Duel Academy: Destiny's End - Arc 2 - The Approaching Darkness [Started/Accepting Here/OOC]

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He and TheFinalFan do it the most. It's a mixture of impressive and incredibly annoying, because their characters are related in some way, and leaving them interacting together is 99% likely that it'll make no sense, be outrageously weird, or be like a series of inside jokes/references that no normal person should be expected to be able to keep track of. The only reason it's impressive is they're good RPers.

I doubt it. Merciful always seems to use some character that's a reincarnated soul fragment of something or other and...I've never been able to follow his character(s)' history.

I think I should take a cookie before I....screw it.

Protheus was once a servant to the Pharaoh Akhenan' date=' the father of Atem, if you will. However he was treated lowly and badly and soon his anger builded up and created the Black Dragon. Many years later, he attacked the Pharaoh, attempting to kill him, but he was stopped by the priests and his Ka was sealed in a tablet. But at that very moment, the Black Dragon turned into the Darkness Dragon and broke out of the tablet. Protheus barely fled with his life.

He went into hiding, only to be killed in sleep years later. His life was restored by Zorc, in exchange for serving, but this was very short-lived when Zorc was defeated, and he crumbled into dust. The dust was blown by the wind across Egypt and soon settled on the ground....where the servants of the Crimson Dragon and the King of the Underworld happened to battle. In the force, he was accidentally revived, only to turn into dust again, this time his soul stayed where it was, due to dying three times. And then an Earthbound Immortal found his trapped soul and offered him life.

Naturally, he accepted, and through the years, he was a servant of a supernatural entity, someone on a higher tier than the Earthbound Immortals. It was only thousands of years later would events happen. At the time, he was building up an almighty army, but he decided to see the outside world. Only to be assassinated by a rogue Dark Signer, Saizen. His trapped soul stayed with Saizen, offering him only small parts of wisdom. Soon, Saizen attempted an assault on Zarkus, the leader of the Dark Signers at the time, only to lose. Meanwhile, Protheus decided to use the force from the battle to revive himself once more.

A year later, the Arcadia Movement was revived. Meanwhile, Protheus just so vanished an island in the middle of Korea and Japan and transport it to the Bermuda Triangle, where it became his new base of operations. Soon, he began attacking and assassinating all Psychic Duelists in the world, to decrease the number of candidates for the Arcadia Movement. Then he attempted an assault on the Arcadia Movement, but he couldn't defeat them. Then he met Damian, where he offered some discouraging advice.

His army was nearly complete, and over the years, it was building up even further. And then he decided to go on a trip to a different dimension, where it just so happened Paradox appeared and froze his dimension. He tracked down Paradox in rage, only to face near death. He then joined the C3 who were resisting Paradox, and soon they prevailed. Protheus then tried to double-cross his allies, only to be met by having his soul ripped apart into [i']literally a million pieces[/i] which were all cannoned off into the multiverse.

There's more to it, but in this RP, we're still stuck here, albeit it's already been a thousand years since the above happened, in untrackable time of course.

I applaud you writing and managing to keep track of an extensive backstory that appears well-written and probably part of which was fashioned from other RPs. Doesn't make the character any more comprehensible when...pretty much he says anything. But I know your RP skill by reputation.

..you didn't sleep all night? Why not? Anxious? Caffeine? Messed up sleep schedule?

just so you know SSD i have no more ebi deck. I do have brian being followed by all the ebi duel spirits. He is evil i will explain later in the rp. I has to do with the negative energy and hand shadow thing.

Well. Basically. The spirits shouldn't even be there. Sealed in the ground. We aren't going 5k years in the future :P

..you didn't sleep all night? Why not? Anxious? Caffeine? Messed up sleep schedule?

It's a habit I like :D

well he had powers before the negative energy and plus even if he can't see then he knows they are there Caius told him when he teleported. He can see and talk to spirits way before the negative energy and way before he had his first spirit.

he could only feel the energy anyways lol

Well' date=' THe ReBeL, EBI's can't be attacked, which means you have to destroy them with effects, and they can attack directly, which means that you can completely disregard any monster that your opponent summons. Basically, they're a cheap excuse for an easy win.

[/quote']

Actually, On that topic, Why aren't People running around with EBIs IRL? It's cause IRL, it's an effect destruction Meta, making most useless, The only ones that are useful IRL are Uru, Aslla Piscu, and Ccaryhura

ummm....just 1 question

How can you see duel Spirits if you have negative energy? Negative Energy is supposed to prevent you from seeing them...

Actually, it's Contrary in my case, Avirre can See Duel Spirits regardless of being Corrupted with Negative Energy, She can even use some Spell and Trap cards and make their effects affect what happens in the RP (I.E. Waboku to become Unscathed after being attacked, as shown twice, Hinotama to launch Fireballs, and even Energy Absorbing Monolith to regenerate wounds)

Yep, She is to a degree, but what makes that happen is the Negative Energy that she is corrupted with, rather than Psychic Powers, Due to this, Not all card effects Actually happen, and She can't Summon monsters outside duels, but her monsters aren't Normal, Because her large Monsters are able to Materialize at will, which are ones that are level 7 or above.

Archived