The Mushroom Kingdom

Clair

Only twice. He still beats the crap outta Tosen and Ichigo. He still kills Nnoitra with one swing, basically.

@Clair: Sorry D= They keep bringing it up, so I'm defending one of the few characters I like.

HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT KINGS BOWSER, K. ROOL, AND DON KING WITH YOUR KENNY SUPPORT.

I AM DISAPPOINT.

BACK TO WORLD 1-1 WITH YOU. [/sarc]

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am thinking on making a fanfic. I realized to myself that I suck at creating diologue, but am awesomesauce at developing a plot. I was also thinking about remaking my Yugioh/Mario Fanfic, which was a good fanfic I made, just sucked at diologue. Who wants to co-op with me?

Ice's call was absorbed by the darkness...

That was either from Earthbound or Mother. I doubt it was from Mother 3, but eh. I don't really know.

BY THE WAY. Is Earthbound Mother 2, or is there no thing as Mother 2? That's been bugging me for awhile. <___<

I would appreciate the help very much Black. I am going to start all the way from chapter one. So, it starts with Parakerry giving mail to Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Wario, Waluigi, DK, Yoshi and Birdo. It says they are invited to a party and they all are excited (Plot item used in Paper Mario's 1 and 2).

Actually, if you know how to do diologue for a fanfic, then you are welcome to help. If you want to review it and tell me what is wrong before posting the chapter, you can do that as well. I still can't believe everyone remembers that fanfic.

it was a pretty unique concept, just never got to finish because my diologue was horrible. Can you PM me some diologue I could use? I really want to make it to the part in where Mario and the gang use D-Wheels:D

"Is this really the greatest hero in the world? I would have suspected this to have been difficult. Pitiful, you keep trying to squirm but all you do is play into Yliastr's hand. I'm afraid your freedom is in another castle plumbers. Now turn into the tools to cement destinies power for all eternity! *evil laugh as the heros turn into cards* Fools, you were doomed to this since your conception."

I can also help with characters.

I like that...alot. I really want for the fanfic to be made through PMs (up to 5 people can be invited into conversation. That makes the fanfic run more smoothly and avoid more spoilers).

I have 5 spots open. Nevert and Tainted Black are in. 3 more spots.

Ice's call was absorbed by the darkness...

That was either from Earthbound or Mother. I doubt it was from Mother 3, but eh. I don't really know.

BY THE WAY. Is Earthbound Mother 2, or is there no thing as Mother 2? That's been bugging me for awhile. <___<

Earthbound is Mother 2.

DARK ANSWERED MY PRAYERS!

THANK YOU [insert god of the Earthbound world here]

Archived