The Mushroom Kingdom

Clair

Cloud is a Mudkip if I've ever seen one.

YES.

We need Phoenix Wright on the handheld version if they have version exclusive characters. I mean, it could work, if he can be in MvC he can be in SSB.

Oh, and Layton. Just cause.

As much as I want Feenie in (read: a lot), I'd rather Mega Man be Capcom's rep.

Feenie would work great as an Assist Trophy anyways.

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as I want Feenie in (read: a lot), I'd rather Mega Man be Capcom's rep.

Feenie would work great as an Assist Trophy anyways.

I was talking version exclusives, and assuming it carried over to reps. Mega Man seems more like he would be on the Wii U version.

I could see Layton being an assist trophy somehow. Hey, they managed to swing Wright and a Nintendog, so why not? xD

If they aren't lazy, Layton could easily be a character and not be a clone. If I wasn't lazy I would come up with a moveset. Maybe later.

I was talking version exclusives, and assuming it carried over to reps. Mega Man seems more like he would be on the Wii U version.

Ahhh.

but i want to take my mega man on the go

Yeah, that makes sense.

I also hope DLC for alternate costumes, new characters and new levels would be featured in SSB4.

please no

ive had enough of the capcom s***

i dont want nintendo to be making me pay for costumes

It'd be awesome if Ike could change between the different class outfits he had in PoR and RD.

I'd love to see some joke costumes, like Luigi in Peach's dress like in M&L: SS.

I'd love to see that too. However, I think Nintendo might make that DLC to make more of a profit (they lost 300 Million dollars, so that might help with the loss actually).

I'd love to see that too. However, I think Nintendo might make that DLC to make more of a profit (they lost 300 Million dollars, so that might help with the loss actually).

Dude.

You're basically saying "yes nintendo please please make me spend extra money on mindless addons that could be free or just be on the disc itself".

I'm pretty sure he's actually saying, "Nintendo will probably do that, because it would be a good idea for them, even if I'd rather not pay for it."

I hope so.

I can't tolerate spending 5 dollars on alternate colors anymore.

It hurts.

I know that hurts, but it is a probable idea for Nintendo to make money off of the players. Losing 300 Million must have been somewhat devastating for them, so it wouldn't surprise me to see them add DLC Costumes, Levels, Characters and Stage Creator Sets just to help with the loss.

Nintendo needs to pick up their revenue a bit after these slow 3DS sales. But having us pay for alternate costumes for SSB4? No, that's retarded.

I'd like to see something similar to Minecraft in the sense that people can create and upload skins that would be free to use, so getting a black Yoshi would just be a matter of making it or waiting for someone to make it.

It actually would be pretty retarded, but if I see that SSB4 has no Black/White Yoshis but they are on DLC, guess who would be retarded enough to fork over 900 Wii U Points just to buy the skins........

However, it wouldn't be as retarded if it were included in a package (like for example: The Yoshi's Island package where it comes with 2 skins, a Yoshi's Island Tile Set and maybe either a subterranean level or that particular Yoshi's Island Level with the balloons and step-platforms at the beginning (and they regenerate after 7-10 seconds?) with it's own music and Baby Bowser as a bonus character?).

It actually would be pretty retarded, but if I see that SSB4 has no Black/White Yoshis but they are on DLC, guess who would be retarded enough to fork over 900 Wii U Points just to buy the skins........

However, it wouldn't be as retarded if it were included in a package (like for example: The Yoshi's Island package where it comes with 2 skins, a Yoshi's Island Tile Set and maybe either a subterranean level or that particular Yoshi's Island Level with the balloons and step-platforms at the beginning (and they regenerate after 7-10 seconds?) with it's own music and Baby Bowser as a bonus character?).

ITT: chill is trying to defend his idea

they wouldn't do that

they'd make the costumes free, the stages around 100 and the characters seperate

ive never seen nintendo pull DLC with packages

hell i havent seen them do DLC at all

Archived