Duel Academy: Destiny's End - Arc 2 - The Approaching Darkness [Started/Accepting Here/OOC]

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sometimes I wonder whether it would have been better to, instead of arguing schematics after the fact, if this sort of issue was caught at the start, such as in applications, or first posts that headed down this road.

Personally, I think having ALL the Immortals as Duel Spirits is bad. I liked it better when you just kept Rasca. Although the sheer number of Duel Spirits people seem to accumulate is distracting.

Where is Ooraloo? This is so stupid! This is the second time he wanted to duel Peter. Just like last time, he has made a mistake he has to correct before I continue and... well its been three DAYS! This is the last time I'm letting Peter interact with Matt. Never again!

It's the inevitable course of an RP that leaves the plot too open-ended and unguided. Back in Arc 1, with the entrance exams, I noted several times that actions some of the characters did seemed horrendously out of place, plot-wise, and random. I don't think anyone has a clue where the plot is going, and some events and characters seems to merely exist. I have to take the word of SSD and Dementuo that whatever they're doing will be important.

Whether it will make sense is up in the air entirely.

Well, about the whole Kaiba-Blue-Eyes thing, I say that people should all meet up at the door to his office, then they should all enter.

Man, I just got back from my sister breaking our car's side mirror. She's freaking out about it so much that I don't get to go to my Guitar Lessons.

Archived