The Mushroom Kingdom

Clair

It's like Christian people trying to disprove gravity. All of them may agree that it's false, but it's true.

D:

I resent that.

There are a lot of us who don't force everything we believe upon others. D:

And not all of us are like that either.

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Favorite Mario Game: Super Mario Sunshine bish!

Favorite Mario Character: hmm. probably Luigi

Why you want to join: I liek clubs. I liek Mario.

Impress me with your Mario knowledge here: on the original game, you go down the fourth pipe, you get lots of coins :P

Smesh is accepted.

I can get Caeda real quick. She says she prefers Mario too.

YUSH.

You guys are idiots. It doesn't matter what the vote is, red-hatted plumbers > Kenpachi.

That's a law of physics, and even if 99.99% of the world doesn't agree with it, it's still a law of physics.

It's like Christian people trying to disprove gravity. All of them may agree that it's false, but it's true.

So, Mario wins.

But Dry Bones wins more.

lolplussign.

I love how you ignore that Kenpachi cannot be seen by Mario. And how he is famed for being insane. How he adapts to situations. how he killed the person with the strongest defenses with one kendo strike. Etc.

But, let's not go there again.

2 things.

1: Dimentio

2: And how does insanity help you in battle?

1. OK? So? What is your point? He's a main character with the power of Deus ex Machina. Kefka was killed after becoming invincible. Iska was killed. It's the eternal story.

2. Read number 1

1. So, if Mario has Deus ex Machina, he should be able to beat Kenpachi. You dug your own grave, dood.

2. Read 1.

Not on an even field, which is what this is. So, let's throw away Kenpachi's invisibility.... now, he slaughters Mario.

Oh, let's not forget, Kenpachi WAS a Deus ex Machina.

[spoiler=My annoying rant]Mario has what we like to call 1ups.

And he has the ability to BELIEVE AND PRAY DAMMIT.

MARIO HAS THE ABILITY TO SAVE THE GAMING WORLD.

MARIO CAN SHOOT ICE AND FIRE FROM HIS HANDS.

MARIO CAN FLY.

MARIO CAN BECOME INVINCIBLE.

MARIO CAN BECOME A GHOST.

MARIO CAN JUMP ON SOMEBODY'S HEAD.

MARIO CAN TURN INTO A BEE.

MARIO CAN TURN INTO A BOULDER AND A SPRING.

MARIO CAN MAKE CLOUDS.

MARIO CAN THROW HIM.

MARIO CAN GROW IN SIZE.

MARIO CAN BECOME A FROG, GET IN A SHOE, THROW HAMMERS, BECOME A TANOOKI, AND GROW A TAIL.

MARIO CAN VANISH, GET WINGS ON HIS HAT AND BECOME METAL.

MARIO CAN CLONE HIMSELF.

MARIO CAN BECOME SHRINK, AND HE CAN GROW A SHELL.

MARIO CAN ALSO BECOME A f***ing PENGUIN.

NOW TELL ME, WHO CAN BEAT PENGUINS.

Now tell me, if Mario did that, would he get "slaughtered"?

@Ice: tl;dr he's a main character, but he is not the best. Yoshi > Kenny, though.

@Nex: And he cares for Yachiru, he outwitted Tosen, and more.

If you're in an argument you can't go tl;dr.

That's stupid. You're not stupid.

Don't do stupid things.

I love how you ignore that Kenpachi cannot be seen by Mario. And how he is famed for being insane. How he adapts to situations. how he killed the person with the strongest defenses with one kendo strike. Etc.

But, let's not go there again.

...Umm.... That is the most retarded argument for Kenpaichi I ever seen.

If Kenpaichi can't be seen by mario you do realize Kenpaichi wouldn't even touch Mario?

Kenpaichi doesn't fight people with a advantage, he'd obviously use a gigai or whatever the body things are and then BOOM he's visible.

Your logic requires that Kenpaichi acts out of character and then the next sentence you use his personality as a supposed advantage despite your prior argument completely relying on this personality to be nonexistent.

Next time find a better store to buy your logic, the one your using obviously is damaged.

@Blacks arguement at me: So... he's Adell?

If it was Yoshi vs. Mario, I'd vote Yoshi anyday either. But since Yoshi wasn't in the Grand Tournament, Mario's the closest character for me to vote every round. Anyways, it really doesn't matter if Mario is a main character or not. Like any character's skills/abilities, Mario is highly popular in Japan, beating Sephiroth. He has all these abilities because Shigeru Miyamoto can put them in as he pleases. That's why Mario can grow big, shoot Fire and Ice, do a Shoryuken, can cause earthquakes, can stop time, can reduce anyone's power, can break space, and even shut down every positive status his opponent has. If you saw some of the s*** Mario's gone up against, it would make Kenpachi look pathetic.

So your argument is invalid buy there own existence.

Invisibility counters your personality one

Your anti Deus counters his bizarre and retarded power jump that let him beat Nnorita in the first place, and Kenpaichi itself.

I can go on if you want but your digging your own grave.

Shall I make the coffin?

Only twice. He still beats the crap outta Tosen and Ichigo. He still kills Nnoitra with one swing, basically.

@Clair: Sorry D= They keep bringing it up, so I'm defending one of the few characters I like.

So?

That's like if somebody calls me a murderer and I say "Only twice."

You still admit that he's a Deus Ex Machina. Therefore your DEM clause affects him as well.

Archived