The Mushroom Kingdom

Clair

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's 11:00 at night but imma get em right now.

And Dark, I actually do that when I plan out my teams (I'm just content with the basics that I already said if I have to). I thought planning out teams like you said was obvious, so when you said "synergy", I thought you meant something more. XP

My 3DS FC is 4682-8527-3043.

EDIT: So...

Super Mario Bros.

Donkey Kong Jr.

Metroid

Balloon Fight

Ice Climber

The Legend of Zelda

Wrecking Crew

NES Open Tournament Golf

Yoshi

Zelda II: The Adventure of Link

Favorite?

closest I can get to Mega Man.

Aaaaaaand Metroid is amazing.

I had the same problem with my DS. So I just turned off the security entirely. Not like anyone who's gonna be at our house should be restricted from our wi-fi anways.

And I'm guessing you love the Caramelldansen Ranulf? He's cute and all, but I like him better in-game, such a snarky badass little kitty. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tquKa4_xCQA

I had the same problem with my DS. So I just turned off the security entirely. Not like anyone who's gonna be at our house should be restricted from our wi-fi anways.

And I'm guessing you love the Caramelldansen Ranulf? He's cute and all, but I like him better in-game, such a snarky badass little kitty. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tquKa4_xCQA

Ranulf was badass X3

Tho the best kitty was Lethe ;3

And I'm guessing you love the Caramelldansen Ranulf? He's cute and all, but I like him better in-game, such a snarky badass little kitty.

Hahaha, good point. I'll get on that soon. xD

and damn.

that cutscene makes me wanna replay fire emblem: radiant dawn. such a pro game.

I just need a Wii to steal.

Yeah, about an hour ago. when I was IN THE BATHROOM Why?

BECAUSE I ADDED YOUR FC.

The Wii is so dead and my DS's Wi-Fi is incompatible. Again.

Time to change the security to WEP, I guess. Again.

also @Shradow, I can't get enough of your freakin' sig. Love. <3

...you didn't need my help to figure that out?

Wow, you really are growing up. :'3

Hahaha, good point. I'll get on that soon. xD

and damn.

that cutscene makes me wanna replay fire emblem: radiant dawn. such a pro game.

I just need a Wii to steal.

Radiant Dawn was <3333

I wanna replay it but it's scratched DX

Nontherless, I shall always remember the epicness of Edward and Mia <3

@Clair: That... That was beautiful. TT.TT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q8puv5LmaE

Dat Dragoon.

@Darklink: And you can't solo with Ike in the every part, you've got the Dawn Brigade and Royal Knights and stuff to deal with. The Greil Mercenaries are OPd and rape everything, their parts are easy.

@Remo: Ike's games are Path of Radiance on the Gamecube and Radiant Dawn on the Wii. Marth's game, Shadow Dragon, has a remake on the DS, and I think Eliwood's the lord in the GBA game?

@Clair: That... That was beautiful. TT.TT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q8puv5LmaE

Dat Dragoon.

@Darklink: And you can't solo with Ike in the every part, you've got the Dawn Brigade and Royal Knights and stuff to deal with. The Greil Mercenaries are OPd and rape everything, their parts are easy.

@Remo: Ike's games are Path of Radiance on the Gamecube and Radiant Dawn on the Wii. Marth's game, Shadow Dragon, has a remake on the DS, and I think Eliwood's the lord in the GBA game?

That video requires Arcadia in order to fully succeed in my book

And thanks I try checking it out

After I buy Brawl ;_;

Good point.

Tho the Dawn Brigade parts aren't so easy, so long as you don't have the mindset of lose a unit -> reset

Royal Knights......okay, THEY'RE a pain to use >>

Archived