Duel Academy: Destiny's End - Arc 2 - The Approaching Darkness [Started/Accepting Here/OOC]

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking for somewhere to contribute. Maybe I should pop in on Psyckonut's duel and point out he's using cards wrong. That'd be in-character.

By the way before i go on, which cards am i using wrong just to know in the future? And if i react negatively in the RP, its just an character moment, not me.

Make it go until morning. Problem solved. Too many of us have already said that it's night. Unless... You actually ARE going to turn back time...

In that case, I have an interesting plot twist.

Oh yeah hey guy of light, that was a total short-post. I mean, only 2 lines?! WTF?

Afraid not I activate Rainbw Mirror Force so by Removing from play 3 rainbow diety monsters in my grave i destroy all attack mode monsters you control. Now where was i' date=' oh yeah Direct attack, all of you!

Alac Took in deep breathes Heh wow your good Alac breathed and gasped! Got a counter for that!

[/quote']Still too short

Brian woke up and felt that he slept to long but it was still morning. He didn't know what to do or think then he felt spirit energy. "Wow' date=' looks like someone's powers are a little off the charts aren't they Uru." Uru nodded from outside the dorm. His spirits could shrink themselves but they couldn't become larger than the actual size. The were outside the dorm and in the fields. He walked around and Zero running. Brians new duel disk flashed. Lavender. "Rasca what is it!"

"A spirit is changing time must not let it happen." He didn't realize that Rasca was serious. He went to get something to eat.

[/quote']Do you understand English? THEY SHOULD BE SEALED IN THEIR LINES!

*Retreats to a secret place that you can never find* :P :D

Archived