ever.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your miserable life.

By the way,

Welcome to YCM ^_\\\

[/quote']

Little punk...i wouldn't confuse my life for yours since i have done nothing but earn peoples respect ever since i moved back home to the city ten years ago by means of dopein,drinkin,fuckin and fightin...i only wanted to

"do everything" before i can finally start living my life and the reason why i play this stupid game is so i can escape my former life for the soul purpose of staying clean by the time i do start living my life which is this following year......

I'm sorry, it appears that you have failed. Sorry.

You contridicted yourself in your own post, trying to fight against just ONE of my arguments against you. Ha.

Best part is, you didn't deny any of the other things I said.

You're done now, thanks for playing. Every post you make that is argumentative will result in +10%. Why? Because I like to torture people ^_\\\

Cheers loser,

Lust

(btw, you lost my little game. No, there are no prizes for losers)

I don't know what kind of ass-backwards game your were playing but by the look of things your were just "playing with yourself"......

Huzzah! We killed the troll! Or overfed it... Either way... Bai bai.

I overfed your....

Imaginary friend... yeah.

...=/

What is really astounding is the unbelievable fabricated belief that you pack of losers keep imagining...... ^_^

What is really astounding is the fact that you are '27' years old when you should have a job and something better to do instead of hang around here.

Then you better take a look at my occupation you fool...

I lol'd.

You can laugh all you want but unlike "you losers" i have a life outside these walls......

Nice life you have inside the walls as well. I bet everyone respects you as you spend your life trolling in a children's card game forum. That gains you a lot of respect.

Archived