The Mushroom Kingdom

Clair

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...yeah, maybe an RPG wouldn't work so well. I think a two-dimensional side-sidescroller (similar to Super Mario Crossover) would work out the best, where each of the six ponies has some sort of special power... think Super Mario Bros 2. (US), really. Best comparison I can think of at the moment, and it would honestly be interesting. I actually think a text-based adventure game would work well with My Little Pony, although do remember that it's tough to combine video game elements (that are usually aimed at older kids) with My Little Pony, a show aimed at children. I don't expect anything like Brawl to come about for My Little Pony, despite how amazing that would be. Violence and My Little Pony just cannot mix.

Well, I hadn't really thought about it too much, and you kind of reminded me that an RPG needs some sort of actual fighting element... and My Little Pony and violence don't go together, as I said.

We have the fanbase to make a game ourselves, no problem, but I want an official game to be made. None of these Pokemon ROM hacks or whatever. An official Nintendo game for the 3DS about MLP.

Has anyone here ever played Hamtaro: Ham Ham Heartbreak?

When I think of a possible video game for MLP, I think of something like how that game went.

EDIT: Oh man, it was beautiful. I was Brawling online, and I came upon 2 Marth players. After the first match, which I crushed them, they decided to tag team me. Suffice to say, it didn't help. No matter how hard they tried, they couldn't beat me. They were good players, I was just better, plus there was no way my Ike would lose to any Marth. Eventually one of them changed to a very cheaply-played Sonic, and that didn't help any, either. Finally after the last match, where they were so intent on me they kept hitting each other (Marth's FS on Sonic when aiming for me was the best), they just quit.

EDIT: Oh man, it was beautiful. I was Brawling online, and I came upon 2 Marth players. After the first match, which I crushed them, they decided to tag team me. Suffice to say, it didn't help. No matter how hard they tried, they couldn't beat me. They were good players, I was just better, plus there was no way my Ike would lose to any Marth. Eventually one of them changed to a very cheaply-played Sonic, and that didn't help any, either. Finally after the last match, where they were so intent on me they kept hitting each other (Marth's FS on Sonic when aiming for me was the best), they just quit.

THE LEGEND OF THE BLACK KNIGHT?

slaying enemies from coast to coast. :3

Yes, I've seen the Fighting is Magic videos. I'm getting sick of all of the two-dimensional fighter games, especially when they really are all the same. FiM looks interesting, no question, but the only reason it'd have any merit over any other 2D fighter is because it dared to add ponies to the mix.

My Wii broke.

My DS is MIA.

what to do, what to do.

besides the obvious, of course.

Do you have a warranty on your Wii? If so, send it in. Otherwise, save up for another one.

DS... well, if you don't end up finding it, just wait for it to appear on its own. That's usually how I find my crap.

Anyone wanna race sometime? PM me your FC. :)

My Wii broke.

My DS is MIA.

what to do, what to do.

besides the obvious, of course.

You managed to sum up my problems quite nicely

MAY BE THIS A SIGN THAT WE WERE MEANT FOR EAC-*Brutally slaughtered*

EXERCISE.

IN THE SPRINGTIME OF YOU-

*shot*

Da fuq this kid talkin about?

exercise in a gaming club

He must be high